Monthly reminder that if your list of favorite directors include any of the following:

Monthly reminder that if your list of favorite directors include any of the following:

>Coen Bros.
>Tarantino
>Kubrick
>Tarkovsky
>Peter Jackson
>Hitchcock
>Nolan
>Fincher
>Ridley Scott

You are Reddit and you need to leave this board, like right now.

>posting reddit approved directors and calling other people redditors

>If you enjoy anything mainstream, then you are "Reddit" and should leave

Sup Forums is pretty mainstream.

Daily reminder that if you use the word "reddit" as though it's a meaningful insult, you are new as fuck and need to lurk more.

Feel free to never make a post again.

This. Go kill yourself OP.

Enjoying your first year on Sup Forums?

How about Aronofsky? Can I join the non-reddit club with him on top of my list?

On Sup Forums, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.

BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums.
Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.

If any of your favorite movies are on picture related

you might as well kill yourself right now

that's not just tv all of Sup Forums uses reddit as an insult. It's funny when a teenager tells you to leave a site you've visited for well over a decade to a site you don't read. IE this faggot

>over a decade

Cool story bro

I started coming to Sup Forums in 2005 as a junior in hs.

fedoracore is easily my favorite genre. capekino is a close second

saving this pasta for future use.

Wow, this is kinda funny, people can like what they like, if you care that much about them liking it, kys, we don't need the weak

Develop some taste

>Refn not on the list

Phew.

De gustibus non est disputandum, stultum plebe.

Ok? Is that meant to mean something?

I accuse ye of being a massive fagget

Hey, how did you get my list of favorite directors? Are you reading my diary again?

most of these are my favorite directors
and YES, i'm from reddit.

oh, what's that? you want me to leave? too bad, i will stay.

Anyone else here from Reddit? I used to be a devoted Redditor until I discovered Sup Forums (and Sup Forums especially). Never really felt like I fit in or felt I was with any true peeps on Reddit or any other online community for that matter. Too much shit taste and pleb opinions. This board can be a little autistic for sure lol but I'm stoked I found it. Cinema is my passion and I want to share it.

kys my man

>Peter Jackson

What's wrong with him?

Quention Tarantino is a mo'fucking genius, from the wallet to the penis

Reddit is life

You forgot Wes Anderson

Nothing, if your appreciation of him is contingent upon Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles, or Brain Dead.

Reminder if your list of favorite directors is directly influenced by Sup Forums memes you should end your life, like right now.

This is called elitism and it's pretty Reddit, bro.

All of those directors have made amazing movies though. So... what?

you sure know a lot about Reddit...

>taking the bait

is that picture real

yeah, I found it on your mom's camera after I spend the night fisting her ass and pissing into her peehole

def cg senpai

ooh, what an amazing comeback, excuse me whilst I go and tell the entire block about it

no u

no u

b-baka

Ya, omae wa baka des

I like most of them as directors and I use Reddit too. Problem with that you cunt?

L-LEAVE!!