ITT: God-Tier Anime Classics Edition

ITT: God-Tier Anime Classics Edition

/thread

I like that one with the guy and the swords and stuff

TOGURO HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST ANIME VILLAINS OF ALL TIME

Mob Psycho 100

My nigga

Seriously my favorite at the moment. Haven't seen anything better since this anime.

Mah nigga. Just rewatched the original Dragon Ball and now I'm at the Frieza arc in DBZ

only if you are into the gay

My favorite character sheldon sensei

>no one posted this yet
Come on now.jpg

nah that's sensui

I like Sensui he was good too

tbh i'd watch Kai, better pacing, better dub, lots of the filler out.

>Not posting best anime yet.

>classic
That season just fucking ended what are you talking about?

No way. Kais paicing is worse and they pg-ify the fights. They leave out a bunch of important stuff too and rely on you remember the details. But lets face it a lot of people won't remember if the last time they watched it was 5+ years ago.

agreed

I just wanted to say i had an erection you fucking faggot

10/10

>and they pg-ify the fights

Oh no, how am I suppose to jack off to violent stuff if it isn't as brutal as humanly possible now?

Not sure I would call it a class, so yell at me if you want, but Hellsing Ultimate is a 10/10 anime.

It sure is.
I've always wanted to see what would happen after that last episode.

Classic*

"PG-ify" are you one of those people who saw the nicktoons version and left your impression on that? Yes, DBZ does have more blood BUT in the manga it has less blood than the anime so Kai showed as much blood as the manga did since Kai is more true to it

What kind of a filthy casual do you take me for? I'm saw it on Toonami. :^)

Apparently you don't know what classic means.

That makes you stupid.

That also makes you edgy for liking a series about practically nothing but killing nazis....and that's it. Also the bad guys sucked. Also the only good scenes were Seras awakening because she didn't come off like an overpowered piece of shit like Alucard.

They made Alucard so god damn OP they had to give him a reason why he couldn't be around and fix the problem in an instant because they thought we gave a shit about some random band of mercs, and Seras that isn't just jack off material anyways.

Notice I said it wasn't a classic, you asshat.

>gets satanic trips and bitches about edge
Irony.
And to be fair, Alucard STILL didn't immediately fix everything in one go once he got there. Was he overpowered? Yes. But of course he'd be. Why WOULDN'T Dracula be overpowered?

Uh, no you didn't you said and I'm quoting here:

>Not sure I would call it a class

Also you said the following

>so yell at me if you want

So I am.

Also remember that time the butler did stuff that was way more effective than anyone else in the entire series? Remember when that preacher guy went on and on about killing monsters...but then ironically became one himself? Yeah, that wasn't fucking retarded or anything.

He fixed a full scale invasion from undead nazis in a single night.

So yeah, I'm going to put that up next to practically under "immediately fixed everything"

How bout this?

waifu material right here.

>Also remember that time the butler did stuff that was way more effective than anyone else in the entire series?
He was Death. Of course he's going to be overpowered.

>Remember when that preacher guy went on and on about killing monsters...but then ironically became one himself?
>implying that's not just a fucking trope by this point
>implying humans are always 100% certain of what their true nature is and never act otherwise

Jesus Christ. I've heard some petty shit in my day but this is just disappointing.

Satan's trips' bullshitery.
So what if Alucard was OP as fuck? If he's the only A class vampire (also the first one to exist, too), it would be ridiculous for him NOT to be OP. We're talking about literally Dracula, that's OP by default.
Anyway I liked it for nazi killing and somehow for the plot. Your opinion can go down the shitter.

not a classic but 100% agree on god-tier

have you ever kissed a smoker?

gurren lagan isnt really a classic

Alucard > foot soldiers was a given. What, you would have preferred them to run at him one by one so they could have a "proper fight" until he killed them all? Would that have appeased your delicate sensibilities?

yes and i am a smoker myself, so this isn't an issue for me.

I'd put that under the "was killer that became a pacifist...yet carries a sword for some fucking reason still"

The whole series was just "I used to kill, but now I won't" and then later on in the show it was like "I used to kill, but now I won't but I REALLY wish I could"

That's like if he was a cowboy and he carried a gun but refused to kill anyo---one wait!

Hey Sup Forums I have a decent idea for an anime, but I can't draw worth of shit what should I really do?
I just want to be able to work with someone who is willing to put in time.

Yes, I missed the ic off of classic, which I corrected here:
Yes, but the Butler was suppose to incredibly powerful as well.
Yes, Anderson became a monster, because he wanted to kill Alucard so much that he late his hatred consume him, and he became what he hated. There's a moral there.
Did you forget that Vatican was here as well, not only did they try to invade England, but they end up clashing with the Nazis as well.

It's getting damn close if it isn't already. Passage of time and all.

>not posting this already

Did you watch Dragon Ball Recut? I'm watching that right now.

