What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Jane killing Apocalypse just because, else was ok.

Not much. It was pretty good.

Not enough quips

It actually had lots of quips.

Just watched this the other day, it was actually not super terrible, though I would have preferred less characters and more time spent with apocalypse/horsemen, you dont really get to see much of them other than them standing around being moody

Main villain looked pretty lame and had a vague plan and power set

Film should have focused more on teen Cyclopes , Teen Jean and Teen Nightcrawler having a fun 80s teen movie

Maybe apocalypse should have just existed in the astral plane and was trying to take over a mutant body? Because he looked lame and walked around doing mostly nothing until the end

Absolutely atrocious flick. The dialogue was some of the most cringeworthy shit I've heard in years. That together with the awful performances, the shitty casting (twinks everywhere), the special effects and the shitty quips and nods leaves you with a solid 2/10 flick.

Apocalypse dying.

He can't die, shit suits making movies don't understand that you can't have one off villains and kill them like flyes. Much less one that it's a consistent source of "fuck you X-men and humanity".

I always wondered how hard must have been for those motherfuckers to not kill Magneto on the first X-Men movie.

>Main villain looked pretty lame and had a vague plan and power set

He wanted to rule everything again as he once ruled. His powerset was pretty well defined, he got powers from every other mutant he jumped into. It seems his original power was altering things almost on a mollecular level. Pretty much as Phoenix on Xmen 3, he could assemble or dissasemble shit as he wished. He used his power to alter Angel. Which bugs me because he was more creative killing off humans when he woke up (ripping heads off with sand, absorbing a guy into a wall, making sand with the fuckers at the factory) but he was way too easy on the mutants. Then you have enhancing other mutants, teleportation and healing factor (from the last guy before he got buried).
I've read way too many post of people not getting it and even some retard saying he thought it was stupid that Apokalypse manipulated sand. Fucking idiot. No wonder we are getting dumber and dumber shit even on movies taht are already easy to follow.

Not enough SJW propaganda.

munn

Manlet Apocalypse

hopefully she'll give me some

Don't know what you're talking about the movie was great
I nearly shat myself when Magneto started speaking broken polish
Also remember that one time a blue man that looks like a fucking burer came out of dirt to the shops and no one cared
What a great film.

This shit is getting as stale as the rest of the Xmen before. It use to be

>Wolverine on screen all day

Now it's

>Magneto is bad again! Oh wait it's almost the end of the movie he's redeemed himself!

Like come the fuck on man either be bad or good stop this horesehit that you want shit to fuck up then become good at the end.

Jlaw needs to get the fuck out of the franchise already. Her Mystique is fucking boring and did nothing the entire time besides talk. You could get rid of her character and it'd be the same fucking movie.

Jean instantly being phoenix what the fuck

Apoc literally having thousands of years alive loses in a weekend.

An atrocious script, mostly.

its almost like you've never read a comic book in your life

Paper thin characters, a shallow plot concerened with just hitting one blatant plot point after the other. The dialogue was abysmal, especially in the CIA office.

Singer never really learned from his mistakes over the years and he allowed Jennifer Lawrence to basically sleepwalk through the film.

Fucked the timeline up
Jlaw was shit
Pacing in the third act is fucked
Not much tension
Plot was thin

Apoclypse looked like a clown. He was not intimidating. Also the way he picked his followers was just... there was nothing interesting about him or his followers. The Game of Plebs actress was horrible. So flat. I think the whole magneto story felt really manipulative and rushed. Magneto is like the most interesting character and all they have him do in the end is float in a bubble. Also funny how in the end they just let him go again despite all he has done.

>his power set was well defined

Sand power? Fuck off
The movie was written by the 12 year old the director was fucking

>sand power
>not reading what I said
I said some stupid ass fuckers post that he had "sand power", just because he kill a few niggers with sand or get metals out of a fucking rock to make magnetos new helmet. Clearly people is more stupid each generation and the suits making the movies need to over simplify shit to not confuse them.

>his powers were sand

Ftfy

They had to much fun and actually tried to make it like a movie made in the 80s rather than just a movie aping the style of flicks of the 80s

Magneto family only purpose in life was to get killed in order to motivate magneto in this movie.

Fucking jews.

it was alright nothing special but not bad either, a mediocre movie

It felt like a bad remake of the avengers done in the x-men universe. As opposed to the better x-men movies where they actually pay attention to the themes of xenophobia and racism and it's more about conflicting ideologies, this movie just seemed like a generic origin story for this superhero team (which it apparently actually is and they're gonna redo the dark Phoenix saga with the younger cast set in the 90s or something). Apocalypse looked like a blue palpatine whenever his hood was up and never got elevated beyond a random villain of the week because his motivations were so vague.

Casting a Latino manlet as Apocalypse

That one cop holding his bow and arrow like a fag

Deciding to go for a generic "hurr durr let's destroy the world" villain instead of the very human and relatable villains that the series has traditionally had.

It was all over the place. Too many characters in too many different locations doing too many different things.

Quicksilver punching Apocalypse around made me cringe.

Slowmo matrix shit isn't cool anymore, screw the teenagers, i would've preferred to see Apocalypse teleport behind Quicksilver and stab him in the back, instantly.

It was a shit show and I say this as an x-men fan. This movie series needs the love and care marvel gives the their universe.

(NOT the quips, NOT the paint by numbers direction/cinematography).

JUST the cohesion that Marvel Studios tends to have.

Apocalypse being able to detect him made me cringe harder. Quicksilver can outrun explosions effortlessly, and even poking people at full speed causes them to go flying. By the time Apocalypse blinked he should have been a pile of mush if Quicksilver decided to go all out.

They just need to bring back Vaughn. Remember, Vaughn did most of the pre-production for Days of Future Past, not Singer.

did the torrent come out yet or what?

Yes, obvi bro, why else would there be a recent surge in threads?