How do i get a girl who hates me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore (but had a crush on me) to talk to me again?

How do i get a girl who hates me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore (but had a crush on me) to talk to me again?
>inb4 fuck off

No fuck you fags help me.

>Beta Male Much?

Fuck off.

Threaten to kys

I guess, but the thing is she liked me, she was fucking really into me but i started talking shit about her bf and she felt guilty and told me not to talk to her again.

you dont you missed your chance

FUCK.
THAT.
TELL ME!

lol you fucked up bro, just find new chicks. Not like there is gonna be only one girl in the world who would be into you.

Offer her money. Bitches love money.

Help me or don't. I don't give a fuck i want HER. She fucking liked me and i fucked up and i'm going to try again, fuck you i'm going to do it.

Jesus christ you are pathetic

Holy shit you are a fucking faggot, she clearly isnt into you, listen to yourself

Bruh... get another girl to pose with you on pictures n shit

put them up on fuckbook with some gay ass text like "Wow so much fun yesterday ;)"

Ignore the fuck out of her and pretent you enjoy life like fuck

She will get jelly and come to you

Cuz bitches only want you if they can't have you.

Easy.

I know i'm crazy. But this bitch has been telling people at my work i liked her, i confronted her, told her i know she was attracted to me and she started stuttering and walked away and told me not to talk to her again "for the second time" and i want to talk to her again. I don't give a FUCK. I don't CARE i don't give a fucking FUCK i want her, i love her, i'm the most popular guy at my work everyone likes me and i want her, i'm going to try again whether you help me or not but i rather you help me.

/thread

fuck her friends

I did this and this was kind of the downfall. She was looking to branch off her relationship to me but she's a good girl that's been abused and i talked to girls infront of her and talked about other girls that were interested in me to make myself seem more desirable and this was the thing that started making her mad and depressed. She changed once i started doing this and i turned into an arrogant asshole and talked shit about her bf and made her feel guilty about her bf so she told me not to talk to her again.

FUCK i just want to talk to her again, FUCK!

Nigga I hope for you this is bait because you act like a cunt, if you want to talk to her then do it, go to her place and talk you son of a bitch.

you're acting pathetic. Advancing with your life is the best way to get girls attention. Its not going to be a one time "upload a pic of agirl" and she gets insanely jealous. You have to prove your worth indirectly to her. Dont just walk up and start bragging aabout all the bitches that want you. Improve your life in each aspect, and it will show.

Sauce?

Why don't you just tell her and stop being such a pussy

Don't have any contact with her for a month. And I mean a solid month, don't cheat. After that month send her a casual text about something you both shared. For example "hey I heard (whatever song you both liked) today and it totally reminded me of you. Hope all is well."
Don't bombard her with heavy shit, and give her time to respond

You fucked yourself OP have you apologized?

the best way to get a bitch to want you who doesn't anymore is move on. Yep. Get a bitch who is slightly hotter than her if you can. If not one that is slightly uglier will work too. Don't flaunt it too much but let her know you're happy. She'll want you more than she ever did. Then you try to get them both in a threesome. Alpha AF.

you're a fucking cuck
>fuck off

OP you know you're a faggot, but after that FUCK NO! bitch ass punk. :)

word

readsecond time she told me not to talk to her again and i did this.

Im very popular at my work, everyone knows me including the supervisor and everyone says hi to me or at the very least and there's supervisors that want to be my friend and get all giggy n shit around me. Most girls at my job have crushes on me including the supervisors because im confident and sarcastic or idk. There's nowhere left for me to "advance" to i'm pretty much on top of everyone at my job even if i don't hold the title. Everyone respects me and although i sound like a douche here i even build up the betas/losers at my work nobody wants to talk to.

Also like i said she's a good girl that's been sexually abused and she's really socially awkard and i talked to her twice and she told me not to talk to her again or else she was going to report me, "i talked to a supervisor about it and let him know ahead of time" and she sees me talking to all the supervisors and she feels cornered by me.

Her puplis got huge when i confronted her in and she was lying to me also.

I tried but i fucked up, i should've just STFU and listened to her but i got baited and when i apologized she went at me and i kinda snapped back. No i did snap back, she was telling people i liked her and i told her it was embarrassing which was a bad move on my part because she thinks i'm embarrassed by her. Fuck i wish i just shut the fuck up and listened to her when i tried to apologize so she could get all that shit out.

Think about an outsiders perspective. You're a guy that can get plenty of girls in the office (according to you), and yet the only thing you try to do is get the girl that doesnt want you. You're effectively harrasing her.

ps: this just goes to show people only want what they cant get. proving what people said before me.

Man I don't want to destroy your world picture but... you're probably the fgt everyone laughs about man.

We live in a consumer society, of course we only want what we cant get, its so easy to manipulate people.

I waited a month already... i said hi to her, she said hi back
next day i said hi to her infront of people and she said "i told you not to talk to me again" and that day she told people i liked her and they told me

i tried apologizing to her but ended up confronted her about it. We had a pretty organic argument and we both said shit that was bugging us and cleared it but in the end she told me if i talked to her she was going to report me for harassment.

Fuck my life. Should i wait another month before i make an attempt or just try ot talk to her again on Monday?

I know i probably am

JUST LET IT GO MAN HOLY SHIT YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING PAJEET

OP I'm kind of in the same boat as you, so I understand you man.

You just have to move on for now, give her space, give YOURSELF some space, and if your paths cross again and if she rekindles her interest, then go for it.

But for now, either tell her how you feel or just move on. Rejection is better than the what ifs.

You know what comes after depression? Acceptance, just leave her be, move on with your life

I want her because i can relate to her. She understands the shit i say unlike most basic bitches and iv been sexually abused also and i know what she's going to. I know i sound like a fag getting raped and all, but i want to fix her really badly. I just want to take care of her if that makes sense... But fuck i can get girls but i can only get girls when i'm not trying, when i do try i turn into a fucking stalker, she was into me and we had deep conversations and we look at each other everytime we walk past each other but FUCK im an arrogant faggot.

>I can only get girls when I'm not trying
stop trying then

by ignoring her. Girls are repulsed by desperation.

op can't inb4, newfag.
fuck off

stop being a clingy bitch and move on, fucking betas

Just because you had deep conversations with a chick doesn't mean she's into you.

its one of those things where you just know, she was into me.

>FUCK im an arrogant faggot.
No you idiot, you convinced yourself she was. Now that she has shown you she isn't you want her more.

Call her

/thread