Hey Sup Forums its op and i want to kill myself. Roll trips or above and ill kill myself

Hey Sup Forums its op and i want to kill myself. Roll trips or above and ill kill myself.

Don't do it....Rollin.....

Why life is pointless

do it pussy

If I get trips, I demand OP not to die and live a happy life, you are a great person bud, don't do this, we need you.

Life is pointless honestly. Anyone who doesn't kill themself is a pussy

oh no. please don't. . Trips get

Wish i had the balls to kill myself Op. There is no point in living.
Everything sucks because money. I'm sure Op youre someone that enjoys the simple things in life. Move to a thirdworld country

If you want to do it why do you need trips fag. Roll

Trips=pls don't do dis

don't do it....

L8r OP

Wish someone would kill me op. How would you kill yourself? I need options, I like the idea of huffing hilium and dying

Pussy

Everybody's life is pointless, there is no fucking reason to life on this earth. Without humans the world would be a better place. It's up to you to create yourself a Meaning in your life.

Hey op here I would probably just od on like a pain killer so i would be super high then just boom dead

Hi its op and jesus why is Sup Forums beinh so nice to me

stream it

Lets make this a two for one deal, I want to kill myself too.

Op is miserable, by asking op to not do it is asking op to be miserable.
Op dont listen to these fags, they are holding you back. Be a adult an make your own decisions and kill yourself. You don't need trips, these people want you to live out a long agony life with them

You know nothin ever comes from these threads autist roll

I might do that but ill use a knife so i dont get some form of high capacity magazine banned

At least donate your organs or something idk be useful to society

That doesn't work

Stream it tonight my Sunday needs a kick

Be an adult and get some help. If not at least donate your organs and all your money to whomever needs it

If you are going to kill yourself then at least do something helpful with your death. Kill someone on your way out. Pick a politician, banker, or rich 1% asshole and die by cop after you murder them. Put a note in your pocket saying, "The Blood of Patriots and Tyrants."

Write "We are the 99%" on your chest in black permanent marker and once you kill your target rip off your shirt so people can get pictures. You'll die a national hero instead of a loser.

How ceiling hook can support the weight of a human body though? Not to mention how the light/fan didn't fall on their fucking head first.

Eh you'll probably hear about a mass shooting so I wont need to

Pls me

Ro

Unless you chug as much booze as possible with it

Too young oops

When I'm depressed an want to die I don't think about killing other people, I just want to die. When I'm happy I want to kill other people

Just don't do it, ok.

This thread needs a hero

I just want to fucking leave this earth in anyway possible

roll and stream it faggot

There, now kill yourself and post results

Killing yourself is the only true way to be free

Why not I'm fucking tired of everything and I have no future

rolling do it and lifestream it !

True

So if i roll trips and OP an hero's. Is that murder?

Ok

Start the car and run the exhaust into the house, go to sleep, wake up dead

Do it

As long as you dont directly tell him to kill himself

Thats actually a pretty good idea

Fuck it im rollin till it is murder

Be a hero and spend your last days making a bomb to blow up part of the Dakota Access Pipeline before they can complete it. They can't guard the whole pipeline. Blow up some part of it not in use and still unguarded. Drive your car into it then shoot the gas-tank of your car with a shotgun at point blank range. BOOM! You go down in history as a protester. You won't just be a forgotten loser.

Don't do it OP you have so much to live for! nah im fuckin with you livestream that shit do it

By law assisted suicide is illegal

People do it all the time. Especially when they have a garage, just go to sleep in the car with it running. I think that's how my grandpa offed himself after raping my mother and aunts.

Is that you're apartment?

Sayonara!

Hello it is op again and I decided to make a quick little change. Whoever rolls trips can tell me how and when to kill myself.

Do suicide by cop

Oooh so close

jump out of a window and make sure to do a flip
NOW FAGGOT

This is the only correct answer in the thread

reroll

I only have a 2 story home oops

Op, you're not gonna kill yourself. If you were going to then you wouldn't be on here. You would have done it already. I'm trying to encourage you to kill yourself because I really want to die aswel but I'm to pussy to kill myself and I wish more people would tell me to do so

fuck me

This but you kill Hillary, or try to.

>Inb4 Trump Supporting faggot

welp then cut your cock shove it up your ass and die out of bleeding

Hi its op and tbh i used to roll all the time so i want to go out on this site by how i started. Maybe knowing that someone was able to it will encourge you. Idk though but see you when someone rolls trips.

Or obom

This

Kill yourself by old age, also try assassinating Hillary while your at it. Running from the cops would give you something to do in life.

reroll

Meant to say any important person

also reroll

rereroll

Rolling for this
As soon as possible

Might do that tbh

Do it

If youre man enough to kill yourself on here then I'll follow in your footsteps and off myself. I'll do it for you and maybe we will meet on the other side to shake hands

Rolling for this

Dubs
also reroll

do it

WINRAR

Nice but pick something else i dont want to wait that long

Trips and you assassinate Obama while you're at it.

I'm here with you op, looks like we are killing ourselves

roll

WITNESSED

Trips and you do none of the above

also kill keemstar

DON'T DO IT!

You can do it op

Why do all of you guys want me to assassinate obama or hillary i just want to kill myself

I just made someone attempt to kill Hillary and Obama.

>Inb4 15 y/o arrested

OP won't deliver

WHAT THE FUCK

its not gonna be that long just buy a gun and aim for her head then the security will probably kill you