Should i watch Star Trek in chronological order?

Should i watch Star Trek in chronological order?
I have never watched ST before

thestartrekchronologyproject.blogspot.com/2009/09/and-now-we-present-complete-star-trek_19.html

yeah chronological, skip ds9, replace it with Battle Star Galatica

u will quit when u get to the original series because the music is too 60s

You should post more shops of this semen demon though

Why did you make this thread again?

>I've never seen x before
>should I watch it chronological, story order?
No you fuck, watch everything in release order. I can see if you want to swap some airing order with production order, but the story order meme is shit. Now here comes Sup Forums with that 1 anime they all agree should be watched in story order. Fuck them too.

Haruhi? No that should be watched in release order too.

"All right, bitch, get this slip on so we're ready when we get to Yasmina," Janeway said, holding a thin, white satiny slip that looked almost long enough to cover Kes' tight little ass if she stood up straight.

Suddenly there was a soft chime at the door. Janeway and Kes looked up at it, surprised.

"Who is it?" Janeway said, getting up , ready to hide Kes if it was Neelix, although it seemed unlikely seeing as how he won't be able to walk comfortably for a while after his holodeck work-out.

"Seven of Nine, Captain". Came the stolid voice from the other side.

Janeway relaxed and spoke "come". The door slid open and Seven stepped in. She glanced over at Kes and raised an eyebrow, seeing her on the floor, naked, with her hands restrained behind her back, nipple clamps on and vibrator sticking out of her ass. The door closed behind her and Janeway spoke, "What's the mater, Seven, you look... troubled."

"Yes, Captain, I... I am .. uncomfortable." Seven spoke with a vagueness that was uncommon for her.

Janeway stood up and grabbed her shoulder, "I know, Seven that it must be difficult for you, but I think you're fitting in well... the crew is still adjusting to your... 'unique' demeanor, but I think you've proven yourself a very valuable member of this family... the astrometrics lab you and Ensign Kim have been working on is-"

"No, Captain, you misunderstand, " Seven interrupted Janeway's pep talk.

"Oh? Well, then, what did you mean?" Asked Janeway, a little concern showing on her features now, a concern that made Kes jealous, despite her humiliation...

"I am... physically uncomfortable..." Seven continued.

"You.. you mean the suit?" Asked Janeway, she knew it was tight and the heels were absurd, but it did wonders for crew morale, she'd hate to have someone with Seven's body walk around in a dumpy engineer's smock...

"No, Captain," Seven replied, almost rudely, not knowing where Janeway would have gotten that idea, her Federation "uniform" was infinitely more comfortable than her Borg suit, she couldn't imagine being much more comfortable, "I have.. internal pain... here," Seven demonstrated by holding her hand on her lower belly.

"Pain?" Asked Janeway, concerned, "why come to me, you should be telling the Doctor-"

"The.. Doctor makes me uncomfortable as well, Captain.. I... I was hoping you could help me yourself, I know you..." Seven realized she was not getting through to Janeway, "I was mistaken, I will leave."

"No, no, wait, I can help, just, here, sit down"

"I prefer to stand"

"Oh, yes, of course... OK, well.. how does it hurt?"

"It... is hard, and it.. moves, sometimes it makes noise"

"Makes noise... are you hungry?"

"Hungry... I do not think so-"

"The Doctor did tell you you should start eating..."

"I have been."

"Oh, you have?"

"Yes.. Neelix... demonstrated how to eat.. he taught me to .. 'chew"

"How long ago?"

"Seven days"

"Neelix... " Janeway chucked at the picture of it, until she saw Seven's unamused face, serious about her discomfort, "Well, did you keep eating?"

"Yes," Seven continued, "I found it.. very inefficient... but I found once I'd started, I had regular urges for food... it has become quite an inconvenience"

"Yes, your body is adjusting to eating, you're digestive system hasn't been used in... " Janeway trailed off, suddenly making a connection, "Seven, have you... gone to the bathroom?"

"What? " Asked Seven.

