What happened, Sup Forums? I thought atletico was the best club in europe...

What happened, Sup Forums? I thought atletico was the best club in europe. Is this another case of Sup Forums always being wrong?

>Sup Forums always being wrong
Of course it is, you are an american talking fĂștbol. There's nothing 'wronger' than that.

They are, but La Liga is much tougher than Sup Forums gives it credit for.

They would walk the eplol

Spanish teams are cup-babbies. The only way they can get silverware is buy bribing officials in a handful of important cup matches. They'd all struggle in a real league.

despite what Sup Forums might say, la liga is actually a tough tournament

San Sebastian and Sevilla are two, well-known big club graveyards. Only football noobs and Americans don't know that.

Atlético will go back to the place it belongs once Simeone leaves.

Do you not know of La Liga's giant slayers?

Atletico has scored on lareal more than any club , retard. They have not been dominated like thisbefore.Not even when montanier was manager

Atletico is not Barcelona

Yeah, but they are not S.D. Compostella either

La Real has issues with Villareal and Atletico more than any team. Atletico were dominated today from the start. When you have your important players playing like shit (gabi torres gimeenez), then you have no chance of being the best

And Barca got bootyblasted 4 - 1 by Celta Vigo last year and lost 4 - 3 to Celta this year........and still won the season.

(i.e. giant slayings happen in La Liga, this doesn't say anything about Atletico's overall title prospects)

Ahhhhh now my love

This team is inferior to last years team. Like I said, their most important players are playing horrible.

Real Sociedad are always tough at home.

Griezmann is playing really well though, and they've still conceded fewer goals than any other team in the league (except Villarreal, but they haven't played their 11th game yet).

Did he play today?

Center midfield is their main concern. They have reinforced everywhere else.

Today was a one off, WE (Real Sociedad) are improving by the day and have become fearsome at home.

Zurutuza is GOAT

the meme always dies when it hits strong opposition

We never said they were the best. Atletico is literally plebbit the team.