Are hardcore Trump supporters really this dumb?

Are hardcore Trump supporters really this dumb?

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-it-s-a-russian-flag-trickster-1487961341-htmlstory.html
nation.foxnews.com/2017/02/24/cpac-organizers-confiscate-russian-flags-emblazoned-trumps-name

nypost.com/2017/02/24/trump-supporters-unwittingly-wave-russian-flags-at-cpac/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nowhere near as funny as Mark Dice, yet it gets amplified by the MSM.

He got a couple old people, but no, we know what a Russian flag looks like. If you want to see dumb, watch the guy who did that get interviewed, he can't even lay out that basest of an argument. All he can do is talk shit about Russia and Trump like there's even a connection.

A few old people you say?

>You know those are liberal protesters right?

Dumber!

>that basest of an argument
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.
–Thomas Jefferson

Whoah, so this is what making america great looks like

My fucking sides, we should probably reinstate civic exams for anyone eligible to vote

See you just did what he basically did, attack the person not the argument. It's a dishonest tactic, but if it makes you feel good about yourself, keep it up.

You imbecile, he derided the argument and didn't even mention the person. What are you smoking? Questions abound

Trumpanzees btfo

struggling to understand why this is a bad thing

>hur dem Russians are behind everything
>no proof? Oh well, CNN said so, it must be true
>fuck Im smart, I just say everything the news tells me to

I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just tired of people making these threads on Sup Forums; it isn't our fault that you are too dumb to argue on Sup Forums.

Fuck you.

As a actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums it is my duty to fight the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your not quite right use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, archaic, and weird.

I know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real americanfags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me masturbate again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering by a foreign entinty targeting us via social media.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal nutcases that endorse the murder or generalized and targeted hate of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb faggots. We aren't and we won't.

trips of truth

i remember that
pretty much proves who the dumb ones are
libtards
it's a disease of the mind

I agree comrades.

lmfao @ shillary supporters
ain't that the fuckin truth
dumbasses

Dubs of wisdom

Are you alright? Someone categorically uninformed probably doesn't get any benefit from a tribalist approach to political identity, especially when you're hysterically advocating against your own economic best interest (because something tells me you live under the poverty line or still with your parents)

You should find a new hobby, like following sports, where you can be as loud and wrong as you want without peril

Some whinning snowflake "sexually fluid" liberal fuck gave Trump supporters Russian flags? My sides.

yeah it's pretty funny huh, trump supporters are either dipshits or russian dick lickers. Hahaha, what a bunch of losers!

Dude, being a smear of shit in the sidewalk is better than being a "sexually fluid" whining liberal fuck.
Really who really cares about people loving Russia? Russia is a great country!
Even fucking faggot degenerates are illegal there, not like in that shit hole castradedmurrica where they are glorified.

I mean, cmon, get a grip!

Looks like you've got grip enough for both of us comrade, gripping onto Putin's cock

kek

Yes.

So have they come up with proof yet? No? Figures.

Dude, from what I can gather, you are a liberal, you love cock. What's wrong with Putin's then?

Everyone on Sup Forums knows the flags were handed out at cpac by a liberal huffington post (((journalist))) to manufacture a story about "durr look at how dumb these trump supporters are".

Also checked

Looks more like 4 people.

Of course they were. The story is legitimate, since it demonstrates ignorance of foreign nations.

Tomorrow muslim ban 2 get signed. My dick is already hard in anticipation of the liberal asspain.

samefagging.

So Trump waters it down and you celebrate? Pussy.

this is just some cheeky pranksters getting the best of unwitting supporters.

why do try so hard to subvert trump instead of actually critiquing his policies

Not really you could count on 1 hand how many "Flags" were waved. This is literal fake news.

Ever hear of derangement syndrome?

It still get signed.

Yes. The whole anti-science movement they embrace is retarded. They should put down their phones with technology they didn't earn and start praying instead of goin to the doctor.
/thread

I've noticed this as well. They give it away because they lack the skills to construe our subtleties. Of course the conservatards can't tell. They can barely speak english as it is.