"Gone.. to the bathroom, you know... excreted?" Asked Janeway

"I.. am unfamiliar with the process"

"Of course... if Neelix had to show you how to eat.. someone would have to show you how to... get rid of it."

"Will this alleviate the pain?"

"I think so, Seven", smiled Janeway.

"Will you.. teach me?"

Janeway thought for a moment, then smiled, a very wicked smile, "Yes, yes I will..." and she looked at Kes. Seven looked as well. Kes looked up at them, and the look of horror and realization came across her face.

Before long, Janeway was standing over Kes' face once again in the bathroom squirting the last of her piss into the petite blonde girl's full mouth.

"Swallow" Janeway ordered and Seven watched on as Kes swallowed every last drop of Janeway's urine.

"Wipe" Kes licked Janeway's pussy lips clean of piss, as she has three times every day for the past couple years.

"Now, your turn, Seven."

The original series is terrible and the cartoon version is even worse. Just watch the movies and TNG. But not TNG movies except maybe first contact. Some of the movies are stinkers, especially the first one. The second one has aged poorly too.

Fuck it just watch TNG

Seven looked on for a second, absorbing the concept, then undressed quickly with one zip. Both Kes and Janeway were dumbfounded by the statuesque nude beauty suddenly before them. Both Janeway and Kes began to get wet looking at her. Seven, of course, was totally unaware of her effect on the two women and looked at Janeway expectantly.

"What? Oh, of course, take a seat, Seven," Janeway got up and made room for Seven. Kes looked at Janeway, a little apprehensive, then at Seven who promptly took her spot on Kes' face. Kes stared up at the blonde amazon who's bald pussy was now pressed firmly in her open mouth. Seven looked up from Kes' face and at Janeway.

"What do I do now...?"

"Just.. relax... it will come naturally... just relax your pelvic muscles... let the pressure in your bladder go."

Seven looked pensive for a second, then looked down... and tried. Kes looked up at her expectantly, waiting ... then , very suddenly, Seven's hot, concentrated dark yellow piss began to fill her mouth... very quickly, and with a lot of force- it filled her mouth so quickly she was swallowing mouthfuls loudly, audibly,

"I... I think I am doing it Captain!" Seven said, watching Kes.

"I'd say so! Good job, Seven, keep it going, let it go!"

"This is much easier than I anticipated captain..." Seven said as she continued to piss down Kes throat. Kes' eyes were wide open, surprised how much piss was coming from this woman.. she'd had never had this much piss from any one person before, and this was this woman's first piss in twenty years! In a way, she was honored to be the receptacle of this very special gift.

As Seven's piss went on, unabated, Janeway was amazed, she stood there, grinning to herself, wide-eyed, trying to imagine how much piss was pouring into her little slavegirl's tummy. She wanted to touch herself, this scene was just so damn hot to her, her petite little blonde slave drinking pints of hot piss front this goddess of a woman a easily twice her size.

Finally, Seven felt the piss subside, and she lifted off Kes' mouth, filled to the brim with her amber-orange concentrated piss, "I believe I am done, Captain... " she said as a last few drops and rivulets dripped from her engorged pussy lips splashing audibly into Kes' mouth, making ripples. Seven looked up at Janeway who was smiling impishly. She nodded in agreement. Seven looked back down at Kes and ordered her more sternly than Janeway had ever heard, "Swallow." Kes's twat spasmed at the command, as did Janeway's, then Kes kept her mouth open as she drained the last of the incredibly strong piss down her throat.

"Wipe," ordered Seven as she finished. Kes raised up to eagerly lick the remaining piss off of her bald pussy.

"This... procedure is not... unpleasant, Captain."

"I know, Seven, kind of makes up for the inconvenience of eating, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but I do not think it has worked, I am still in pain."

"Oh yes, of course, that was simply the first part, for the second part, we'll have to turn Kes here around..."

Seven stood up and Kes looked at Janeway, surprised, she had only ever serviced Janeway, and never quite like that! Certainly she had cleaned her afterward, she had had Janeway fart in her mouth during her anal worshippings, but never... never this far... Now she was going to make her do it for Seven!!!

