I am a rockstar

i am a rockstar
Sup Forumsdrug thread

Congrats you have like $15 worth of weed and $20worth of mushrooms

Jesus christ that is some shitty weed

this is scraps its gorrilla glue im so high

Lol I remember when I thought that was hardcore.
Been taking tramadol all day to stave off my wds till my dope guy gets here. Hoping soon just love me some heroin.

i like heroin but my dope boy is craez

i love heroin

just use a clean needle when you inject that at least

trainspot is great

Mine is ok he just takes forever to get here
And it loves you back.

rock is dead. Im guessing you make 50k a year at most.

Renton is my spirit animal.

I'm coming down from a 2 day coke hangover.. Fuck, I have no serotonin left I feel so horrible.

Have any xanax mate? I'd float you a few if you were in Northwest Indiana kek. I know that feel and it sucks

do heroin it is great

i can't think of anything better than heroin the meaning of life is to find z way to get high

I don't, I live in so cal, good lookin out tho Sup Forumsro.. Come to think of it I might be able to find some at my moms...

I use to do H, that shit fucked me up too much. Would spend all day nodding, I got bored of it. I'm one of the lucky few who never got addicted, lost a buddy to it.

And not have to wd.
Looks like my d boy is gonna be late

No doubt. Hope she's got some. When I used to do coke heavy, I'd always make sure I had a few bars or some kpins, Valium (so hard to find but I fucking love Valium), to have for the end of the 2-3 day swaré. I am prescribed xanax so I'm lucky in that regard. Don't even fuck with white anymore tho Kek

just do shrooms it is funny

QUICK DOWNLOAD THE PICS AND GRAB THE EXIF DATA AND REVERSE SEARCH CORDINATES TO FIND OUT WHO THE ROCKSTAR IS!

ALSO ROCKSTARS DON'T EXIST ANYMORE