Took out $2000 yesterday put it in a lock box in my closet. AMA

Took out $2000 yesterday put it in a lock box in my closet. AMA

Where is your closet

I spent over $2000 at the bar last night. What do you plan to do with so little money?

Gay?

put me in the screencap

In my house

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A BAGEL?

It is in case the power/internet goes down. Cards will no longer work.

Just last week as a matter o f fact

so the idea is to buy gas for your generator with it? what is the plan?

Mostly food.

I suspect that it will be the internet that fails/ is sabotaged more than electricity

Why?

See above

That kind of money will only feed 5-6 people at Per Se, depending on the wine you choose. Won't you need substantially more if you want to eat for a decent amount of time, like, say, $250k or so?

Do you know what inflation is? Your closet doesn't have it.

I dont expect it to have to last longer than 1 month. If it looks like TSHTF then it is time to bug out. Secondary protocal kicks in

Do know what the interest rate is? My closet is practically on par

You don't need the internet/power to go out in order to join the Turkmenistan Segway Human Transporter Federation (TSHTF), nor would it cost $2000 (I imagine). Also, they probably don't care how much money you've saved for food

LOL good job user. The Shit Hits The Fan

The good people at Segway Ashgabat would disagree with you:

Segway Turkmenistan
Street No: 1922 (S. Razin) 3A 744025 Ashgabat
Phone: +993 1 2286228

poorfag detected

I don't speak nigger you fucking kike. I don't know what kind of retarded ass indian shit village and I don't give a fuck. Literally fucking kill yourself immediately.

I am literally on my way to rape your family right now.

Someone's mad they can't join TSHTF

I'm going to slaughter your daughters and rape your sons with broken glass.

yo buddy calm down there

> ITT: Faggots who are too poor to know about the TSHTF

The shit hit the fan preppers might be the perfect illustration of evolution stopping and going in reverse. A more paranoid, retarded, group of dipshits you will not find

nigger once the grid starts to go down paper money/fiat currency will be worthless. I will simply take all the shit you bought by force, butt fuck you and then kill you

2k won't get you far if shit hits the fan, and cash won't matter. Use that money to buy silver coins. Just plain silver, no fancy collectibles. Also, grow your own food. You can grow stuff easily in doors if you're in a cold area (I'm currently living in Denver and doing that before I can move plants outside), or go straight for in the dirt if you live in a warmer area

You are obviously not a student of human nature. For the first month money will work even if it is a complete grid out. I would like the butt fucking, Then I will eat your liver with fava beans.

2K is to get me the first month. After that must become more "assertive"

even if it does hold up, your going to face super inflation and that $2k wont be worth jack squat, might as well wipe your ass with it after im done butt fucking you