"Turn around, Kes, and open wide..." Kes became nervous, shaking in anticipation and fear.. this was it... the last vestiges of her pride, the final frontier of her humiliation... but she did as her Mistress commanded, and she turned around to face Seven's ass, tilted her head back and opened wide.

"Now, Seven squat down, legs spread wide, and put your anus right on her mouth..."

Seven looked down, and carefully did just so...

"And now-?" Seven was cut off by the loud, wet sound of a long, nasty fart that exploded out of her ass right into Kes' mouth, it took all three women by surprise, especially Kes, who started to struggle, but couldn't get away from Seven's ass. The sound was extremely obscene and Kes' cheeks turned red as they flapped from the escaping fart gas that didn't shoot out her nose or go down into her lungs. Janeway could smell the escaped gas and it was one of the downright nastiest farts she had ever smelled... and it turned her on to no end knowing that most of it was going right in her little toilet girl's mouth.

"You've got it now, Seven, just let it come naturally!"

Except ds9 is actually the best one. If you skip anything it should be Voyager because it's just lame TNG that goes nowhere. It does have Jeri Ryan's tits though.

"As you said, this does seem natural-," Another wet fart exploded from her ass, filling Kes' mouth... Janeway went behind her and knelt down at Kes's side and saw the panicked look in her eyes, and saw shit specs on her cheeks. Seeing this, she new these were dirty farts, sending wet shit projectiles all over the inside of Kes' mouth... however bad the farts smelled to Janeway, they must taste much worse. She just hoped Kes wouldn't just faint.. of course, she'd never let her down before...

"I... I think it may be stuck, Captain," Seven said with some consternation.

"You have to push, Seven," Janeway urged her.

"Push?"

"Yes, how do I explain it... just... push it out with your stomach muscles... you know, flex your abs a bit," Janeway suggested. She watched as Seven did just that and she began to grunt.

"This is NOT working," Seven protested.

"Harder, Seven, you normally do this at least once a day, it's only because you've waited so long, try harder..."

"Very well... I will try again..."

Seven pushed and pushed, farting a few times, grunting... Janeway looked down into Kes' eyes, running her fingers through her hair, smiling, getting wetter with each fart, each grunt from Seven.

"Captain, I think it may be moving..." Seven said, a mild look of surprise and renewed dedication on her face.

Janeway looked down at Kes, and whispered, "Hope you're hungry, Kes, your first brown meal is going to be a big one, a whole week's worth..."

"Yes, captain, I feel it.. here it comes... UNGH!" Sevens face contorted with the effort.

With a loud fart, the first shit from Seven's ass in over twenty years started to emerge, it slid smoothly out of her anus, which is distended almost a three whole inches into Kes' open mouth. Kes looked up at Janeway now who was still running her fingers soothingly through her hair. She was unsure what to do with the shit log now filling her mouth, making it's way to the back of her throat,

"Whoa, Seven, hold on..." Janeway cautioned.

"Unacceptable Captain, I must get this out!" Seven grunted and continued to push.

"Uh-oh, Kes, you'd better start chewing!" Janeway warned.

Seven continued relentlessly expelling a monster turd into Kes' tiny mouth. Kes chewed her first shit meal from a woman's ass. It was bitter and chunky, very thick and acrid, extremely pungent and concentrated. The taste was overwhelming, but before she had long to think about it, the masticated parts of the shit got practically shoved down her throat by more hard shitlog. She swallowed the partially chewed shit and began chewing the rest. Janeway watched as the visible lump in Kes' throat made it's way down. She touched it, amazed at the idea that she was feeling real human shit slide down her little slave's throat...

keep this coming, im close

Kes flushed with pure humiliation as she gulped down her first meal from another woman's ass, her degradation now complete. Suddenly, Kes sensed a presence... someone watching them... maybe some sort of alien presence. She wanted to tell the Captain, but the mouthful of shit forcing it's way down her throat made that a little difficult. However, the thought disappeared from her mind when a loud, nauseating fart blew another large load into her mouth, squishing the shit in her mouth and filling out her cheeks. She quickly forgot about the presence she might have felt and concentrated again on chewing and swallowing the loads of shit she most definitely felt sliding down her gullet.

