When the fuck do you feed them?

When the fuck do you feed them?

Other urls found in this thread:

furbycrazy.com/the-furby-gremlins-gizmo-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're not some giga-autist you can figure the afternoon and evening is "before midnight" to any reasonable person.

But can I feed them in the morning? Mogwai can't enjoy breakfast? The afternoon and evening are still after midnight.

The afternoon you dumb piece of shit.

Mornings

when did these animals go extinct?

after 7:00 am

I want one

how could anyone deal with sad hungry Gizmo at the breakfast table

ok so after midnight then. OOPS GREMLINS

i hope the ones in the film weren't abuse, imagine they the last of dying bred.

Why wouldn't you throw a Gremlin in the Ocean? For lulz?

You can feed them after dawn. That's canon.

Me too. I wonder if the gizmo animal is still alive?

furbycrazy.com/the-furby-gremlins-gizmo-story

>people liked the dumb meta shit in Gremlins 2

They aren't animals
according to the novelization Mogwais are an alien species created in laboratory by a scientist.
They were meant to be the perfect pet, many Mogwais were sent trough the universe to many planets as messengers of peace.
But they were genetic failures, only 1 in 10,000 Mogwai is docile and the perfect pet, Gizmo is one of them.
The Gremlin metamorphosis is also a genetic defect.
I'm not bullshitting you.

NO FUN ALLOWED

i don't this so...probably why the haven't filmed anymore of the gremlins films

maybe in china somewhere, in a fertile valley, unspoiled by man a colony of these cutie critters exist.

>aliens
>created in a lab

uhhhh

see

fucking awesome

they are created by an alien scientist in an alien laboratory in some place on the universe

the director himself said they were just some weird combination of chinese dragon and panda

hey, none of this matters in the end, it is just like the star wars EU, only the movies matters
Also Gremlins 3 is confirmed, not a reboot, it will be a sequel

>According to the novel based on the first film, the mogwai were created on an extraterrestrial planet by a placid scientist named Mogturmen, as the ultimate organism, docile, loveable little powder puffs, intended to promote peace and good will throughout the galaxy as ambassadors for harmony. The mogwai were created to be able to survive in almost every environment and also to reproduce very easily. The mogwai were then sent out to three planets, Klm-6 in the Porasti Range, Clinpf-A of the Beehive Pollux, and the third planet of MinorSun#67672, the earth. Due to several of Mogturmen's miscalculation, though, only one in 10,000 Mogwai turned out good and affectionate. Most others turned out more malicious and evil. They burned into the legends and folklore of our ancestors, as the pixies and goblins, of fables goneby.

what if they were just a reference to buying shitty gizmos from china and causing the self destruction of western society?

I can't be the only one who loves the shit out of Gremlins, it is like one of my top 5 favorite movies, I just love the mystic opening scene in the chinese shop, I love the Mogwai and Gremlin design, I love the rules, I love the horror/comedy mix, I love the violence, I love the fucking over the top dad dies in the chimney sad story, I love when they go to watch snow white, I love the time machine cameo, I love the Spielberg cameo
it is just perfect

it's honestly a nigh-perfect film, and the fact that gremlins 2 gets all the love because it was goofier is sad

What it you give it a bit of your 'za at 11:59pm & the thing doesn't swallow the bite til after midnight.

Is the digestion process taken into account?

Could such an animal be procured on the black markets?

Still counts since you were dumb enough to feed it at 11:59