What's your weapon of choice for a zombie apocalypse Sup Forums? Keep it realistic. Pic related

What's your weapon of choice for a zombie apocalypse Sup Forums? Keep it realistic. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/toys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dragon dildos and a sock full of pennies.

basically anything that doesn't involve close quarters splattering of blood.

That's from fallout 4

Its the first pick that comes up on google images

I dont have a gun so yeah

Probably a Thompson. Accurate, good recoil. Can't go wrong.

Where can i buy dragon dildos? Asking for a friend.

Thompson? Accurate? Good recoil?

you sure about that?

user played too much cod zombies

bad-dragon.com/toys

What if you run out of ammo?

from bad dragon faggot

My friend thanks you

Not practical, nail may get stuck in one's head
My choice would be probably modern crossbow and trying to survive stealth

True. You're fucked if you get caught off gaurd at close range tho.

Pretty much in every case you are fucked if you are at a close range. Stealth would include walking 90% of the time smeared in zombie's flesh. Therefore, this probably would come in handy

Light Calvary Saber and a buckler

dead in seconds.

>Smeared in zombie's flesh
I'd rather die tbh

I don't think I would need weapons. My parents own a candle shop (small factory in the back) and it's has a good folding gate that's well locked down during closing hours. It's also hard to get in from the back, so I imagine in a world without electricity, I have something very valuable to exchange with others when the zombie apocalypse arrives. Anyone that can protect me will be paid in candles.

I guess being part of the small oligarchy of the community would have its perks. The next thing I would need to work on is how to grow and produce sugar cane and alcohol, because then I would be the top 1% of the community.

I'd kill you and take your silly candles

I made this one

Absolutely badass

Again with the getting stuck in someone's head. You're better off with just an aluminum or plain wood bat, go for blunt force that won't get stuck in someone's head or a wall

Right before I do I'll just shoot someone who has more. Doy.

You'd have plenty of candles for a while, but you wouldn't know how to make candles for life. Part of the crafts, and my mother knows how to make clothes, and the clothes on your back couldn't last, every clothing shop is full of zombies, and you're not gonna go around carrying clothes all the time.

You're gonna need stuff for the long run. Killing people and taking what little they have is only a short run, and it would be suspect if you had a lot of stuff you looted by anyone who has more guns pointed at you. I don't think you'd survive in a community, and I'm betting you don't have survival skills, so you wouldn't last in the long run. There's no room for shady people in whatever small communities that arise.

>You'd have plenty of candles for a while, but yo-

Boom quickscoped

Thats a MONKEY WRENCH you ding dong

wrenches dont use ammunition KEKE

Why would you kill yourself from boredom?

What's your zombie weapon then? A sword/any bladed weapon is going to be a) silent b) no ammo required c) no training required, only brute strength d) can amputate enemies. Close quarters with a zombie is easy peasy, the only issues are how you're gonna carry the sword and if who you're fighting has a gun. Unless you were referring to the zombie being dead in seconds, then yeah.

It isn't hard to make candles. Anyone with the fortitude to kill someone can easily figure out the simple task of making a fucking candle. Your bargaining chip is worthless.

holy shit i thought that was a gun when i scrolled past

>A sword/any bladed weapon
Nigga, it's common knowledge that zombies take extra damage from blunt weapons.

>no training required
And you're the first to die in any shtf situation.

EVERY weapon requires training. Even a god damned stick requires training unless you think you're going to Star Wars Kid your dumb ass past a zambo.

Every weapon.

Always been a personal favorite of mine... Not sure why. Though I think if the apocalypse hit I'd make it a goal to find (or forge) a real life replica of Sauron's from LOTR.

Yeah, but a blunt weapon requires a little less finesse and more strength. They also can't slice up a zombie. I will say that a baseball bat is much more versatile and lightweight, but if I was a survivor I'd want a sword.

OP here. More damage than getting their heaf chopped off?

You. I like you.

Less training than a gun, though

c) no training required, only brute strength d) can amputate enemies

And here is why you are dead in seconds.

You honestly have no idea how hard it is to actually cut through a body, especially a neck is, do you?

Oh, and "no ammo". Enjoy being completely exhausted, and breathless and still having to run for your life after hacking up maybe one or two zombies.

Also, enjoy getting killed by a whopping 2 zombies because your shitty little blade got stuck 2inches in to the first zombie.

The only logical choice. Fucking swords and bats. You fuckers are out of your minds. Ever heard of getting tired?

my nigga. we gon live

Okay Belmont

Lose weight fatass. If you cant outrun zombies then you deserve to die.

You're all fur-coat, no-knickers bitches

>Ever heard of running out of ammo?

If this were the case, militaries would still be using swords. Guns are both better weapons and easier to kill something with.

'Stick 'em with the pointy end' is not the end-point of blade fighting. It's the very, very beginning.

Yeah that's great fling infected fluids onto your face very clever OP

I get your point, but guns are loud and need wayyy more experience to be used effectively. Plus not everyone has a gun in their immediate proximity (along with enough ammo to last them the entire apocalypse.) I know I sound like a weaboo katanafag for defending swords, but in general this seems the best option.