Seven continued to grunt and push as more and more shit filled Kes' mouth. Janeway watched in amazement as Kes bit off and chewed each and every piece she got fed, shit smearing on her lips and cheeks and on Seven's ass, but otherwise, going down her throat in large lumps. She watched with pride and awe as her toilet girl became a true, total toilet to a woman who hadn't shit in twenty years and had a week's full of shit for her that no doubt tasted worse since it's all waste from Neelix's so-called food.

Janeway began to masturbate as she watched Kes take everything Seven fed her. The shit and farts kept coming, Janeway's whole bathroom reeked of concentrated shit. The smell would be in her quarters for days. As she watched Kes chug down the shit like chocolate from a pump in some old children's fantasy film she loved as a child about a crazy chocolate factory...

"It is coming easier, Now, Captain.. I can't seem to control it..." Seven stated.

"That's okay, let it flow, Seven," Janeway encouraged the big blonde crap factory dumping into her busy little beaver's gorged mouth.

"Very well..." Seven continued with her task with uninhibited determination.

With a loud, wet sounding extremely long shit, Kes' mouth filled to the brim with soft, slimy shit, more pungent than before. This was the newer shit, fresher and stronger, and definitely made from some sort of spicy food, slimy and strong. Kes gave up trying to swallow, the shit was coming too fast, some of it dripping down her chin, it was so soft she could just swallow it straight down. Occasionally there were some small solid chunks mixed in, but they went down easy. She let the vulgar image of herself literally drinking this quiche-like shit from this woman's ass occupy her mind as she set about her task of swallowing every last bit of crap Seven had saved up... she was not going to disappoint Janeway now who was vigorously masturbating as she watched, enjoying her front-row seat to the most perverse scene she'd ever witnessed.

"This is working, Captain, I feel the pain and fullness beginning to abate... "

But as Janeway watched, and Kes swallowed, the shit kept on coming, Kes' cheeks regularly bulging and hollowing as the shit filled her mouth and she swallowed, Janeway couldn't believe what she was watching...

everytime i see that picture, i start looking for her nudes, and as always never find anything good, why do i keep doing it

Kes couldn't believe what she was doing... she didn't know when this would stop. The shit was getting runnier now... and slowly it stopped... eased off, she took this opportunity to finish the remaining shit in her mouth. She swallowed sown some of the slimier pieces stuck in her gums, and some chewy pieces in her teeth, and began to lick Seven's anus to finish up.

Janeway was still masturbating with one hand, still holding Kes' head with the other, forcing it tight against Sevens' ass, "Yeah, lick her ass, Kes, clean it inside and out, fuck her ass with your tongue, get it up there- clean it inside and out! Tongue-fuck her ass! " Janeway was really frigging herself now, raspily breathing the commands into Kes' ear.

Kes obeyed, opening her mouth as wide as she could and sticking her long tongue deep into Seven's perfect ass. Ocampas have longer tongues than humans, left over from their evolutionary past for grooming, they had a kind of rough texture. This also meant they had considerably more taste buds. However nasty Seven's shit might have tasted to a human, Kes tasted it ten times as strongly! Her ten inch tongue delved deep into the statuesque blonde woman's asshole, cleaning out two decades worth of saved up shit. She licked it clean from the inside out, getting every last morsel, every list soft shit streak, and she swallowed it all down. Kes was amazed that she hadn't thrown up, that she'd managed to repress her gagging reflexes and accomplish this task. She attributed it to Janeway's methodical training of her to accempt any kink, any perversion, any humiliation. She realized this was the beginning of a new level for her and her Mistress, and the end of her old life and the beginning as a new one. She was now a total slave, a completely submissive slut, a real living toilet. Kes became aware of Seven's sphincter flexing about her tongue. Janeway looked up at Seven, she had a confused look on her face.

