Be me

>Be me
>Be senior year undergrad engineering student at mostly engineering university, so autists everywhere
>Every year get stuck with at least one roommate that's either weird, can't speak English, or lives like a depressed dumpster child
>This year get stuck with literal autist and cool Jap-bro down the hall
>Knew the autist from this freshman CAD class but then he had to switch to a math major
>nobigdeal.jpg
>His parents seem nice but also a bit retarded
>Soon find out this guy is what I would call a religious nut
>One day I'm sitting in the living room working on some homework and he comes in the door and starts asking things like if I've heard the word of Jesus etc
>what.m
>Tell him I used to be interested in all that when I was younger but realized it wasn't for me
>Time goes by and shit starts to get weird
>I usually stay in my bedroom now and work on stuff (they're pretty big rooms)
>He knocks on my door, I answer, and he starts babbling autistically about some religious stuff and says he can't force me to join or whatever but encourage me
>Well since then he's been "encouraging" me and Jap-bro several times a day and at night
>I'll be getting to sleep around quarter after 11 on a weekday and he will knock and knock getting louder and not stop this shit for like 10-15 minutes
>I don't answer the door anymore and usually do work with headphones in
>Shit's getting worse and creeping me out more and today I heard him jiggling the doorknob trying to get into my room
>I have anxiety issues being a bit spergish myself, really hate confrontation, am nice to people even if I fucking hate them, etc.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys had any ideas/advice on how to make him stop this shit, fuck with him (better if it is Christianity-related), or better yet get him put in a different room.

Say your muslim and he is discriminating against you and threatening you, the sjw crowd will lynch him and the school will move him

grow a set of nuts

Hmm liberal death squads... not a bad idea

Step one
>Buy a lockpick and a cross plus a Satan costume
Step two
>Get into his room and hang all the crosses upside down
Step three
>SCREAM AS LOUD AS FUCKING POSSIBLE
Step four
>Punch him and then run through the door
>He will be to freaked out to go to your room any more

Make sure to hit him with the cross as well

You fucking bastard lmao

Idk he could sperg out and use his retard strength against me... I like where you're going though
I was thinking about a way to freak him out like that either by playing weird shit from my room or somehow in his room

I came up of this because of this pic

Listen to Ghost B.C. around him at all times and become a member of the church of Satan.

You could also dress as the pope

Hmm yes this might cause his autistic mind to short circuit

Play Burzum

Was thinking about putting a giant pentagram or something on my door

And then throw a jar of piss on him saying it's "holy water"

What's Burzum?

Or screem ALLAHU AKBAR

You're not alone op. I'm in a situation similar to yours but in my case it's one of my relatives who's an autistic religious nutjob. I decided to just try to avoid him.

put a godzilla poster on your door

Replace the cross with a pentagram and a satanic Bible place the satanic Bible on his table and put the pentagram on his neck or wall

Since he's autistic and I've read they adhere to a strict schedule, I actually started making a spreadsheet to try and figure out the times I'm good to cook and whatnot. Pic related kek

your school email is in that, fyi

I actually have assburgers and I don't have a schedule at all

Yeah I just saw that. It's whatever I guess

Grow a pair sissy boy. If anything ask for his home church number and talk to his pastor, typically they will be very cool about him and tell him to stop his shit.

PRAISE JESUS OR DIE YOU FUCK I'LL KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR FOREVER SHITLORD

Oh shid that's a good idea. I figured somebody was probably telling him to do this shit

Is pedobear checking for CP in this thread?

>be me
>going to uni for software engineering
>have autistic roommate
>I'm a smoker
>he sees a pack of cigs on my desk and tells me all about cancer
>spits as he speaks and has ring of goobers around mouth
>once broke my macbook charger when I made the mistake of allowing him to use it
>is obsessed with stickers
>tells me about how I should switch to windows 10 because "it have veedeo game!" and "macs r stubid"
>one day I come home after being out late
>he's on my fucking desktop (runs Debian stable with Cinnamon DE)
>"hey user what OS is this?"
>I ask the tard why he's on my computer
>he whines "I just wann kno wat OS!"
>tell him it's Linux and to get out of my room
>tard leaves
And that's why I set up FDE with Twofish/LUKS.

pretend ur muslim

Why are so many tards going to college? Especially STEM

I don't know. I'm pretty socially inept myself but nowhere near as bad as half of these fools.