Why aren't you playing runescape right now?

Why aren't you playing runescape right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nG9eYkd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mouse broke

Because its bullshit skinnerbox mechanics make me fail my classes

Your classes are ruining your life you could be using to spend on runescape, the greatest game ever conceived

Servers are still being ddos'd for the past 2 weeks. Also it's boring as shit since the most complex monster combat mechanics are ''change prayers at the right time''.

OSRS' team is such a fucking joke.

Because it's even grindier than Black Desert Online
I don't have 4 years to waste maxing out a virtual account when I can get virtual 0s and 1s in my bank account instead

The servers aren't that bad. They have been getting better.
As for bossing, it's mechanics aren't the best but it's got more content then just combat

Life is a grind. It's not an arcade game. You don't just toss in a quarter and play. Plus maxing is like 6 months. A year if you pay casually

I already grinded once, not gonna do it again. Private servers are better

Nothing to grind. Go to nmz for a week while you live your life and you can start with Max combat

Life isn't a one-dimensional skinner box deluded sperglord. Maybe your life is, in which case, I'm truly sorry.

You're right, it's not. It's 2 dimensional, obviously. Learn your dimensions

Cause the game is fucked and i cant load it, when i do its like playing on dail-up when someone is making a call.

Sound like you need to upgrade from AOL to Comcast

I live in australia, i dont know what your post even means, are they isp?

Do yourself a favor and move out of Australia. The is no reason you should be there

Killing airuts rn ;P

p.s. fuck retraining stats to play osrs

because I'm not 12 and it isn't 2002.

That's worse than not playing. Rs3 is more of a circlejerk than lol

If you weren't twelve you'd know that only adults play runescape

I earn money here and dont have a threat of getting shot, robbed or raped by niggers every day.

Well I'd say the abs are still a problem and no, not by niggers, but nature itself is out to kill you. Every single creature in that small island wants you dead more than Tyrone. He just wants your asshole.

I am playing.

i am...

Im actually gonna hop on now

Account is worth like $100 to sell, but won't sell because I know if I ever want to go back I can... if I sell it's prob gone forever lol. Plus don't want it banned.

Also don't play because time/money

Ran out of membership and I'm a jobless faggot

but i am.....

Haha actually made me chuckle.
Being a gamer since 7-8 there is nothing i'd love more than 1-10 ms ping. But its not functional for me to move to a diferent country just ffor gaming pleasures.
Also we dont have volcanoes.. About the only thing not trying to kill us..

All those wyverns, still no visage

$100? must be a shit account last offer I got was $1200

Buy a bond....? I could pay for membership with nothing but my kingdom money....

Well I'd honestly rather have it rain ash than spiders. That should be more than enough reason.. unless you're into that sort of thing

>Not having varrock elite diary

I'm playing an RPG in here instead. That's why.

discord.gg/nG9eYkd

i dont like it anymore because ptw and other bs. i would love to see another making of the game

Old school isn't ptw just the shitty rs3 is. Rs3 is just for people into questing

true. old school looks ugly as fuck tho. would be nice to see a rs3 looking version that played like old school

Get osbuddy pro. They have opengl that runs the graphics on your graphics card. It's like pre-eoc graphics but way better since old school items don't look like shit

Too busy playing an rsps instead

i might give it a go! :) i can actually program in opengl lol

Those items look more retarded than the cosmetic upgrades in rs3

It's like everything rs3 wished it was

>Job
>Any social life
>max in 6 months
pick 2

Got bored af from grinding for pk levels, I'll be back in a few days

because it died in 2007 and any faggot attempts by fagex to lure in old members with shitty carbon copies of a long dead corpse (thereby accepting their main game is a fucking failure and travesty of executive meddling) and with a fucking dead community based staff that ignore hate in the face of every shitty update (if one person in a thousand enjoy the update, regardless of being a wannabemod, it's a success to those fucks) and the fact they only chose to implement shit people had been asking for for fucking years after the game had fucking aborted itself, speaks volumes for the kind of company they turned into

fuck you OP you're a faggot who missed the prime time of RS and will never experience it

>Implying anyone in Sup Forums has social life

there is it's called legacy servers on rs3, but what's fun of just clicking and running pvm especially bossing. PK is a lot better in OSRS nothing else and how is it paid too win, you'd need thousands of dollars to p2w

So you spent 2 days in nmz and your exhausted?

People still play this fucken game.
I played many years ago, think i still have all my stuff?

Been playing twelve years. Was there for the best. It's actually growing, not dying

because faldon is way better

Legacy is just a shitty overlay that makes rs3 even worse and nearly unplayable. Guess what? RuneScape is more than just combat and pvm isn't the only part of the game.

Heresy

i am playing working on this ironman makes me want to end myself :^)

Just looked you up, 1200$ my ass lol, 120$ account on a good day MAYBE

No, you posted on the bad servers. The new ones are better and restarting is fun.

cuz the servers are shit.

Also Im so addicted to staking. I just make money and its only a matter of time until I am cleaned.

This.

Enjoy the early levels. Later on, it's all grind and no fun. I had to deiron cause I was dozens of hours away from the next stuff and bossing is out of the question until you get max so med level is lame

Go to the rat pits. Staking there is fun and they limit you to 50k per stake so can stay longer

addicted to staking, cleaned

lmao im trying to get that gold shit that stacks bro. Third age aint cheap

Also, if anybody wants to give me money I will gladly accept it.

I own a game that i did not stop playing when I was fucking 12.

Also drunk and looking for quality wank

I'm maxed and still currently playing and working on an Ironman

Every game has its issues, OSRS is a great game stay mad kid

volafile r ad479tg0
CASH ME OUSSIDE
do it bois

My exhausted did what?

I achieved everything. I was a Jagex mod at one point. All skills maxed with every quest. I only get on during holidays.

amen

get in here b/ros

Shiet tier çrap

cause/v/scape is better

After 10 unregetable years and making many friends and enemies and the like.
I finally asked a irl friend to change the password and registered the email to him and cold turkey quit.
Only regret is that I'll never participate in the Zaros vs cuntorak world event

It's that illegal?

Got a little bored after untrimmed invention cape

because im POOPIN