Hey Sup Forums is 200mg of alprazolam enough to put me to sleep and never wake up?

hey Sup Forums is 200mg of alprazolam enough to put me to sleep and never wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i1vMK4XaPk
streetrx.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

you okay man?

Get some painkillers too. Trust me, it'll work.

youtube.com/watch?v=_i1vMK4XaPk

The LD50 is 331-2171 mg/kg.

The LDL 50 on Xanax is super high. You will need to mix in alcohol and any other depressants you can get your hands on.

yep.

Just take it and find out
No need to seek attention on Sup Forums

Very difficult to die off benzos alone.

I have approximately 20x200mg of Trama too but the idea was making it painless and quiet. I know well enough that a Tramadol overdose is a long painful process.

look man you don't just go to space without consulting ground control first

no booze? or nyquil, the shit with booze in it.

Get hydro, percs, opanas, oxy. Anything like that. Tramadol won't do it.

What's wrong?

Don't kill yourself, OP.

Also, you have a lot of xanax (I think that's what that is), why aren't you in a good mood?

No hydro but I do have about 10x30mg Codeine as well so that's something

Sell it and the money would help you with your life problems lol. Like what the fuck stop being so greedy and sell it to people.

Come over you can have some it's k I bleed this shit

You got $1k worth of xanax
Do what this guy said and sell it. If you live near a college, you'll find customers easily. you'll only need about 10 bars combined with some strong painkillers and alcohol. But don't do it man. There's gotta be something worth living for.

>wants to die
>has 200mg of alp
something is wrong here... swallow one of those fuckers and in 10 minutes you're not going to want to kill yourself anymore

25mg and a bottle of vodka will

math is definitely way off but the idea isn't bad

How exactly is the math off? If you have no tolerance all you'll need is a dozen or so bars and a bunch of painkillers. Or are you talking about the value?

Use helium you moran.

i meant the $1k math... a full bar is worth probably $5 each and is 2 mg.. 200mg is 100 bars

Value. I don't know what the street prices are but I know a dude who presses so I get like 100 for £45.

dude i want xanax wtf

>i have more tools than most to make myself feel better so i would like to be a pussy and kill myself instead. oh and ill use the meds too so to fuck everyone after me.

no. xanax wont kill you. flush it and jump off a building you USELESS human being.

Try it and ask someone to wake you up in half an hour.

>wants attention
>is a raging pussy

it's cute how you think that these pills make you any better in the long run though

Yeah, id say a bar is $5 absolute max. That being said if he sold them in bulk, he'd be lucky to get $200 for 100 bars.

I guess thats enough so he can buy a highpoint c9 and a box of ammo.

fuck you OP I've been off zans for a few weeks now withdrawals were terrible/still are. your pic is definitely going to make me buy 100

don't know if this is a
joke thread or not but trust me life is worth living and life is such a valuable thing don't throw it away

streetrx.com/

>>wants attention
>>is a raging pussy

Pussy? yes. Wants attention? Yes. Raging? nah not really.

its cute how you implied i said that hoping i will start a dissenting argument because your kike ass made sure to tack "long run" on the end. kys

>bait thread

it's half and half
when you're facing death it's best to laugh don't you think?

i get 100 for $300 but i live in bumfuck so that may be a bit taxed

Wrong, lets all follow the pied piper off a cliff edge instead?

>alprazolam
If you're already taking this normally that may be the cause of these thought you're having. Talk to your doctor immediately and do not take any more.

Dude that is fucked like hardcore fucked like even without my friends and family discount from the presser You'd get like 1,000 at that price here.

this.
once you start good luck stopping your brain needs it

start taking amphetamines as SOON as you stop OP

you live in a city? people around me sell a lot of bunk shit so i pay extra to make sure they're good

Depends on where you're from, they go for $10 each around here. Obviously you won't make as much by selling in bulk, but if you sell individually you'll still make a decent amount of money.

dude wow dude the thread

If he can get his hands on some Vyvance it's probably the best one, very few negative side effects when compared to other amphetamines.

Nope I live in England and there's only like two pressers around here so like the dude I know presses by the tens of thousand shipped out all over the country/world. If you've done a lot of xanax in the midwest of the US or pretty much anywhere in western Europe chances are you've done his product.

Guy makes fucking bank.