I have many guns I would pick to have with me, but if I ahd to chose one I would have to go with a carbine like the one pictured. It's not my favorite or anything, just thinking specifically for zombie situations it would be ideal.. It's good in close range situations, there is an abundance of ammo, it's easy to reload, both the ammo and the carbine are light, it's very compact without having to lose accuracy you would using a handgun, so would be easy to carry if I had to shoot and run.

Worst choice ever.

>guns need more experience
You point the shootey end at what you want to die and pull the trigger. It's the easiest weapon in the world

>guns are loud and need wayyy more experience to be used effectively
This is fuddlore. I'm not saying you don't need training to effectively use a gun, but you need a shitload more training to effectively use a blade.

If you want to go the "as little training as required" route, get a short club. It's basically just a fist that sticks out a little bit from your arm and doesn't hurt when you hit something with it. Even then, practice.

Militaries WOULD use swords or bats if they were going against hordes of zombies. The only reason people use long range is because the enemy has long range

easily this for up close encounters and whatever gun

Not him, but although i see your point, if you trully want something that requires little training, then go for a blunt weapon or a spear, those require less training than a sword and are way easier to get.

That's probably what I would go with too honestly.

That's retarded. Give some random 18 year old a sword and 6 months of training and see what happens in a combat scenario

if an ar15 with a bayonet isnt an option, a spetum

mike pence so he could electrocute all the zombies

>Militaries WOULD use swords or bats if they were going against hordes of zombies
No, they'd use guns, because it's easier to train some pissant to shoot someone than it is to get in his face with a goddamned spear or sword. Guns are easier to learn, easier to use, and safer for the operator, granting you range against the enemy coming to kill you.

Besides, when it comes down to it, the most pressing argument AGAINST guns is "ammo" and, if you have enough strength to call yourself a "military", you should damn well better have a setup to make black powder, at the very least. Black powder is the easiest shit in the world.

We have a winner folks

>should we use the tanks and trucks to run them over sir?
>fuck no, break out the bats and swords
Yeah, I'm sure that's how it would go down

this, folks, is a prime example of going full retard. don't do this..

This is actually one of the better choices for firearms in zombie situation. Pistol ammo is lightweight compared to rifle or shotgun rounds. so you can carry a lot more. Centerfire is more reliable than 22 rimfire. If you're going for 9mm, it's the most common pistol caliber in the US. The sub2k is mostly polymer, cutting down on weight again. And if you get one that takes glock mags you can get those 32rnd mags.

What fucking country do you guys live in? Because here in the U.S., there's enough ammunition readily available just in the 4 or 5 sporting goods stores near me to readily kill everyone in the state, much less defend myself from a horde of zombies. I'm just a casual shooter, not an apocalypse stockpiler or anything, and I have hundreds of rounds in my house. That's not to mention the fact that reloading shells/cartridges is a relatively easy and well-supported hobby.

This running out of ammo argument holds no merit in reality.

not really. he's doing it for the motherland.

If I tie a fishing line to the bullet I can use it again and again.
Easy. Shoot. Reel in. Shoot. Reel in.
Another wonderful Sunday afternoon in America.

Also live in the US, what would you do if someone who is a better shot already got to the nearest sporting good store?

99% kek

>Only hundreds
Pleb

Have you shot the Beretta CX4 Storm? Also comes in 9mm Luger, uses the same mags as Beretta 9mm pistols, and it is by far one of the most accurate rifles I've ever fired. Bitch of a heavy trigger pull but fucking awesome all around rifle.

Fucking join forces with him like a normal human being, you foreveralone moron.

would literally die in the first few hours bro.

>don't be a fellon
>don't be a euroqueer
>buy a mini 14.

A gun would be great for a while guys, but yea, ammo will be an issue, u
You would need to find a place to fortify and melee weapons would be great to defend that if you layer walls and defenses to fall back to, using ammo would be last resort if it gets bad enough

wow OP, you're gonna look so cool, im jelly how much longer im going to survive.

Probably my AK74 & Mossberg 500.

and before anyone tries saying anything about "shotgun ammo capacity" 12 gauge is hella ubundent everywhere in the US to the point where they sell 100 shell bricks of birdshot that you can reload to whatever type of round you want for $18 at walmart unsecured

so by weapon of choice you mean weapon you already have?

The thompson submachinegun had the best recoil of any automatic weapon for a couple decades after it's debute. It's heavy proportionate weight countered the force of 45. Rounds with ease. Still. This is a stupid choice. Semi automatic rifle is the way to go.

A full suit of armor (Knight or Police, doesn't matter) and a mace, machete, or a bat. Doesn't really matter which, just something heavy or sharp enough to do damage but not so big that you can't freely use it in a confined space.

get in fast, get out fast, if you have to fight, you've already fucked up. quarantine.

AA12. mah nigga.
Also, mah arsenal.

Just for you, whatever you want.

Implying that camoflauge bullshit would even work.
Found the Walking Dead pleb.

Oh yeah, he's totally letting you near his cache. So you can kill him in his sleep.

I'd use a hammer and fashion a shield out of something. Then I'd wear a heavy coat/jeans at all time because the human jaw can't bite through that shit.

Lol. That pic.