How can people be so sadistic?

How can people be so sadistic?

what the fuck

typically living in bad parts of the world

spics arnt people

they're jealous of my spice

This shit happens everyday, all over the world. Congratulations on finding out humans are inherently evil and have been since the dawn of time.

1st world society goes against everything encoded in our lizard brains, civilization is a lie agreed upon.

Wowzers can we kill all the jungle people. This is the most fucked up thing i've ever seen on this site.
Watching him trying to defend his torn off face with his severed limb is worse.

wrong dipshit, the vast fucking majority of people are decent. your idiot fucking face meant to say that with 7 billion people there are bound to be a few complete fucking wackos

>Mexico
>1st world

Also good and evil are concepts.

But I could not do such a thing regardless of civilisation.

>lizard brains

Elaborate pls

All i can imagine is being in that position and knowing this is how you're going to enter the eternal darkness. with your face skinned, hands cut off, eyes gouged out, and throat sliced. Its really fuckin terrifying if you can really try to imagine yourself in that scenario.

Cartels

Money distorts judgement and morals.

third world drug dealers killing each other

same old, same old

yup holy shit that's it this is the craziest most fucked thing i've see on Sup Forums and there's been a lot of crazy shit on here

It's nowhere near as fucked up as the chained up dog having its limbs sawed off. The look it does to the camera guy as this happens made me want to just get the hell off this earth.

I know right?...Horrible!

We should Find those people and kill them!...*Hides murder stash*

Never mind I searched it up

That one is the one that undid me.

I haven't seen that one and that is most okay with me

Welcome to the 3rd world

I remember that...Fucking chinese man...

If this is drug gangs in kekxico, the answer is simple; most of the time these sadistic s.o.b's get drugged up before committing these heinous ritual killings

Fucking Chinks man

Yea, i know what you mean

I saw it posted a few times but every time the thread gets banned. Too fucked up for Sup Forums.

"Hello donald trump? I got another reason why we should nuke Japan again."

mankind is fucked up

You know you're fucked up when even Sup Forums thinks it's fucked up.

No outside link to the vid?

Seen it. Meh

People are overly reliant on "lizard brains" are a detriment to the gene pool and should be wiped out. Civilization is not a "lie," it's the great truth. Without collaboration we'd all be like thee idiots - constantly trying to cut each other up and steal and fuck each other over. That's no way of life.

Goddamnit OP.

Brazillians truly are subhuman. This is fucking disgusting. I've seen some sick shit before, but this one is among the worst.

Looks japanese to me.

Hai Sup Forums

You are gonna be captured and fucked up. You choose your captors:

- spics
- chinks
- niggers
- ISIS

Good luck. I pick ISIS.

How can people be so Mexican?*

Remember the pics of the little cat one of those crazy Asian fucks wrapped wire around and cut its paws off

No and it probably violates US law (animal protection act 2006).

i havent seen this kinda shit in a rekt thread in a while

I'd say more like Latin America, seems like something the Los Zetas or MS13 would do

The Brazilians are still trash though

these arent people these are the 3rd world animals

MS13s wont do this in america...Why?

wish i could unsee

Yes that's a classic. Fucking chinks again.

ISIS, because chances are you get excuted quickly. Their most fucked up execution was being burned alive, and that was for the pilots who killed a lot of them. A regular person captured by ISIS is just going to get shot in the head or beheaded. At lead beheading is over in under 30 seconds. Guy is the OP had to had suffered for a very long time.

The one solace you can take is that in the webm in the OP, they cut his throat and were cutting his armpit, two large blood vessels which means he's going to bleed out pretty soon after the webm ends.

Central America should be glassed.

Wow.

Summer came early this year.

>>*hides murder stash*
We've found ourselves an edgy 13 year old boys

This without sound isn't too bad.

This shit makes me want to join the army and march into Mexico with machine guns

They have a pretty significant presence mexico and Honduras

Can't watch OPs webm on mobile. What happens?

