Gorillaz thread

What's your opinion on their new album, Humanz Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's alright

It's okay. More Damon would have been nice.

Is good

Releasing the best six tracks before the official release was an odd and troubling move, but at least the promotional stuff's still good. Looking forward to the show and new videos, if we're even getting any more.

Have no clue how anyone, even gorillaz fans have brainwashed themselves into thinking this is anything other than absolute fucking garbage

Not what I excepted.
I only enjoy half the album.

>stop liking what I don't like

Isn't it kinda willfully ignorant to give opinions on an album before its even out?

Yeah stop that

>She's My Collar

The album has already been leaked.
Thank the house party gimmick for that

It has 2 good songs. It's the worst Gorillaz album.

I can't really tell which links in the archive are the shitty vinyl rip and which links are the good version.

On my 4th full listen now...

It's a grower for sure. Not better than Plastic Beach, definitely better than The Fall...

Holy fuck Submission is already song of the year 2017

Hallelujah Money is amazing

Only tracks I dislike are:
>Ascension
>Carnival
>Strobelite

Overall, 9/10 from me

>Andromeda
>Let me Out
>Submission
>Busted and Blue

you forgot how to count :)

>Hallelujah Money is amazing
FUCKING FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE THINKS THIS

Why they didn't put submission out as one of the singles I'll never know

its a good album

You got the first two correct. Busted and blue is alright, but barely worth multiple listens, so I wouldn't call it good even if it is the only other decent track on the entire album.

They're probably saving it for later in the year when to revive some hype for Humanz. I could see Submission getting a great music video

hell yeah, I knew it was a dope track since it was dropped back in January

it's easily the worst album by a long shot.
like 3 or 4 songs u can tolerate

fuck

same user, its a sad world

it's a great album, 8 or 9/10 imo. agreed with the above posters praising Hallelujah Money, fucking beautiful song.

Pretty good honestly. Hallelujah Money has been on repeat, sometimes with We got the Power right after.

Why the fuck are so much more people suddenly (rightfully) praising Hallelujah Money now?

Because it's a fucking amazing song. Best Gorillaz song since Feel Good Inc.

I think the context of it on the album, plus a lot of Sup Forumstards aren't paying attention because the song isn't new

ALL MI LOIFE
*something about moving sharp like me knoife*

I've been through 7 or 8 leak downloads, and there isn't a 'good' version yet.
They're all vinyls rips with varying amounts of hum, pops & other imperfections.

my.mix tape.moe/exyydq.zip

they're all shitty vinyl rips. There'll be great CDQ rips by this saturday

it keeps getting better with each listen, really fun album, i'd only say that both carnival and sex murder party could have been so much more

I honestly thought it was a crap when it came out, it wasn't until listening to a stream of the full album on youtube by some random person last night that I finally came around.

Lacks Damon and I don't really like the theme. It adheres to it well enough but these songs fly by at a breakneck pace and a lot of them don't come across as too compelling for it. Feels like I'm listening to pop vignettes, or like Gorillaz' answer to Sonic Youth's Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star which also had a similar feeling. I'm not really a fan of this at all. I think I get what they're going for, I'm just not enthralled by it.

yeah I like the album a lot but those two feel a little half baked. I still think they're good tracks (Carnival works almost like the White Light of this album) but they feel a little empty, and having them sequenced immediately together was a mistake I think.

i just wanted them to be so much darker, noisier maybe, literal end of the world shit, idk

Why do people like submission so much? The production is so boring and repetitive, not to mention that rappers horrible voice.

These are the same people with shit taste who think The Fall is a bad album. It's not, and it's a hell of a lot better than this travesty of an album.