Or these

As soon as you get your first kiss

Bendis has to be stopped.

Brutal

Bendis? The comic book writer?

Yep.

Yep?

So, wait, Bendis WRITES comic books?

I thought Captain Falcon was a great idea (but it's typical progressive horseshit rather than exploring Steve deal with old age and Sam being an icon.) And Laura as the new Wolverine makes total sense, since she's his daughter and all

The rest is trash

What's the deal with (((Marvel))) lately?

>Capeshitters will defend this
You are the bottom of the fucking barrel, your "films" shouldn't even be allowed on this board.

This is so fucking embarrassing. Their not even trying to hide it anymore and yet people will gobble this shit up. Fucking Americans ruin everything.

>albino asians

Fuck it I'll take as much forced diversity filth as it takes to make this a big screen reality. Make it happen, Hollywood.

Good. God.

>Marvel prides themselves on being D I V E R S E
>their vision of diversity is predominantly REAL old straight white dudes writing IMAGINARY diverse characters
It's like taping a picture of a black latino man to an office chair, calling him Miles, and then claiming you've made a diverse hire.

It's really funny because cucks are upset at the shit above, and the alt right is upset at shit like this . They're losing on both extremist fronts.

Plus, they're still fucking focusing on Hero vs Hero events and movie synergy, while Image picks up all the ripped off creative talent with promises of sweet, sweet creator owned properties, and DC reinvigorates Vertigo while establishing their main books.

Marlel is dead

Race mix n chill

Just like in real life, user. Embrace it.

let's hope not...

>stealing from based Raimi

disgusting