I've seen some 'clean' beheadings where they chop off the head in one sword swipe. Painless and effective. If you're a faggot though you're getting thrown off a building.

Good riddance. Just rival drug cartel gangs offing each other.

I'm genuinely surprised we don't have anyone picking these subhumans off one by one with a sniper rifle...

I mean it's fucking brazil/latin america it's easy to get away with that kind of stuff.

Literal eternal bleeding.

Look guys I've got myself my first fish

Fucking Brazil

Don't feel too bad for the guy. He was the torturer/executioner for the rival gang.

Fuck off already with your 'summer' bullshit

Guy has skin peeled off face, arms severed, tries to use his half arms to defend the stabbing and decapitation of his head.

>How can people be so sadistic?
Why do you think there is not a single other specie that can compete with us?

WE FUKING KILLED THEM ALL MY FRIEND

Japan isn't a 3rd world shithole.

Download VLC player. You can watch for yourself

source?

>one by one with a sniper rifle

Lol.

Well no, but they have fucked up shit...

well why the fuck not?

/thread/

>skinny boy being tortured
>hands cut off
>face razored off
>stick being jammed into his mouth
>squirming as they jab the razor blade into his skull, neck, armpit.

nah, we like to kill too my friend, and by doing that you gave us a reason to rape your entire family after killing them

Very rarely. I lived there for 3 years. It was extremely safe. The only chaos came from foreigners that I had seen.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gee, I wonder why we had gulags.

Lol anyone else think the background music is hardcore too?

Meh. Would work...Why not?

This shit happens on a daily basis in South America. Maybe not as brutal each time but hundreds die daily. You'll see them hung up like trophies, heads delivered to police stations to warn the authorities not to fuck with them.

As well as this, children are snatched from streets and forced into sexual slavery for these drug lords to earn them money. They'll drug up young girls and threaten to kill their families if they escape.

It's almost as bad as living in the middle east.

Why the fuck dont you people fight back?

You go gettem boi

fucking pussy you eat pig and beef everyday and not feel any remorse fag. i hope you kill yourself.
and thanks to you, i'll go outside and kill a dog to eat thank you very much!
faggot

It was a serious question...but okay. Never mind.

Fear and the cartels help out the locals in one or another so the population will stay semi complacent.

Fight back with what? They have all the machine guns and hideouts.

its not as normal to see this shit as it seems, I mean I am brazilian I never saw someone comiting a crime

So did the americans but that didn't stop the viet congs now did it?

So do they guys just fuck with everyone they want or do they just leave you alone unless you mess with them?

Like..."oh look. I don't like htat guy I'm going to kill him"

The victim was very likely a rival cartel member. They're killing themselves.
Also this

Wat, prob Colombia Brazil and other Shit holes where black Population is over 50%
Niggers have this sadistic culture. And this video is from México i remember the accent of this faggts its no surprise in México this Kind of Shit happens, remember they are mayans, Sadistic fucks

Yeah but Americans could easily fuck Vietnam over now thanks to advances in technology and drones. Vietnam shits would surrender so quick. Trump should really think about doing this.

Low level members are dickheads and get killed OP style when the bigger people go regulate. Eliminating the garbage and getting respect from the general population. Two birds one stone.

They will know if you are poor or if you have money those people control everything you can think of in the smaller villages shops farms mechanics etc. They control the wages in a village so you have to go to them to get out of the shit.

Colombia and Brazil have THIICCK bitches. Why must they fight when they got these hot Latinas?

Asking the wrong questions, OP. It's
>How can people be so civil?

The answer is that human beings are still animals at the end of the day. We'll do all kinds of things.

T-T oh lawdy
Cutting his armpit? come on

Source?

least it wasn't his balls.

Bleed out too quick from your balls

i am sick now for seeing this brutal shit. I think the empathy shit is the worst now. I don't want this keep happening so, infinite problem.