My-Soggy-Knees thread: Women are inferior. This isn't theory, this is scientific fact...

My-Soggy-Knees thread: Women are inferior. This isn't theory, this is scientific fact. Post your best stories about women being retards, fails of women in history, your favorite times you smacked a bitch around, Stupid shit women have fallen for.

Remember, women are inferior and are only saved from being bought and sold as property by the grace and compassion of men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtu.be/O6W6n9gsrqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, why are you a virgin and how has your mother beating you impacted I'm your life?

>your favorite times you smacked a bitch around

You wouldn't have the balls, son.

You're right, I think I just have repressed memories of my mom calling me a little bitch faggot cause she caught me wearing my sister's panties.

Why, because she will beg a man to white knight for her? Even when women get brave it is because the inferior gender is protected my the Mercy and Compassion of men.

Newsflash, that compassion dries up the moment you are old and unfuckable.

Notice how the only thing women have of value is sex. Bring up Yahoo became a failure of a website once the whole staff became women and has been hacked since more times than a druck cartel snitch... DAS SEXIT. Do the world a favor

>Mouth shut
>Legs open
>Pray a man shoots a load in you and validates your existence..

damn, you've obviously never been in a relationship with a woman

or you're just a worthless piece of shit, rly both though

go ahead and find more bullshit arguments to confirm your worldview dumbass

>Call a spade a spade.
>Hurr durr you must have never had the sex

So how many beautiful m'ladies have given you a handjob. Bitches, can one of you atleast tug this guys wee wee. He's trying so hard for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

Hey how do women do in Stem again. It's okay there are more women in college. Sure they are only getting degrees in bullshit.

If women are so equal why do they need "Alamony"?

Because of the mercy of men taking pity of lower level inferior life forms who are incapable of taking care of themselves?

ITT: Local boy tired of rejection

Since when is Sup Forums a nest of horrifically pathetic white knights? Old Sup Forums would've loved a thread like this. Jesus, sad. Fuck, white knight cucks ruin everything.

A woman pwning a man on TV
youtu.be/O6W6n9gsrqQ

Again have you ever noticed women always go to sex. It litterally is all they have. I could post news of all the cum dumpsters I've shot loads in and you bitches would still piss and moan bout "okay but you probably only had sex with one bitch... and she was probably retarded"

I know, right? Annoying as fuck, these white knights.

The closest those beta faggots ever came to pussy is birth, now they are hoping the can keyboard warrior their way into a bitches Snatch.

I love manginas they prove the one thing I've said for years. Bitches are incapable of defending themselves and saved only by the grace and mercy of men.

BTW, hers a pic of a bitch I used to rail who I don't give a fuck about anymore. Can't wait to hear the butthurt

>She ugly
>Nuh Uh
>Photoshopped
>That happened so long ago I bet you don't even remember sex and are bitter now

Etc. Etc. Etc.

to be fair though, she really isn't that good looking. Tits are solid though, can give you that at least. Any ass pics, i'm more of an ass man myself.

But what about all those great women lead companies, you know like huffington post. Look at what a high quality new outlet that was.

Oh don't forget our first female president Hillary Rodham Clinton! A winner all the way!

Oh did you see how great Yahoo did once women got in there?

The smartest thing to come out of a womans mouth is a mans cock!

>she ugly

CALLED IT!

Now lets talk about how women are only good for one thing.... making more men!

Never said she was ugly nigga, said i've seen better. I'd still hit it, i'm not knocking you for hitting it lmao, i've hit worse myself. Was just asking for ass pics.

Yes, but it doesn't add to the discussion in any way other than women are dumb enough to allow men who they know damn well will take these pictures and share them to take these pictures then act shocked and surprised when they get shared.

Yes, all women are this stupid.

treatment strong inypendent wymxn deserve

>Women are inferior.
>This isn't theory, this is scientific fact.

Scientific definition of inferior = ...?

your opinion sounds rather cunty...... cunt.

>in·fe·ri·or

>/ˌinˈfirēər/
adjective

1. lower in rank, status, or quality.

Show me 10 pieces of proof that they are not....

I backtraced the faggot and found an IRL pic of the faggot responsible for

She's pretty. But it's kind of a dick move to post her picture here to prove some point that you didn't feel like articulating. My guess is that you are kind of a dick, that you know it, and that you are probably even proud of it.

Now who wants to talk about what a great job women are doing at running sweeden? Sweeden Yes!

>ITT: Men remind emasculated men why women are and have been considered second class citizens since virtually time began.

Bitch is crazy and we ain't friends. But you don't know her name. You don't know where she lives. You don't know how to find her.

All you know is that its a nude of a girl you can find in a reverse image search that seems to be clearly for the use of my sexual satisfaction and she wasn't smart enough to leave on good terms to prevent me from sharing such a thing.

My point remains the same. People on Sup Forums share nudes all the time. Women know this, still send them.

As for being a dick, I'm just not a pussy. I call it like I see it. Women are inferior.