What if he was wrong?

What if he was wrong?

Then..he would have killed him? What are you really trying to ask here? He saw a video of the guy, who looks exactly like the guy he's talking to. He's done a background search on him. Probably knows his parent's name, his DoB, is SSN, and where he just was before walking in.

Don't be a dumbass. It's not funny.

He would have murdered another person and considering how little he cared about murdering people in the first movie it wouldn't make a difference. Being Batman he could probably masterfully hide the corpse.

Batman doesn't get things wrong ever that's what makes him such a good Batman

>doesn't already know that he's fast
>throw a knife at his face
>his super power was super intelligence (hence all the tech in the room)
>kid dies as the wedge of steel stabs his brian through his nosebone
>Bruce says "nothin personelle, kid" and walks off

this scene was stupid as fuck, and the fact that they're putting it in promotional trailers means they have nothing better so far

what if OP wasn't a faggot? We'll never know.

>Probably knows his parent's name
Does he check this just to make sure it isn't Martha?

He's a super detective and he has phobia about killing people so I think he was sure

except with the whole lex tricking him into fighting superman thing

>he has phobia about killing people
So what you are saying is you didn't watch Batman V Superman? The fact that he is willing to bet he is right by attempting murder is right up his alley and if he was wrong he wouldn't have gave a fuck. He would have shrugged and told Wonder Woman that wasn't the flash.

Bruce was 500% sure that he was the guy and he was fast. Bruce just forced his hand to show his powers.

He's Batman

I feel like they put this scene in to make sure they differentiate him from Tony Stark. Tony Stark also assembled a team but he did it through quips and sarcasm where as Batman does it through attempted murder and insulting a sea god to his face. I bet he called Cyborg a nigger to his face to set him off but they didn't think that would sell well for the trailer.

no Batman already knew

Tony Stark didn't assemble the avengers, Nick Fury did.

Know what the fuck you're talking about first.

Whatever my point still stands. They didn't want to replicate what Stark did with Spiderman for example.

Batman plays 4d chess he knows this shit before anyone else the only man smarter than him is Donald Trump.

>being wrong
>killing skinny jew autist kid

#jewlivesmatter ?

Are you retarded? He's seen his face in BvS.

He has photographic evidence of who he was

CALM THE FUCK DOWN HOLY SHIT

BvS isn't canon though

No he saw grainy low res CCTV footage of him.

Does superspeed automatically imply superreflexes?

He saw him do the thing on the security camera

It would be Batman fanfic... Which is what BVS was

Better question is what if the flash retaliated by super sonic punching him in the face?

He did search for Ross in The Incredible Hulk, tough.

Heh,that's right.
I bet that fag isn't even a virgin lel

That's for straightening that up virgin neck beard.

>Snyder's Batman
>giving a slight of a fuck about killing people

It's plastic.

In a normie point of reference, yes, dumbass

I dont think batterangs kill people, at least they dont in any of the comics

>I don't think a sharp metal object thrown in your face would present any danger

Hey maybe his work different, but in no comic/cartoon/movie/game ive seen batman in were his batterangs sharp.

In BVS he lodged one of them into a wall. Those things can shatter skulls. The flash would have been dead instantly. I wish that was the actual plot then he goes on the run and Wonder Woman has to take him down and they have a fight at the end where he binds her as a weakness and is about to stab her with Aries sword until she says her father's name is Thomas and he flips out like an autist again.

It's sharp sure but i dont think he can throw hard enough to do serious damage. Worst case scenario he gets a bad cut and bruce pays for his medical fees, buys him some friends or something else.

I honestly think he was attempting to kill him because he saw how much a degenerate he was and just got lucky that it was the flash.

He would've adopted him.

/thread

>I bet he called Cyborg a nigger to his face to set him off but they didn't think that would sell well for the trailer.
hilarious

>Batman
>Wrong
pick one

fucking quality

>lets have this scene be half the trailer
>mixing snyder's emotionless directorial style with flat jokes
goddamn this movie looks horrible

>I must defend my cinematic universe's honor

Why are the batarangs so big? They're not stealthy at all.

I'm really digging this edgier Batman

T. Virgin