Why does this board hate us the finns so much when I wanted to come here to meme in good spirit

Why does this board hate us the finns so much when I wanted to come here to meme in good spirit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjt-AeJkzf0
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ0UluCpmpw&t=265s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's us against the world, brother. Always has been.

The finnish man should rice from his misery and humility for once

I don't hate you. But I do think you guys are weird as balls.

Must be the constant cold.

finns are loved too much by everyone here

>it's this thread again
>it reminds me that everyone hates us and would nuke us

Pan-Finnicism and thorough eradication of Svecoman poison is the answer.

You deserve it

rude
apologise right now

What we must do is get back the spirit of winter war, but that will never happen

it'll happen when russians come back to finnish what they started in 1939

I'm sorry friends

Actually it is not that cold

Yes

It's ok
This suffering will end when I am gone

Not so long ago there was a time when every finn, swedish speaking or finnish speaking, poor or rich, from each side of the civil war unified to fight the eternal enemy and to build a new finland... now we have feminists and niggers and autistic drunks everywhere
What went wrong

Always seems a little odd seeing Africans with names like Mohammed. It doesn't fit in my mind as names like Um'bamtu, Mlakmlak or Gwa*click*t'tl*click*umbobo.

You are basically a forced meme, same as "banter" Australians.

I like Finns. You people are good posters for the most part.

>I wanted to come here to meme
I hate memes.

some of you are fun to talk to. some gets easily raged. that's why sweden's better than you

Out of my thread before its raided by autistic kangs you fatso

A lot of africans who come to europe are muslims actually and name muhammad etc

Wtf you talking about? You're the coolest faggots on this board. You're fucking descendants of vikings? Hell if I could suck you off I would.

Oh dear...

top b8

I love you

Oh yeah I understand that but it just doesn't fit my head canon.

this thread need some Kekkonen love
youtube.com/watch?v=tjt-AeJkzf0

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ0UluCpmpw&t=265s

sweden > finland

I don't hate finns. Finns are the best posters imo

First thing that comes to my mind about africans is some tribal nigger eating bananas in jungle so I get what you mean I guess

I really don't care, I don't even reply to those Finns who're butthurt.

happens 2 mee too

FUCK FINNS

>22:22:11 ........11

Well fuck you too

You are our mongol brothers.

Terve, kiitos!

Cyka blyat Give Viipuri, fucking debil

No ole hyvä vaan

>Viipuri
what for? its full of russians

You're the true aryans though, thanks for you women and wend tralls who were placed in ostrobothnia with swedish speaking people.

>Poles
>Wends

Wtf? Fins are fine, isnt it?

You are the fucking bullies, everytime I say I like finns you act rude.

Wat we love you

They can always be removed.

>Not deretu
Shamefur dispray

Hupikék

At least post the historically accurate one.

It's because like all aussies you're clinically retarded and a living proof abortion is a good thing.

Thank you Pekka senpai.

kek

My family is karelian and my dad and I went to see what our lands are like and it was like time had stopped in 1944. What the fuck are you seriously that africa tier ivan?

Post the urheimat and the story of western finns first.

Du är bög

Och du kan inte tala svenska. Pleb.

Miksi pitäisi osata ruotsia? Suomenruotsalaiset sitäpaitsi ovat pahimpia elämänkalluja mitä tästä maasta löytyy

>a triple reverse shitpost with original material
5/5 beautiful boys just beautiful

5/5

There is no pride in being a Paleo-European I1 nigger. It'd be wisest to stay loyal to us, like your forefathers did.

funny how those regions have ruled the world for ages now after mediterraneans were btfo

l1 is masterrace

I1 would be nothing without Indo-European R1 carriers. Prior to their arrival your ilk rolled around in shit eating berries.
It really isn't. They got conquered and buttfucked from all sides. There's a reason why they no longer speak their languages and are a minority lineage everywhere, peaking at a mere 40%.

he was just joking, but yeah, he's still retarded

I'll explain:

>Jorma Vulli makes love to a dying burbot.

oh I thought he just had a huge wormdick

I am sorry but Mikko is lying. It's about a finn who loves a fish and fucks it and then kisses it...

Doubles decide do I drink or go to sleep

Drink with me, brother. Too early to go to sleep.

I have school tomorrow but why the fuck not, my finnish liver works so well that I have never really had a hangover

underage b&

Im serious desu

I did this yesterday, went to sleep at 4:00, woke up at six to puke and went to school for gymnastics
Ei ollu ees darra

Olin lähes koko lukion ajan kännissä joka päivä ja kirjoitin darrassa neljä ällää, ei ole mitään vikaa arkijuomisessa

>kirjoitin darrassa neljä ällää
paskanvitut, pics or didn't happen

No ei nyt sentään vaan kusin koko paskan.

Ymmärrän, itte oon nyt rykimässä kirjoituksia läpi.
Äikkä meni aivan päin vittuja, mutta eilen kirjoitin fyssan hyvin joten lähin baanalle
Viel ens viikolla matikka ja kemia, sitten nää on tässä.
Muuten pitää vaan vaivautua viel kuudelle liikkatunnille jotta pääsen lukiosta

painu vittuun pikku-jonne

pakota minut :--)

Onnea vaan kirjoituksiin

Finns are strange on this board.
I show them nothing but love, yet they almost always insist on replying with unreasonable aggression.
I don't understand where it comes from.
I mean I get why a Swede might have lost every last shred of decency after having endured years of Sweden YES memes, but to my knowledge the Finns don't get attacked nearly as much.

du är bög

give us your love instead

Swedes are often rude on Sup Forums. Maybe the finns just mistake you for other swedes.

many "swedes", are actually swedish kikes, in sverigetradens most of them larp as white nationalists

It's almost like Africa's a big place with many different cultures. Neck yourself.

I think you guys are pretty OK. Your women are hot, you like drinking and playing hockey. You're all kinda autists, but whatever.

Finns are good bully targets since they're already selfloathing individuals.