Is this what helicopter parenting does to children?

Is this what helicopter parenting does to children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmbUEYYMZG4
youtube.com/watch?v=gh1USxEZLwM
youtu.be/unreFv-rQiM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_Zone_accident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i predict this will be an awesome thread

>what kind of cut you want senpai?
>just give me something that lets people know that i am a huge cuckold who's father is a child murderer
>say no more

>helicopter parenting

I fucking kek'd, thanks m8

He didn't fly so good

sehehehe

No, it's what "extreme nepotism that leads to a job you're unqualified for, somehow make it big, then proceed to think you're hot shit" does to children

>what you want
>just give me that helicopter cut
>you're the boss

I don't get it. Is it because his head is shaved like he bumped it against the spinning blades of a helicopter?

>helicopter parenting

Ha haaaa

ITS NOT HIS FAULT

HIS MOVIES ARE MISADVERTISED AND THE STUDIO BUTCHERS THE SCRIPTS

Fuck off Amy. Everything he has made except Chronicle is dogshit. How he and Trank churned out Chronicle is beyond me; two completely hopelessly untalented, arrogant little children somehow made a decent money.

Yeah but the movie he made was shit too (apparently).

I respect him for Death And Return Of Superman, and his screenwriting rants on YouTube, but yeah.

>virtue signalling

What did he mean by this?

The funniest thing about it?

Landis's story was the worst part of The Twilight Zone movie.

That jokes in poor taste

youtube.com/watch?v=qmbUEYYMZG4

you should see the Master's of Horror episode he wrote with his dad who directed it. Fucking terrible shit about a woman/deer hybrid who tramples her victims to death, full of all the max landis shit quipping you could ever want. On a side note, the John Carpenter episode with Norman Reedus (Cigarette Burns) is the best episode of both series, very apocalyptic, great score, scary visuals, a naked woman covered in blood walks out of a large burning ring projected on the screen and starts taking a bite out of her dad

He legitimately believes this

I really hope Jack's cousin's movie fails. I don't even care about him, I just want everyone in that family to fail.

He's not responsible for the accident my dad caused. Stop bringing it up all the time.

Max and Josh should just go back to working together as apparently their terribleness somehow cancels each other's out.

hi max

So let me guess, he said something stupid and she blocked him because thats what a normal human being does.

why did the chick who directed Lifted block him on twitter?

He has rainbow hair now, saw him at comic con. Max said he would dye his hair if his shoes got greenlit. He wanted to dye his hair before he turned 31

>I don't even care about him
Yet you know he has a cousin and that cousin is making a movie. I watch RLM all the time and i didn't even know his name

he's currently triggered on reddit

*shows

>I see this brought up as a weapon to attack my father.
>To attack the film industry.
>To attack me.
>Occasionally as a weapon to attack jews...
WE DID IT REDDIT

>yeah, let's do this shit in the night with child actors paid under the table
>yeah let's get that helicopter lower
>yeah let's make that explosion bigger

He does know (to a degree) what he's talking about, and I like watching his YouTube stuff as someone who wants to be a screenwriter.

But Me Him Her was pretty much garbage.

And American Ultra would've been decent if it didn't have Jesse Eisenberg

wtf i hate reddit now

I thought AU was decent actually, I was okay with Eisenberg, but it didn't do a very good job of balancing action and comedy. They would sort of move in in short bursts, and while they were nice on their own they didn't do much to like intermingle them.

It's a "flicking through channels at 2AM" type of movie, but it feels like it could have been a LOT more.

sorry about pokemon, man. your take sounded fresh and exciting

He's right tho

>nu-male can't handle the bantz

Wow, what a surprise.

He is ok but..
>rants about how new movies are reboots, squeals or comic book adaptations
>writes new power rangers

wtf I hate practical effects now

jesus

WHY DID THIS GIVE ME A BONER?

Oh, his poor father! He surely is the true victim of that helicopter!

I honestly laughed. Good joke, OP. That was really funny.

And Frankenstein

And a failed attempt at Fantastic Four

And that Superman short

And he's writing the upcoming American remake of Dirk Gently

>Dirk Gently

>literally a reboot of an adaptation

>remake^2

No, this is what helicopter parenting does to children

was mark wahlberg the pilot?

