Come up with a GoT spin-off

Come up with a GoT spin-off.

Dire Wolf movies

Prequel series of Robert's Rebellion with Tom Hardy as young Robert and Charlie Hunnam as Rhaegar.

terrible idea. we already know how all of that ends

Littlefinger story

Jaqen's adventures through Essos, taking contracts and finding recruits for the Faceless Men, travelling through Yi Ti, the Shadow Lands and Asshai, culminating in a climax involving the Five Forts.

Dan and Dabid sug each others digs in publig all the live long dae.
It's reality mang.

the ser pounce show

it's like a 90's comedy sitcom

Tits and Dragons: How I became a priest and got strung up in the frame of my own church

Girls gone wildling.

Just bitches freezing to death in fur bikinis, north of the wall.

All the Red Priestesses come together and form a coven, or church or something. Highly sapphic.

The fall of the 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, his rise as the Night's King, and the Stark who rallied the North to put him down.

Alternately, the fall of Old Valyria.

Robert's Rebellion miniseries

Something about Harren the Black

>Benjen's shenanigans behind the wall

Sitcom about the Inn at the Crossroads in the vein of Cheers

>Hot Pie as the goofy loveable baker
>Rhea Perlman clone as the scrappy serving woman
>an old man who loves to spin unbelievable tall tales but may be more than he appears
>random BwB/Lannister/Northmen soldiers

prequel series about aegon targaryen being the squire of ser duncan the tall

maybe call it something like dunk and egg

10/10, pre-ordered the 9 seasons boxset

Bran travels through the Weirwoodnet visiting points events throughout Westerosi history and solves mysteries with the help of his trusty sidekick, who is to be played by a sassy black woman.

and its multi-camera/filmed before a live studio audience

I want this

rebel wilson as the love interest

It can literally be about anything.
Robert + Greyjoy rebellion
Doom of Valyria + Aegon conquering Westeros
Blackfyre Rebellion
Dunk & Egg
Age of Heroes
Everything in Essos

War of the Ninepenny Kings.

>Young Barristan, Blackfish, Tywin, and Gerold Hightower cutting down Blackfyre fucking shits
>Get to see what actually happened at Summerhall with Dunc and Egg
>Go as far as Tywin killing off the entire Reyne and Tarbeck lines

That shit would be awesome.

Jaquen Hagar gets a flavor-of-the-week type show following his various disguises, infiltrations, and assassinations. There is no grand plot-arc.

le epin reddit post

>Tom Hardy as young Robert
But Robert wasn't a manlet

A YA romance with Bran and Meera.

Jorah Mormont in the Cuckold II.

Have it be about some minor house that is mentioned but never really expounded upon and have it be Downton Abbey style about how the house changes overtime
Possible houses include
>Brackens or Blackwoods (or both) for that feud plot line
>Tarlys
>Whents
>Estermonts
>Manwoodys
>etc

Neither is tom hardy

Incest. Lots of incest.

Lannister sitcom between Jaime's arrival with Brienne and Joffrey's death

The Adventures of Arya and The Hound

>set right after they left that inn when Arya got needle back
>roam all over Westeros encountering people from every different house caught up in the chaos of war
>hound eats lots of chickens
>hound trains Arya to fight
>sometimes they help people sometimes they steal from people
>Hound pretending he doesn't like Arya even though he's starting to think of her as his daughter
>Arya conflicted about Hound but becoming more attached

Would have watched the fuck out of that. Every scene that season with the two of them riding around in war zones was gold.

Sallador San finds Gendry rowing off the Westerosi Coast. He becomes the ships Cabin boy and participates in raids and boardings with a warhammer.

>Cabin boy

You know what they did to the cabin boy on ships, right?

Slice of life adventures of Syrio Forel traveling as a ronin as a warrior of honor.

3 seasons, 10 episodes each, romantic political drama about Sansa and Jon after the War where they're married, have kids and have to keep playing the Game to rebuild Westeros and keep it out of the hands of Essos fucking shits that wanna invade.

>Come up with a GoT spin-off.

in order to develop their warging abilities, the starks have to fuck their wolves (all are opposite sex because homosexuality is just wrong).

It would be great, but there would never be any tension in any scene where Barrisan, Blackfish or Tywin was in danger since you know they live to current time. So in that way it would be opposite GoT.

Also starring Littlefinger

The various attempted colonisations of sothoros would be neat to see.

reddit /got/

Sinbad style open oceans adventure starring Gylbert Farwynd

High level campiness, mythical pirate fantasy, with sea monsters and interesting native savages, lots of comfy sailor folk tale-inspired stories

The first season would be Gylbert and his crew sailing the Sunset Sea and exploring undiscovered islands, and it would end with him discovering a new continent beyond the seas.

The second season would be him trying to set up an Ironborn colony on the coast of this new continent, and his interaction with the mysteries of this new land.

