I love how the WSJ missed out on the fact Pewdiepie named his dummy Goebbels after Joseph Goebbels the Reich minister...

I love how the WSJ missed out on the fact Pewdiepie named his dummy Goebbels after Joseph Goebbels the Reich minister of Nazi propoganda

WSJ is irrelevant now, as it has been since the essential death of printed media.

I'm not a fan of pewdiepie but have obviously see some of his shit. He's pretty funny sometimes but there's one thing he is that the WSJ isn't... That's relevant.

I would have never heard of this, and neither would anyone else really, if Disney wasn't essentially forced to drop him or face a smear campaign from an irrelevant news source...

It's mind boggling.

yeah didn't know who the wall street journal were until now

/thread

Old Media is slowly dying out. And that's good thing for everybody.

I would have rough sex with that man.

Old media is really trying to stay relevant, trying to create bogeymen to warn the fragile public about....

People see through it now.

Him being rough with you, or You being rough with him?

Or both of you being rough with eachother?

Clearly you're not an investor. Anyone in the market reads the WSJ. But honestly, I wish they'd stop reporting on non-financial fluff like pewdiepie faggots.

Yeah I'm sure stock brokers in their 70s love reading about how some swedish youtuber is a anti semi apparently

I'm only 68.

He's just a flash in the pan. He's wrong and got called out by the media.

WSJ will still be around long after this guy is deaf and gone.

It's just generation-gap baiting. The older generation needs fuel to justify their hatred of millennials.

What?

>I'm sure stock brokers in their 70s love reading about how some swedish youtuber is a anti semi apparently
They do because Disney is a bluechip and basically in everyones portfolio
There is a lot of talk about how old companies like Disney are goign to adapt in thrive in the new media environment

Disney owned pewdiepie and thus he was a big part of their "new media" empire and a lot of eyes were on them paying a lot attention to their ability to adapt and move forward
53million eyeballs is a lot so he was worth a lot to him

so pewdiepie is mad but disney executives are madder at this trust me

WSJ became less relevant when Rupert Murdoch's corp. bought them several years ago.

NYTimes is doing better than ever. Very far from failing.

How did they own him? Was he shilling disney stuff in his videos?

You're just saying shit now to ...I don't know... get attention, maybe?

What does Weekly Shonen Jump have to do with any of this?

Why would the nips care about some never was jew-tube "celebrity"?

He worked for Maker Studios, a subsidiary of Disney.

>implying walt disney wasnt a massive anti semite himself and thats why his company was independant for so long

Its almost like, you have no idea what youre talking about, imagine that.

I wasn't talking about stock price. They have more readers now than ever before and they are finding better ways of monetizing them.
Their P/E ratio looks a little high for my taste but I don't follow stocks anymore since I left the business.