>"get a grip"
>typed the ignoramus while having a nervous breakdown
>"castraded"

The russian government is the only state actor since the 90s to use force in an effort to seize land from another country, against a chorus of condemnation from around the world, and on more than one occasion (Georgia conflict, Ukraine). If they ever find in their interest, they won't hesitate to try their luck again in eastern europe and the baltic for another land grab. They will conceivably attempt to prop up additional nationalist movements throughout Europe, in an attempt to destabilize and fragment the EU, towards that same goal. Russia would love nothing more than for the EU and US to give them free reign over the former Soviet states(politically but mostly economically), most of which are terrified of the idea (except maybe Belarus, which has remained on good terms since the collapse).

I should just call you a retard and leave it at that. Here's a meme for you to giggle about

typical libtards

Your concept of how far 1 million goes is incredibly skewed. Typical conservatards can't tell the difference between a million, billion or trillion. If it ends in 'illion' it must be very bigly. Sad.

it really stands out, it's really awkward and sounds dated somehow, idk.

For example it could cover the cost of 24 people posting 8 hours a day for a year. Wow, I'm sure they could really put a dent in the internet of hundreds of millions.

Dumpf must be getting nervous, tried to get FBI to attack media reports. Even some republicans are calling for special prosecutor. Sad!

Yeah the best way to defeat it is to keep calling them out and whenever they say fake news, throw it right back into their face. 'fake post, 'fake facebook account' etc. Throw their shit right back in their face and make it a circle jerk of idiocy. It's the best way to make the argument irrelevant.

my guess is he will end up resigning. soon.

whatever happens i hope america comes out ok

the west needs a strong usa

conservatards want a strong russia. how easily they forget.

YES - youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA

>(((lying press sources)))

Same old Tricks Schlomo

These people are sick maniacs and must be stopped at all costs.

mark's got funny fuckin' vids!
i love seeing liberal faggots crash and die

flawless trolling.

not that I'm inherently against his policies, as he has none, but just that he's literally the village idiot. He makes Bush 43 look like a fucking rocket scientist.

Witnessing Trumpees slowly wake up to the fact that they got conned would be a beautiful thing, except for the fact that they took the rest of us down with them.

You got hoodwinked, bamboozled. Donald's nothing but a con artist. He's never produced anything. He sells shit to suckers. Guess what? You're a sucker.

I don't see this happening, Trump is the kind of guy who would fight to the end. He's stubborn and he's got balls. It's too bad he's completely incompetent and seems unwilling to change because he's too thin-skinned to be able to acknowledge a lack of knowing.

I think he'll fight tooth and nail to clear his name because of how Nixon's reputation. Trump must see Nixon's public apology and resignation as a damning PR mistake he'll do anything to avoid in his own future. He's got a brand to worry about, after all

This. /thread

You know who he chose as the White House press secretary? Basically his spokesman?

Sean Spicer. The White House Easter Bunny.

You cannot make his shit up.

are you that dumb to wish a fucking nuclear war for no reason...

>/threading your own post
>which was off-topic and retarded

Here he is hard at work being a republican.

if you dropped 50 pounds, i definitely would.

I'm gonna post geniuses. Oh look, here's one.

Impressive. Both wrong. Don't often score 100%.
I wonder what transgression will be used tyo eradicate you.

That's two mistakes for two attempts.

> like there's even a connection.

nice try Boris, but your slav trickery doesn't work here

True state of America in years to come

>Waving a rebel flag
>Telling Shillary supporters they lost - quit whining.

Handed out by plants. Proven. Nice try tho.

lol

good god, he looks like shit

do some sit-ups or something, fatass

good catch

Ha. Great point

And waved by trump supporters.

>calling people trumpanzees
>forgets the left side is the nigger side

I'm good with any of those.
But I'm not a liberal.
I just want a real President.

Well, yeah. They dumb they dumb.

you're the faggot side

>Are hardcore Trump supporters really this dumb?
yes, when a 70 year old conman can con you with his old tricks you're really dumb

He does situps on Ivanka's face, isn't that good enough exercise?