I can't stop eating, Sup Forums, how do I stop stuffing my fat ass?

I can't stop eating, Sup Forums, how do I stop stuffing my fat ass?

Y stop just go harder

Start by putting down the burger

By doing one simple trick!
Stop eating.

fuck that looks good. Im hungry now

>five guys

Get out pleb.

Step one: stop buying food out, cook yourself
2: this will be healthier and more affordable, gratifying and will make you happier
3:???
4. Congrats

I printed a sign that reads "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" and taped it above my computer monitor.

drink water before meals

You're addicted. Start by slowly replacing things with healthier options and dont give in when your brain tells you to eat junk .

stop eating at 5 faggots !

Do you do anything through your day? If not just find an activity, anything that takes your time.

>cook yourself
That sounds painful

Take up running or swimming and you can eat everything you fucking want all the time and it doesn't matter. It's what I do. I'm not an Olympic athlete by any means, but I look pretty fucking good for someone who worries 0% about their diet (I eat okay, but I enjoy every single thing I eat even if it's good for me - no diets). I'm late 20s so it's not just my "young metabolism" either that I had every single bitter fucking old fat person tell me when I was a teenager. "You can eat whatever you want because you're a kid! You'll see when you get older!" Lazy fatasses.

waste your money on shit that isn't food so you can't buy any

kekek

> I can't stop eating, Sup Forums, how do I stop stuffing my fat ass?

If you're stuffing your ass, you're eating wrong.

by buying me food instead of buying it for yourself

get a hobby or career and devote yourself to it like you devote yourself to food.

Slit your throat and let the food fall on the floor. Mouth gets all the the yummy but the fat stays off your tummy. And you do society a huge favor.

For meals:
-Get groceries and cook enough meals in advance so you always have something to eat. THIS IS IMPORTANT. Once I just set time to make wholesome meals I stopped making excuses and getting take-out/delivery because I "didn't have enough time to make dinner" (btw. a slow cooker is perfect for this, makes life very easy as you can make bulk amounts of food with little-to-no prep)
-Your groceries should be bland stuff - ie. unprocessed pieces of poultry and fish - avoid pork, lamb, and beef (not always but most of the time)
-Get most of your starches from eating tons of cooked green vegetables like broccoli and asparagus, avoid potatoes and rice except maybe in small qualities
-If you want to lose weight efficiently, cut out breads and cereals altogether

For snacks:
-Don't. Unless its carrots and celery. Occasional fruit is ok, you don't need more than the equivalent of an apple and a banana a day.
-Drink shit tons of water and tea so you are less tempted to snack overall anyway, you're going to eventually get tired of the carrots and celery and go for some chips or crackers, which will just fuck you over.

Beverages:
-Tea and water. If you're going to have fruit juice have it as a very occasional treat if you want to lose weight efficiently.
-Don't keep pop or booze around your house and don't buy that shit unless its a social event that doesn't occur often (ie. more than once a week).

Good luck user.

There's no how there's only if. Either you'll stop stuffing your fat ass or you wont. Same for me with drinking. Need to stop killing my liver.

holy shit an actual response

me again. btw by starches I think I meant "carbs". Avoid starchy foods as a general rule, but when you do have them only have a little.

take garcinia cambogia. stops you from being hungry all the time. shit works. plus all the other things in this thread.

Get prescribed adderall. I don't even want to eat anymore.

Degenerate

Eat good stuff like grapes and oranges.

Watch stuff like My 600 Lb Life to shock yourself into eating better and exercising.

this. Fathate is my greatest motivator.

Keep doing it until you get non-alcoholic liver disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes, like I did. You'll take it seriously then...or die a slow, awful death.

>this princess wears running shoes

Save this pic to your phone.
Pull it up every time you feel hungry.

why stop

so you can look nice and get a shitty job so some other asshole can eat delicious food?

underrated post

unlike healthy people who never die

let me tell you how burger king works

Easy bro. Listen to this. Download myfitnesspal app. Track what you eat. Set it to lose as much as you can. Learn what food help you lost weight by being low in calories but filling.

Recommendations:
>spinach with a 0 calories dressing
>chicken nuggets (often 200 cal for 5)
>eggs (70 cal per large egg)
>fish sticks (160 cal for 3)

go from there bro. Measure what you eat using it and learn to be accountable for what you are doing. Also, obviously, exercise. But exercise is actually of second importance, many people live office desk lazy lives in perfect health because they eat right, start there.

It's literally all in your head. You can do a few things like drink more water (filling, removes urges), small amounts of caffeine (appetite suppressant). But ultimately it depends on whether you want to lose weight or not.

Thought I would add a few more things to my advice before heading to bed.

On pasta: Don't eat this shit. Certainly not while you are fat and want to lose weight. Maybe reward yourself once every other month if you can hold on that long, otherwise just cut it on.

On nuts: Have some of these for snacks too. Just don't get them salted or flavored, and raw is best. But don't eat more than a handful. Best to have these as a later result if you can't help yourself and need to keep away from getting cravings.

For Deserts:
Don't. Unless its one of those pieces of fruit I talked about. And that doesn't include any fruit floating in a delicious syrup.

oh... and dairy. Stay away from cheese as a general rule, but if you need to have some, look up healthier options. A little plain yogurt is good for ya. Adding honey or getting a kind with fruit won't kill you, but do it as a rare treat, maybe after a good week.

Ice cream and anything else with sugar added is a bad idea.

I tend not to have much dairy personally anyway, due to lactose intolerance.

not op but i just downloaded myfitnesspal. Looks like a good app

5 guys?

Their dirty burgers are so good. The fries are always ridiculous. A large is enough for 4 people. It seems they fill the cup, dump it in the bag and fill it again.

I stay away from their "regular" two patty burger. Its way too much and it always ends up sliding around and by the time you are done the sandwich is a complete fucking mess. Frustrating. A single burger is plenty and Im a fatass myself. 225lb 6'1"

Sounds like a great life

Get addicted to heroin. Now all your money will go to heroin.

>many people live office desk lazy lives in perfect health
They still die earlier and have a lower quality of life than people who exercise, even if they're a normal weight.