Adapt it as a gritty 'the Wire' type series. Westeros is an American city which is made up of seven districts, each of them home to a different group. They're all fighting for control of the city.

Baratheons would be the Italians.
Starks as Irish.
Dornish as Spics
Iron Islanders as blacks. (WE WUZ KANGZ)
Littlefinger is a banker.
Dany is riding around with a biker gang.

Could be interesting.

I just vomited in my lap.

Thanks Reddit.

Yeah, your whole post was reddit as fuck.

>DUDE LE DANY IS IN A BIKER GANG FUGGIN EPIC AMIRITE XD

Stick a knife in your eye until you're dead you cringe inducing faggot.

The wacky adventures of the white walkers.

The best one would be about Tywin's brother that sailed to Valyrian to recover the Lannister valyrian steel house sword, Brightroar, that was lost there when Tommen II sailed there to try and plunder what remained after the doom

He was all three Lannister children's favorite uncle and all three remember him and talk about him in the books. Right up until current GoT times Tywin still think he might be alive and is sending people to look for him.

The show could him sailing all over the place and finally sailing into the doom itself.

Haha, you're trying so hard to fit in here it hurts. You're so Reddit that just the mention of it turned you into a raging little bitch.

A mockumentary set in the far future of the westeros/essos world, following an archeologist uncovering artifacts of the game of thrones world, and talking about characters of the show as historical figures. Non canon of course.

Why don't you make another lame ass post with another gay fucking reddit idea you fat crybaby.

where's the body

Illyrio travels Planetos sampling the cuisine and whores of each major city. Anthony Bourdain style.

upvoted, stranger!

In oldtown masquerading as pate afaik

That was awful. Take a lap.

this, I don't care that they amalgamated Coldhands and Benjen or if the books will follow cause I like them both and if they are the same person then even better

It's not edgy enough so it'll never happen.

No, what? Please explain in great detail

Blackfire rebellion. Just the first one

remember when Galactica got that one season prequel about lawyers and gangsters? yeah something like that about the courtrooms of King's Landing 10/10

They buttfucked them. Benis in butthole.

with regular Kenan and Kel cameos

wheels and the legman

He's a big guy

And where do I sign up for this?

10 episode series centering on Sansa sitting on Maisie's face

10/10
say no more fanm, already got the concept art

we could call it GTA: a Game of Thrones in America

I'm gonna need a source for that

Embarrassing.

>Rhea Perlman clone

So, Maisie

Iron Bank of Braavos debt collecting (on nation state scale).

The entire Targaryen dynasty.

Extreme King's Landing Makeover

>Banned in Greece

never let your daughter be a cosplayer

that's OK, she's not escaping from the basement again anyway
but seriously I need a source

I feel young Davos(smuggler years) would be great! He could travel everywhere and get all of the navies looking for him we could have some PTC style naval battles! Sure he would always be safe, but you could watch his crew interchange like crazy and I think I pirate/thieve kinda show would breath new light to the Martin Universe.

>Davos is sailing in the dead of night with his black ship
>everything is going swell
>suddenly a ship appears on the starboard side
>a ship has snuck up on the sneakiest ship in westeros!
>it's an Ironborn pirate ship

I want this so bad even if it can't be canon.

It could end with the Siege of Storm's End.

Aegon's conquest through the PoVs of quartiary character, like starring Brandon Snow (Thorrens bastard brother), one of Harren's Daughter, a cis white Tyrrel male, a one eyed servant girl from dorne and Orys.

I'd like if they did short stories about some character througout their lives, a new concept, like varamir sixskins, daeron the singer from the NW, the yellow toad of dorne, darksar, etc.
Think about the cameo possibilities with some of them.

got is a spin off, already

I think that's Lana Rain ( camwhore who does lots of cosplay shit ) but not sure.

I miss ygritte...

Do we get an extremely graphic incest threeway sex scene?

Podrick: The Early Years

Illyn and Pod: Life Is Payne

this and then later on dunk and egg

Me too

This is supposedly, supposedly gling to happen already

Yeah, that really killed Titanic and all those other historical movies and shows.

>Tom Hardy as young Robert and Charlie Hunnam as Rhaegar

Terrible casting suggestion. Absolutely awful

GoT spinoff? Who the fuck would watch that. This show is garbage and has been for years.

This looks absolutely disgusting, what are they supposed to be

Jon has babies with Dany, Sansa, Arya, Lyanna Mormont, Meera, Alys Karstark, several Wildling concubines, Sam's Sister, Missandei, and one downs babby with Cersei. They all form their own factions and start a civil war.

Maisley fucking animals in exchange for coin

I want a follow up show after the major war where Tyrion sends Bron/Brienne/Podrick/Hound and Arya tags along to help secure things around the world for Dany.