>implying I won't get 96 right now

96/2 ^^

Is this the SLIP thread?

>trying to create shitty pasta
>capping own post

My god man, I am so embarrassed for you it hurts physically

SO FUCKING WHAT???
I AM CONFIDENT OF MY OWN WORDS!

buttmad because you haven't won a single premierleague title?

lmao ABABLi's are getting BTFO

you wrote a whole paragraph just stating that you don't like a team. Not saying why, not talking about anything else. Just sperging out.
That's nothing to be confident in

it's Poop Madiolel you amateur

Ye they are shit, you will still win fuck all though

>German """"""""""humour""""""""""

Someone care to explain what TLF feels like?

>Canadian """"""""""people""""""""""

>German """"""""""humour""""""""""

Is this their years la'?

If digits are dubs or 96 then yes

That Liverpool feel is like the warm fuzzy feeling when love of your life holds your hand and cuddles up with you on a cold night in Istanbul.
That Liverpool feel is like watching the snow fall on Christmas Day while drinking hot cocoa

That Liverpool feel is like watching your children grow up to be so special the world recognizes them even though you already loved them no matter what

That Liverpool feel is the pure and utter bliss you feel when you hear you'll never walk alone booming from the Kop.

That Liverpool feel is that feeling when you your club didn't pay €100m euro on a dabbing Leroy Fer like a fallen rival have.

That Liverpool feel is like biting into a freshly friend perfectly salted chip.

That Liverpool feel is pure unstoppable happiness.

>That Liverpool feel is like biting into a freshly friend perfectly salted chip.

By "chip" do you mean crisp?

JUST

>DAILY REMINDER THAT THOUSANDS OF DRUNKEN, VIOLENT LIVERPOOL FANS RUSHED THE LEPPINGS LANE ENTRANCE TO HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM ON APRIL 15TH 1989 WHICH FORCED PANICKED STADIA OFFICIALS AND THE FOREVER WRONGED MAGNIFICENT SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE TO ALLOW THESE VIOLENT THUGS INTO THE GROUND.
>UPON ENTRY THESE MERCILESS, VIOLENT DEGENERATE LIVERPUDLIAN SCOUSE BASTARDS SET TO MINDLESSLY KILLING THEIR FELLOW LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS WHO HAD PURCHASED TICKETS BY PUSHING THEM INTO THE RAZOR SHARP BLUE STEEL CHEESE GRATER WHICH HAD BEEN INSTALLED TO PREVENT FANS (USUALLY LIVERPOOL, MILLWALL AND MANCHESTER UNITED) FROM CROSSING FOOTBALL GROUNDS TO STAB, KILL AND BURN OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS.

shit, i've forgotten. whats that thing deaf people use to read?

eyes

>FUELED BY CHEAP HEROIN, STRONG LAGER AND AMPHETAMINES THE SCUMMIEST OF PEOPLE TO EVER ATTEND FOOTBALL MATCHES IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME WORLDWIDE WERE CAPTURED ON NEVER RELEASED VIDEO FOOTAGE STAMPING ELDERLY AND YOUNG SUPPORTERS INTO THE CONCRETE TERRACE AS WELL AS BRUTALLY RAPING TWO SISTERS. NINE YEAR OLD JOHN PAUL GILHOOLEYS FATE IS FAR TOO DISTRESSING TO EVEN DESCRIBE..

>IN A THIRTY MINUTE BLOODLUST THE MURDERING SCOUSE BASTARDS HAD SNUFFED OUT THE LIVES OF 95 LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS. MANY HAD HAD LIMBS SEVERED WHICH THE THIEVING SCOUSE CUNTS USED AS WEAPONS TO BEAT BACK THE EFFORTS OF ST JOHNS AMBULANCE AND SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE TO SAVE THE LIVES OF INNOCENT FAMILIES WHO HAD ONLY GONE TO SEE A FOOTBALL GAME YET ENDED THE DAY IN A BODY BAG SOAKED WITH THE LAGER SMELLING URINE OF THOSE SUPPORTERS WHO HAD DISGUSTINGLY PISSED ON THOSE WHO HAD BEEN KILLED

>LIVERPOOL. A CITY BUILT ON SLAVE TRADE AND WITH A DISPROPORTIONATELY HIGH LEVEL OF CRIME, PARTICURLARLY DRUGS AND MURDER. NEVER FORGET THEY CAMPAIGNED FOR 25 YEARS FOR "JUSTICE" FOR THE 96 FANS THAT THEY THEMSELVES MURDERED YET HAVE NEVER ONCE APOLIGIZED TO THE PEOPLE OF TURIN WHOSE 39 SONS, BROTHERS AND HUSBANDS WERE SAVAGELY BEATEN TO DEATH BY LIVERPOOL FANS AT HEYSEL IN 1985
> THAT LIVERPOOL FEEL. GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

That Liverpol Feel: Making losers so apocaliptically mad with jealousy that they forgot where the Caps Lock key is.