You can easily find Vyvance on any college campus. I'm not sure what it would cost you though.

nope....need to wash it all down with at least a pint of whiskey, vodka or tequila. Then, and only then, will you sleep tonight...
forever....and alone....
>fuck you and your attention seeking bullshit thread OP. I hope you do it and die. Sadly it wont be painfully.
>pic related....OP

a script isn't hard to get in the states

your a dumb shit....
even 2mg bars, at $5 each.....only equals $500.

That's a pretty shit idea. Don't mix stimulants/depressants, especially not if you're trying to negate the effects of the other drug. Vyvanse probably isn't the best either, it takes a while to kick in and the half life is 14 hours.

scripts aren't hard to get from quacks in any country

And I was talking about $10/each you idiot. Can you fucking read?

no stopping an benzo cold and starting a stimulant is a great idea...the fuck are you on about?

youre a stupid shit if you pay $10ea for 2mg bars....I can get them all day long at $5 each. You must be a dumb faggot in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

I buy in bulk because I'm not a broke piece of shit like you, so I get discounts anyways. Enjoy your cheap shit pressed bars you stupid, ignorant fuck.

>buys in bulk, yet pays more....
You failed basic math and economics, didnt you?

have fun getting raped with a broomstick you novice.

why you paying more in bulk then?

Two lowlife drug users argue who is a dumbass.
Do you guys not realize you're both fucking disgusting degenerates? Like seriously, you both are literal degenerates and you either don't realize it or don't care.

>^this guy gets it
my point exactly.

If you get drunk first yes.

>implying I use.
Nope dumbass....I just help those that want to. I hate benzos. But paying $10 for a 2mg bar is just retarded. Anyone that pays that is clearly riding the short bus.

right, stop samefagging now dude.

no. I assume you would sleep 18+ hours wake up blackout and then sleep again, repeating for several days

You think that makes you any better? If anything that makes you even worse of a human being. You can justify it as "they'd just get it from someone else" all you want but that doesn't make what you do right.

that wasn't me you simple minded hatchling

>winner thread

Samefag

See, their not all me!

isn't every thread like three people samefagging?

hardly douchebag

fuck off moralfag. Btw, killing niggers, jews, and queers is ok. So go back to tumbler sjw. BTW, rape is a social construct too.

You pay less when you buy in bulk, how fucking dense are you. If you're like this other faggot and pay $5/bar at a time, you'd be wasting more money that if you bought 50 bars at once and paid only $200.

If you took less of these drugs you might actually manage to reply to an user that actually takes them also.

You just clicked a britfag genius and were perfectly capable of self medicating with recreational drugs on this side of the pond. We don't need your Yankee pigeon wacko Jako pills here.

>You pay less when you buy in bulk
yet still pay more per bar... $10/ea bulk vs $5/ea.....
you really are a special kind of retarded, arent you?
Explain to me how $10/ea is cheaper than $5/ea.
>oh please, edumacate me with your nigger profit math

>you get discounts when you buy in bulk
Obviously $5/each is cheaper, but buying in bulk will still reduce the overall price whereas buying $10 bars one at a time will waste more money. You're a fucking dumbass, I don't even know why I'm explaining this shit to you. You're clearly too fucking stupid to read, have you considered killing yourself? You probably think you're "trolling" too, but in reality you're nothing but an ignorant, shitposting faggot and you should an hero. I suggest you shut the fuck up, take all those cheap shit "bars" you have, downing them with a bottle of hard liquor and jumping off a bridge. You really are stupid as fuck, don't reproduce.
>not that you'll ever get the chance to anyways
Bitch

how stupid are you dipshit? Nobody around here pays your overniggerflated price of $10 p/bar.....$5 is the going price you stupid nigger.
$5hurr durr....I pay $10 a bar, which is cheaper than $5 a bar.

btw....you are the most failed troll ever.
>pic related

why even bother? not happy? consider spending the rest of your live trying to ruin someone else's life. the goal is to stay alive as long as possible.

It is a very rare occasion I will ever say this, so heed this advice.

You two need to take less drugs.

oh please wise one....please tell is all what each tab cost when buying in bulk?
>you cant, because you don't fucking know newfag

I, , dont take drugs. Im just an asshole that hates ignorant dumb niggers.