Is this real?

holy shit

Helicopter Parenting?
What is this The Twilight Zone?

Is that it? Oh gawd ....

Max Landis made Trading Places, which is one of the greatest comedies of all time

That's enough for me to forgive him

>Director John Landis violated California's child labor laws by hiring 7-year-old Myca Dinh Le and 6-year-old Renee Shin-Yi Chen (Chinese: 陳欣怡; pinyin: Chén Xīnyí)[4] without the required permits.[3] Landis and several other staff members were also responsible for a number of labor violations connected with other people involved in the accident, all of which came to light after the incident had occurred.[5][6]

just a fluke bro don't use this to attack pls

... holy SHIT.

Coulda happened to anyone man

[TACTACTACTACTACTACTAC(wwwwRRRRRRRRIIIIINGGGGGGG)CrRRRRRRRRRrrrRrrRrrBRRRRRRRRRRRRHS]

Explain to me how a child labor permit (which is basically some paperwork and a fee paid to the state) had to do with the helicopter crashing?

>Hating on Jesse

The guy who made the Blues Brother can't be this bad.

Accident happened in 1982, he was born in 1985, says his mother was pregnant with him at the trial.

That timeline seems a little off unless the accident was being investigated for two whole years before the trial, which seems unlikely.

youtube.com/watch?v=gh1USxEZLwM

>The accident led to civil and criminal action against the filmmakers which lasted nearly a decade.

these things take time yknow

>At the subsequent trial, the defense claimed that the explosions were detonated at the wrong time. Randall Robinson, an assistant cameraman on board the helicopter, testified that production manager Dan Allingham told Wingo, "That's too much. Let's get out of here," when the explosions were detonated, but Landis shouted over the radio: "Get lower, lower! Get over!"

Listen to his pitch for a Pokémon movie. The guy is so fucking full of it and actually thinks his ideas are good in any way.
youtu.be/unreFv-rQiM

because the permits would have been denied due to the scene being dangerous

Except you just pulled that out of your ass. To get a permit for a minor to work on a film, all you need is a note from a school, parent's permission, and a Coogan account set up in the kid's name. They don't ask for a copy of the script or descriptions of the scenes you'll be shooting.

Except in this case they would have. Landis would've needed a special waiver in order for the children to work at night. He didn't seek one because he knew they would not approve it when the scene in question involved so many explosives.

"at this point it'd be like sleeping with my ex girlfriend"
Jesus this fucking guy acts like he invented pokemon. No one wants to see your shit fanfic dude get over yourself.

can someone describe this gif to me i'm too spooked

>They don't ask for a copy of the script or descriptions of the scenes you'll be shooting.

No, but they do apply across-the-board restrictions. Maximum hours per day, restrictions on the time shooting can go on until and restrictions on participation in dangerous stunts exactly like this one.

From what I gather, she was upset that Max got that ridiculous deal (a few million dollars) for one screenplay even though all his projects of the past few years have been critical and commercial flops, while Max insists that he got where he is on his own merit and that his father had basically nothing to do with it. She called Max out on talking about how "Hollywood is a level playing field" while Max isn't really one to judge that.

little kids explode after being hit by a crashing helicopter's rotor

>That timeline seems a little off unless the accident was being investigated for two whole years before the trial, which seems unlikely.
Absolutely nothing unlikely about that.

Max Landis's dad was a famous director and killed famous actor vic morrow (father of Jennifer Jason Leigh) and two Vietnamese kids when a helicopter spun out of control on chopped them to pieces when filming a scene, mainly due to John Landis's negligence. Also the two Asian kids were illegally hired. He was acquitted though, that gif is the real footage caught when filming the scene.

>yeah, let's do this shit in the night with child actors paid under the table
>child actors
>under the table

Am I invited?

thanks

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Hey man, I liked him a lot in Adventureland, The Double, Social Network, To Rome with Love, Holy Rollers, and Zombieland. I just didn't like him in American Ultra.

Dude seems cool, he likes Ween

Why does Max Landis look like a gay and uncool Doc Hammer?

Another kike who keeps getting away with it.

Wide shot, for less than a second there is a huge explosion behind the man actor and the two kids running away across the water, he has his arms around them.