Yes, but Vash carries the gun for multiple reasons.
He keeps it because he knows he has to face Knives, so he'll need it for that conflict, he also has to defend himself from the hoards of people trying to kill him, he uses that gun without killing anyone all the time.
It's also basically a gift, and a memento to his past.

nah i wouldnt say its there yet, when i think classic i think the 80s and 90s, kenshin bebop and stuff

>Jesus Christ. I've heard some petty shit in my day but this is just disappointing

So Hellsing in general right? Glad we're on the same page then.

I like how Dracula is suppose to be OP, yet he was shown locked up in the basement of the mansion like a little bitch.

No, actual plot with interesting characters would of appeased me but I mean it's not like it's a STORY or anything right? RIGHT?

One of the best anime ever to grace this green earth.

not a classic by definition but a classic in my heart

Lupin the Third was pretty good.

has there ver been a better 'boys club' anime that could surpass yuyu hakusho?

im feeling a rewatch coming.

Jesus.
We posted at damn near the same time.

If this isn't a classic, I don't know what is.

the original series might be old enough to be a classic but 2011 was just 5 years ago so if ur talking about the 2011 series as great as it was the term classic doesnt apply

>actual plot
>interesting characters
>mfw this faggot sat through the whole thing just being fucking miserable and not liking it
Military grade autism. If you don't like a show, just don't watch it. Other people will like the show. That's how the world works.
I know you have a raging hate-on for the show, but don't just spank it in public. Get a room.

>The epic tale of 2 swordmen with the IQ of 2 apparently who follow around a little girl without any questions until one of the last episodes when they ask what a sunflower even smells like and no pay what so ever.

does this get good? i watched the new version, and saw up to the point where they were doing that really long race, and i kind atuned out then.

the white haired shota is a top tier qt

10+ years and not a classic?

damn. it's still fucking great and will go down as one eventually.

If your ears weren't filled with your father's baby juice maybe you would hear his story, as he was locked for ~60 years without drinking any blood. Of course he couldn't do shit. Also he went berserk once he got a lick of Integras' blood, so yeah. Connect the dots dipshit.

fuck yeah togashi greatness! same creator as Yu yu hakusho! Hopefully the manga comes back this year, 2016 had 10 chapters... also
LEORIO, KNUCKLE, MOREL, BISKY, NETERO GREATNESS

Oshi- my bad. i didn't even see that classics theme. I blame the booze.

Fair enough. I would argue that the CA arc and Yorknew City will ensure that the 2011 version will be a classic in the years to come

it's the simplicity of the show which makes it so remarkable. the atmosphere, the 10/10 soundtrack, the action scenes, etc; denying this is silly and unquestionable.

He got locked up in the basement because he was defeated once, and was weakened, then bound and starved.

last i heard his wife was going to be drawing the next chapter.

are you kidding? so you barely got through the beginning of the show? hxh is widely acclaimed as arguable the best shounen out there, do yourself a favor you retarded faggot and finish the series. it really shines during the last anime arc

y'all niggers need some classic hellsing anime

I can't smile anymore after yet another haitus.

I used to be one of those who enjoyed it at first....then reality really started in sit in. I had all the graphic novels (which it wasn't a lot to begin with anyways) had the entire original anime on dvd and started to watch the ultimate version.

See what happens when you assume things? I'm allowed to watch something with interest at first and then take a step back later on and go "wait, that wasn't really that good to be honest"

But no, keep assuming it's autism. That what this place has taught you how to react to criticism after all.

I missed this kind of Sup Forums.

90% of anime is cancer. DBZ is a perfect example of pure cancer. debate me.

The race is right before the hunter exam arc gets really interesting. But the show gets way better after the first 20-30 episodes.

the chimera ant arc is my single favorite arc of any anime. the fight between netero and meruem still gives me shivers

(you)

The original version was good, but I do prefer Ultimate.

dude, i wasnt insulting it i was asking if it gets good. i could see how that may say it was bad, but it wasn't i marathonned up to that point in one sitting and thought it was a lot of fun, but i ran out of juice waiting for it to go beyond the basic. i care largely about growth, development, arcship etc how does that go later on?

also the original or the remake?

I said debate me not be a little faggot bitch.

(you)

YES it does get better! ESPECIALLY the last 2 arcs of the anime! make sure you don't get spoiled

Jesus, I really hope Hunter x Hunter doesn't turn into Sailor Moon. I guess it's better than nothing...

>classic
>completely fucks the storyline
Pls. I've seen it, but Ultimate was better.

watch the 2011 version imo

No one has mentioned this mastah piece

where did you read that? doesnt sound true

maybe but it's already shown in some shonen jump dvd video from 2016 that he has 6 assistants but now rumors saying Togashi is going to be on a strict deadline now due to SJ being pissed at him lol

this

Could you be anymore butthurt I don't like it?

>as he was locked for ~60 years without drinking any blood. Of course he couldn't do shit

I'm glad you understand the science behind a fictional entity, yet can't grasp the concept the idea of someone like him being kept locked up and not killed completely escapes you for some reason

I really don't know what to do. I just create good story lines, I can write pretty good stories or at least stories that won't require any stupid ass filler.
I can't draw what do? Animefags I really need to know.

people yell for 60 minutes. cool story.