She looked more qt in normal starfleet uniform than that damn catsuit.

"Captain, I - " Seven was cut of by the sound of a loud, long extended gurgle from her midsection. She looked at Janeway with alarm.

Suddenly, Seven's bowels exploded with liquid shit- diarrhea shot outof her ass, over Kes' tongue and right into her wide-open mouth.

"Oh my god!" Janeway was shocked, Kes' mouth filled up quickly, and despite the tight seal on Seven's ass, some diarrhea shot out and sprayed Kes' face, Seven's ass, and Janeway's face. Janeway immediately renewed her grip on Kes' head and tightened the coupling between Kes lips and Seven's asshole.

For her part, Kes drew her tongue back into her mouth, having to repress her gagging urges once again. The first wave of diarrhea had shot right over her tongue and saturated every crevice of it with liquid shit. The experience of feeling the colon open and release a torrent of liquid shit cascading down over her entire sensitive tongue and right into her waiting gaping mouth was one that would live vividly in her mind forever. Unfortunately, pulling her tongue out only increased the flow of watery crap from Seven's rectum. In shock, Kes had not yet swallowed the first wave and her cheeks were quickly swelling. On top of this, Janeway had pushed her head back against Seven's ass and Seven was pushing back on her as well. Kes had no leverage and couldn't pull away even if she'd been insolent enough to try. Kes has closed her throat in an effort not to choke, but the force of the expulsion just rerouted the diarrhea up into her nose.

Janeway was now furiously frigging herself when she saw slimy brown rivulets of shitsauce begin to run out of Kes' nose! "Swallow, you stupid bitch, or you'll suffocate!"

Janeway's admonition brought Kes back to reality. She realized Janeway was right, if she didn't start swallowing, she wouldn't be able to breath! Kes opened her gullet but didn't even have to swallow- the fluid feces forced it's way right down her throat. The pressure in her cheeks literally shoved the diarrhea down into her already full stomach to join the rest of Seven's shit.

Janeway watched transfixed as lump after lump went down Kes' throat. She heard the audible gulps as mouthful after mouthful of Seven's brown nectar shot down into the girl's belly. Kes looked at Janeway with pleading, desperate eyes, glazed over by the ethereal fantasy of the scene. Janeway looked deeply into her eyes, on the verge of ecstasy, her fingers a blur in her sopping cunt, her eyes heavily lidded, her breaths coming short and sharp. Kes groaned and the dildo that has been in her ass popped out with a wet fart- Seven's shit had filled her guts so much she couldn't hold her own gasses!

This put Janeway over the edge and she came in loud long groans, "OHHhhhhh FUCK!!! YESSssss! UGH! UGH! Ughhhh..., " she spasmed and convulsed, jerking her pelvis back roughly with every contraction. Kes watched her Mistress have her most powerful orgasm yet, detached from the grotesque fact that she was gulping down another woman's flowing excrement. As humiliated and repulsed she was by what Janeway had made her do these last couple years, bringing her Mistress to orgasm was always the ultimate reward, she felt proud of herself, valuable the one who had transformed her life to this depraved state. With passion, now, she actively swallowed the gushing defecation down her throat. Seven was grunting and spurt of diarrhea surged into Kes' mouth, but now she was keeping up. And after a few more mouthfuls, the stream began to subside and Kes actively sucked the foul juices out of Seven's now well-traveled rectum. Finally, there was none left and Seven lifted herself up slightly off Kes' ass and sighed in relief. Seven turned her head to look down over her shoulder at Kes. The strain of the event had actually displaced a strand of hair from Seven's usually rock-solid coif.