Shot of the man carrying the two kids is shown closer up this time. He stumbles further into the water, at which point the picture cuts like a shitty cam recording but comes right back and the man holds the kids closer and as they sort of get up and almost stand against the wind, the water bursts in their faces and they are covered in it and a part of the helicopter is seen subtly.

Next, a very wide shot of the same scene (with the first few seconds cut) shows. The camera follows the helicopter (at first out of view). The man and the kids are almost to the water-covered grass on the far left corner of the screen. The helicopter spins downward toward them. The helicopter crashes beside them on the far left and the tail right over the man and the two kids. The water splash falls aside to reveal it was next to them and they were actually hit by the propeller. Their bodies cannot be seen. The camera stops panning as this occurs.

A close up of water splashing and the broken propeller is seen very quickly.

We then see a man sitting down in a dimly lit room, at a counter, and facing the camera, spinning his hand forward as if wanting us to "move on" and making a mocking, disgusted expression. There is a small TV set on the counter showing a still of the same man sitting in a court hearing (presumably) on the right side of the screen.

Im glad Max didn't end up getting Pokemon. If only because Hollywood appoints a lot of idiots to speak and work on bastardizing a lot of nerdy shit

>oy vey! mentioning that my father's killed children is a complete shoah!

How the fuck did no one go to prison over this.

He's a Jew.

John "Children Chopper" Landis
John "Free chopper rides" Landis
John "Helicopter Haircut" Landis
Max "my dad is a helicopter parent" Landis.
John "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis
John "get to the choppa" Landis.
John ''slaughter them all'' Landis
John "Heads will Roll" Landis
Max "Dad wanted me to get a head" Landis
Max "Nebrotism" Landis
John "Fly Lower" Landis
John "Get to the Choppa" Landis
JOHN 'CHOP THE TOP AND WATCH EM DROP' LANDIS
John "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
John "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "kid clipper Jr." Landis
Max "son of the flying guillotine" Landis
John "fly low, sweet chariot. daddy's gonna cut off your head" Landis.
John "full body bris" Landis
John "Slicer and Dicer, with a side of rice-er" Landis
John "up to my knees in the blood of two kids and a guy" Landis
John "If there's an epicanthic fold, put them in the ground cold" Landis
John "China Syndrome" Landis
John "Stunt double? Just hire twins" Landis
John "How do I get this helicopter to" Landis
John "I can't" Landis
John "Spin around, and Cut them Down" Landis
Max "my dad killed people" Landis
Max 'pop their top like ol pop' Landis
Max "I suck dick while my dad kills for kicks" Landis
John "Kids aren't bad helipads" Landis
Max "My dad directed Blues Brothers and loves crying Vietnamese mothers" Landis
John "how do I" Landis
John "Twilight Zone is covered with children's bones" Landis
John "They broke my fall, but it killed them all" Landis
John "i feel glad when i kill jennifer jason leigh's dad" Landis
John "kid killing yid" Landis.
John "Yellow peril" Landis
John "gleefully spins propeller penis to Landis hate" Landis
John "Death from above" Landis
John "Asian Abrasion" Landis
Max "daddy thinks it's alright as long as the chinks die at night" Landis"

so whats the next step in your master direction?

Very much so, and he knew about the conditions, and was warned it of the risks to which if I remember he said "I said do it so god damned do it" or something similar.
20 really good jew lawyers and a shit load of money swept it under the rug.

>not putting this in a proper screenplay format

It's supposed to be like one of those "blind people narration DVD audio commentary" things.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_Zone_accident

heres your "you"

He's not wrong but he's a fag for getting so triggered. Wow anonymous people on the internet can be mean. I'm sure an impassioned post will change that.

>M-my daddy is a nice guy!

The people involved were acquitted after Jew lawyers and an incompetent judge let the trial drag out over 9 months.

Manslaughter as result of negligence is A CRIMINAL OFFENCE and your nice daddy is guilty as sin.

I mean there IS video evidence of the offence occuring...

People are angry because your daddy Jewed his way out of facing the consequences of killing 3 people.

>ctrl f
>5 Jews
huh, wouldve thoght it would be higher

Why do you cunts care about some literal who chink kids dying? I don't get it

What's that? Not max I mean helicopter parenting