sweden is a pathetic shithole
no matter in what shithole you live
your country is better than sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpdmlPZMeDCqhGqzM4Zd1ww/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kinda agree desu.
It's weird that suddenly from 50 persons a year to 100 a year wanting to be a girl or a guy, it's sickening.

yeah just downplay everything you retard

Nothing wrong in wanting to be the little girl.

> 50 persons a year to 100 a year wanting to be a girl
hot

>100
>200
>400
>800
Get the picture bitch. Now obviously it will taper off at some point. But for the time being, it isn't. Just a nation of cucks, trannies, and islamists. God you people are a joke.

Same goes to you mama merkel
Would love to see the russian anti-homo gang delete you from earth.

>according to my (verry educateed) projections sweden will be 200% tranny by 2100
>every child will have switched genders at least twice by age 16
.t you

I don't want to hear shit from you who has more than anyone in this whole world fucked up.
Mister 56%.

this

> anti-homo gang
no such thing
i mean, there is a famous trap in our facebook who has 8k friends and he never got attacked or anything

>be swede dating "original" swede
>w-w-what is your original gender?
>did you just assume my gender?
>get sued for rape

The future is scary!

Go fuck yourself its germany who controls most of europe, you couldve stopped this. You could have stopped us....

There is no need to lie about it and a "famous" trap means nothing when they're not going out to public

ive wondered why being/to be a tranny is such a big deal or achievement in the west. hadnt they ever had been able to get even such a job? i mean, thai bois wouldnt care bout the "achievement" neither would such folks in japan

who cares lmao

trick question: nordic men aren't men to begin with, its actually not transitioning

being lighter skinned than pic related = feminine

You know, I would care 100 times less if your whole nation transitioned to Z gender. But you guys are insufferable with your constant guilt trips about nothing and influx of third worlder Islamists. I mean you guys get angry and Eastern European immigrants but bend over and spread em for people with the most dogmatic interpretations of the worst religion that exists today.

>this post
lmao, don't compare swedes to the brainwashed tards that your nation created. Everything that is creating chaos of today is a product of the dumbfuckingistan aka USA.
Go now your master Israel demands you to lick his feets and eat up his feces.

how come other countries arent as ridiculously stupid as sweden, if its all usa's fault?

>RT
>Ever

Please every nation got hit by this shit.
Feminism, leftist garbage and much more that originated from the USA.
However the my nation is still hold down by it. While nations like Netherlands and eastern Europe seem to be recover from it.

>While nations like Netherlands and eastern Europe seem to be recover from it.

because swedes are genetically feminine people or what? what allows other nations to recover from it?

>because swedes are genetically feminine people or what?
Because the main people from svea is the majority in control of the nation and brings it down.
>what allows other nations to recover from it?
Seeing their nation and other nations(like mine) being trashed by it. Only way for Sweden to recover is that SD gets majority of the votes in 2018.

that will never happen, racist

Käften med dig Nils-åke
youtube.com/channel/UCpdmlPZMeDCqhGqzM4Zd1ww/videos

Er mest kända "youtuber" är en jävla äcklig transa

why is iky so interested in transsexuals?

If kids are allowed to decide they're the wrong sex then how long until they're allowed to decide when to have sex?

>he still believes in "democracy"

FAK U MERKEL

Politicians are only interested in the death of europe and the european man.
No matter who you vote, they all have the same goal

>it's another Sup Forums fags argue with other Sup Forums fags about whose country is shittier episode

There is 1 trans person in my hometown of several 1000, so there will be 2 next year?

>What is taning.
Also Nords for some reason tan well, unline Brits and irish than become boiled crabs.

would b nice to tell a guiri: AYOOO PIGSKIN, HOL UP !!!

We definitely never told you guys to outlaw "hate speech" or make it illegal to report racial statistics in crime. Back for foreign the whole refugee crisis started, yuros routinely bashed Americans for being "racist".

Own up to your own retardation.

>We definitely never told you guys to outlaw "hate speech" or make it illegal to report racial statistics in crime. Back for foreign the whole refugee crisis started, yuros routinely bashed Americans for being "racist".

It's part of your Social justice shit that you guys invented and we're still enforcing it because they're the "loud" majority and the ones who have currently control until later. Also you guys have the same problem you're stupid, just totally stupid. Go back to eating burgers, since you can't even understand your own problems. I hope seriously Trump does all stuff he promised else you and the whole nation of US of A will be gone by next election.

The SJW movement essentially died in the US a while back.

Jag runkade till henne imorse. Så jävla söt.

Good.
The more of them become transgender filth the worse they will play hockey.

>Swedes calling Americans stupid because they got duped by the SJW stuff while we didn't

in 18 years there will be 13107200 trannies in Sweden.

in 18 years there will be no Sweden

It will be absorbed by Finland

I was born few kilometers away from sweden. Jesus I it was close.
I dont hobestly understand how things going on in sweden are possible

What the fuck and where do you live

Why be a cute girl when you can be a cute boy?

swedes report being it bad but not as bad as Sup Forums says

USA is worse.

At some point will there be so many trannies from the trannies doubling every year that there are more trannies than people?

Why is the I am Greek poster so recognizable?

I don't say this often, but I'm going to make an exception here and recommend that you should consider suicide.

>Schwarzenegger movies come to reality

99% them are mtf. it actually makes a lot of sense in nordic society considering how much power women are given and how little sexual dimorphism there is

(A boy) Wow, girls are coooool!
(Brain damaged SJW parent) So you want to be a girl?
(A boy) Girls are just great I want to be great too!
(Brain damaged SJW parent) WE MUST MAKE OUR 8 Y.O. SON A GIRL THEN, HONEY BRING IN THE AXE TO CHOP OFF HIS DICK AND BALLS

Thus such stats were achieved.

I am OK with Western Europe being the faggot breeding and containment area desu.

I don't feel offended by what you have said. Furthermore, I wish you to stay as progressive as possible.

Destroy yourself, contain all freaks and criminals. Someone has to do that.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>Unlimited supply of hot aryan traps
>free healthcare and social services
>most Swedes make their income by YouTubing about video games

Why wouldn't you want to live there?

It's funny since you were practicing eugenics less than a few decades ago. WTF happened
>There were three indications for sterilisation:[6]
>Medical if a pregnancy could seriously put a woman suffering from chronic illness or permanently weakened constitution at risk of life and health.
>Eugenic indication meant sterilisation could be done if a person's offspring would receive undesired genes for insanity, severe illness or physical handicap of other kind.
>Social indication allowed sterilisation for someone evidently unsuitable to foster a child due to mental illness, being feebleminded or other distortion of the psyche, or having an asocial lifestyle.

I hope your country vanishes one beautiful day

On the topic of Sweden, why have the Northern Brothers deleted a shit ton of their videos?

they are already dying by like a million a year

Good

SWEDEN YES!

>SWEDEN YES!
>youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM&feature=youtu.be

SWEDEN YES!

you can both vanish tbqh

For once will you burgers keep your obnoxious and ignorant bullshit to yourselves?

>But you guys are insufferable
No, YOU GUYS are insufferable. The worst posters on Sup Forums, site wide.
Fuck off.