"Wipe," Seven commanded.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Kes shot a glance over to Janeway who was now limp against the bathroom wall, her eyes half open, glazed by the power of her orgasm, her exhausted hand was draped over tone of her dripping wet thighs as she gazed dreamily on Kes. Kes went right to work, licking the liquid shit off of Seven's buttcheeks and the crack of her ass. Once again she sank her impressive tongue deep into Seven's anal cavity and licked it spotless. When she at last withdrew her tongue from Seven's fecal temple, Janeway was now by her side again and presented the shit-eating little cunt with her diarrhea-splattered face. Kes licked it clean then she licked the excess shit and diarrhea off her own lips and cheeks, getting every last morsel. Finally, Janeway bent down and gave her a long, wet, passionate prolonged french kiss, swirling her tongue around her filthy mouth, probing her orally. Seven was now standing aside, feeling her stomach. Janeway at last broke the liplock and gazed lovingly into Kes' eyes with pride. Kes felt a deep warmness and forgot entirely how utterly disgusting and depraved what she had just done was. She was lost in the loving, approving gaze of her Mistress...

"I feel... relieved..." Seven said thoughtfully.

"You did very well, Seven" Janeway said, standing up.
"And this is how it is always done?" Seven inquired.

"Oh, yes, this is totally normal, you should come back once a day and do it," Janeway made the suggestion that made Kes' pussy lips quiver and her stomach gurgle.

"I find it... efficient, " Seven declared, "The Borg do nor believe in waste, everything is recycled. In this way you are similar, this is acceptable."

"So you'll come back once a day, then?" Janeway offered.

"Agreed. I feel.. empty now." Seven said.

Much hope for 2017

>Skip DS9

wew lad

"Well, you're probably pretty hungry now, that was an incredible load!" Janeway explained.

"Very well, I will return tomorrow," Seven said and picked up her "uniform".

"Just a minute, Seven- Kes, isn't there something you want to say to Seven for the gift she gave you?" Janeway asked.

Kes looked up at Janeway and then at Seven, "Thank you... for your shit, Seven..."

"Mistress Seven, " Janeway corrected her.

"Thank you, Mistress Seven," Kes said.

"You are... welcome, " Seven replied, looking right into Kes' eyes..

"Now give her a nice thank you kiss and lick that dildo clean while I walk her out," Janeway instructed her.

Kes leaned forward and Janeway turned Seven around and bent her over and spread Seven's cheeks wide. Kes leaned forward and planted a wet puckered up kiss of gratitude on Seven's altar of shit with an audible smack.

"Very nice, let's go, Seven, " Janeway walked Seven out into the bedroom.

Kes looked on, lost in thought at what she had just done for the first time. She knew it would most certainly not be the last. She remembered Janeway's orders and picked up the dildo and sucked it clean, licking her own shit-stains off the big black monstrosity. She wondered what it might be like to lick her own shit off it next time, shit that was leftover shit, recycled a second time, and maybe a third.

"Okay, shove that thing back up your ass, it's clean, " Janeway interrupted Kes' contemplation.

Kes complied and with some difficulty managed to wedge the artificial phallus back in her asshole.

"Hey, hand me that tricorder... I want to see how much you ate!" Janeway said.

Kes herself was a little perversely curious and did as ordered. She handed the tricorder to Janeway who ran it over Kes quickly. Kes and Janeway both looked at the display screen, it read 107.

"107? How much did you weigh this morning?" Janeway asked.

"100..." Kes replied, realizing at the same time as Janeway she'd suddenly gained seven pounds... of pure shit!

"Seven pounds! My goodness!" Janeway smiled widely in amazement and put her hand on her hip, shaking her head and inspected the dirty little human toilet that stood before her, her flat little belly bloated with seven pounds of pure excrement: concentrated piss and shit!

"Well, " Janeway continued, walking to Kes and leading her by her nipple chain back to her spot on the bathroom floor, "let's see if we can make it nine or so, because I'm next."

No time paradox 7 of 9 x 7 of 9 story yet?

Alright, this has gone on quite long enough.

Also, far be it from me to judge other people's fetishes - most, even if I don't personally find appealing, I can at least understand how others might - but how the fuck can ANYone find repugnant and disgusting behavior like eating shit to be even the slightest bit erotic?

This guy does

1. There's no accounting for taste.
2. It's not possible to underestimate the depths of depravity to which people can sink.
3. Some people simply weren't properly potty-trained when young.