Kevin Durant

why is he so unlikable

Is it because he's ugly or was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bobp5OHVsWY
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jq3LuMq6D0&t=64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you, by any means, from Oklahoma City?

He's basically LeBron if LeBron was ugly, had no talent, was socially autistic, and never won a ring

ayo shutup

Because he is the most talented player since prime Wade.

he a bitch nigga and a snake

He is a less talented version of 2011 Lebron

>had no talent
Durant is way more talented than LeBeta though. LeBeta is just pure phisical might and dives

>tf
>tp

>this meme again

I know we like to pick on LeGod here but seriously there's no comparison.

Is this the dumbest comment ever?

Because he left a team then beat that team and insulted them with vulgar language

Because he exposed himself as an honorless ring chaser.

OBSESSED

You're literally retarded

He was unlikable because he played in Oklahoma. He's actually respectable now after he spited that shithole so hard.

soft beta

he cant even bench 135

you say that I'm whack? See me on the court

>no talent
Nigga this guy is like lebron but can shoot threes

He should just keep his mouth shut.
Great player but Jesus Crist every interview just makes him look like a huge cunt.

How old is this? Dude still refuses to brush his hair and has the greasiest hamburger meat tier nappy head I've ever seen.

Plus the dude is two faced as fuck and will say all the right things to make you like him then throw you under the bus and takes shots passive aggressively when he's done with you. Literally bitch behavior.

this.

I mean spurning your team is one thing, but the fact twice a week he's saying passive agressive bullshit makes it worse than LeBron

Also /nba/ loves Westgod, so the feud naturally makes Durant an enemy

Basically this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bobp5OHVsWY

One of my fav players..even since he played for the Supersonics. Warriors were one of my fav teams though since Baron shat on the Dirkster and the Mavs as the eighth seed that one year. So I'm pretty happy he jumped ship.

I shed a few tears whenever I hear DA REAL MVP speech . I'll agree with some of the other posters here though, lately he's been talking too much shit which seems unnecessary. He should watch what he says..it's going to bite him in the ass big time in the future if he keeps it up.

Have sex

>greasiest hamburger meat tier nappy head I've ever seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jq3LuMq6D0&t=64
>he need a new barber nigga, you see them naps nigga?

Your all wrong

He couldn't win a ring with one of the most talented teams assembled.

KD MVP and a ring

Stay mad

Warriors are not a superteam

Warriors get down they have no defense to get back in the game lol

classic

it's because he's a bitch nigga

It's because he is completely fake. He affects humility and an unassuming image, probably because he's afraid people will find out he has all the personality of a stick.

It has nothing to do with his athletic abilities. He just comes off as a very unlikable person. Same as Maria Sharapova and Floyd Mayweather.

he was always a well liked athlete until he joined the warriors.
I stopped liking him when he was getting men tatted on his legs and thighs

>if LeBron was ugly

literally walking ape

>tfw KD averages 35ppg playing with Curry and Klay, wins MVP and a ring

easily gonna happen.
sad that Sup Forums and /r/nba are in denial

westbrook is going to bust his knees in about 2 years and never be able to play again. also he is never going to win anything.

neither is Durant btw