Blowjob, creampie, anal and explain why

blowjob, creampie, anal and explain why

When will this meme die?

Sex does not exist

If you THINK sex exists, you are a retard

WHO in their right mind would get butt NAKED in front of someone else, put the 2 nastiest parts of their bodies together and proceed to perform animistic positions???

You would have to be mentally ill to do such a vile act.

I don't even think the mentally ill would actually do that because sex simply does not exist.

EVERY human being on this Earth as we speak is a '''''''''''''''virgin''''''''''''''' because sex is a product of our imagination.

>But user, where do babies come from?

Simple

All you need to do is be male and touch a female's hand and hope for the best. If you two are compatible, your cells will attach to hers and go through the bloodstream to the ovaries and a baby is created.

As I said, simple.

This nonsensical notion that sex exists is beyond me, nobody has sex, NO ONE!

Anyone who brags about having sex is a complete and utter liar, no ifs ands or buts about it.

If you claim to have sex, just stop saying that. We all know you're bullshitting for attention and it makes you out to be an incredibly beta lose

There is no such thing as sex, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LIES!!!

Same order as lined up, middle one is the only one I would repeatedly fuck if she got preggers and I bet the blond has a perfectly tight ass

Creampie, anal, blowjob.

Creampie the girl on the far left, just because she looks the most innocent. She's probably a virgin and tight as fuck.

Anal on the middle girl, just because she's short and appears to have the figure that a lot of PAWGs have. Also looks like she might be experienced and willing to try anal.

A blowjob from the far right, just because she looks like she's had her pussy wrecked by a lot of dick in the past. She probably knows just how to make me cum with her mouth.

Cream, blow, anal.
Tall best for eye contact during orgasm also don't want runt kids.
Looks like used to forced deep throat, would have gotten the cream if acceptably tall.
Good ass looks like, face meh, rather see her arched back and grab handful of that hair.

anybody?

seriously?

new pasta?

anal blow cream

The one in the middle looks crazy i wouldnt want my penis in her mouth

Cream, blow, anal.

I've always had a thing for bubbles, so if she was wearing that costume, I'd definitely nut in her.

Middle girl is just too skinny to want to do the rest with, so I'd just get blown.

Last girl doesn't have a thick ass or anything, but she's probably wild and very vocal.

any on mine?

Creampie, Anal, Blowjob.

Cream the left - just because she looks worth the risk. If she had my baby, I wouldn't be too upset.

Anal on the middle just because she looks like a slut that would do anal on the first date.

Blow from the last, just because I'm not as attracted.

Anal, blowjob, creampie.

Left has plenty of hair to pull and probably a tight little ass perfect for filling.

Middle would just look better with a dick in her mouth.

Right gets creampied because Asian pussies look better filled with cum. Also bet she's a freak in bed.

creampie, oral, anal

sneak her in my house and creampie her missionary while choking her out

oral facefuck in the shower, cum down her throat until she thros up all over me

anal no lube in a public park at night

Same question for these 3

oral, anal, creampie

i like facefucking insecure girls. i hope she cries.

anal doggystyle while i put two fingers inher mouth and pull as hard as i can.

pick her up and help her bounce on my cock until my cum leaks out of her pussy on the floor. make her lick it all up after

Fuck, I love it.

creampie, oral, anal

fuck her missionary up agains the wall so her neck is all scrunched up to the side

fat ugly girlls give the best/sloppiest head because they feel like they need to prove something. she would suck the chrome off my dick

anal just because shes so skinny. i want to see if i can break her

4 of my friends

be explicit, I have more pics of them all

moar!

of which one?

number 1 and 4

fuck left her in the church parking lot in the back of my suv. on a sunday

fuck her pussy while shes lying down legs together stomach flat on the ground. she arches her ass up slightly while i pull out and cum all over the floor beneath her

bend her over the hood of my car out front of a party and spread her ass cheeck with one hand and choke her with the other as i fuck her little asshole with no lube.

take her to a public bathroom to blow me. cum all over her tits. she rubs y cum onto her body and we leave seperately

meet front at a party, have her grind on me on a wall, pull my cock out and put it in btween her legs so shes rubbing my cock with her pussy and legs as she dances. my cock accidentally slips in and she keeps dancing. right as im about to cum she grabs the back of my neck and i wrap my arm around her stomach as i shoot my load inside of her.

left looks like the girl i dated in high school. she was a freshman and i was a senior and i completely turned her out. took her to all the older kids parties and fucked her in my car before and after. graduate and leave her as a present for all the underclassmen

enjoy her legs, hnnngggg

anal oral creampie

left looks like she thinks shes a freak, but isnt. so i would bait her into letting me put my cock in her then drill her and fill her before she regrets it.

oral for the fat one obviously. id love to listenn to her gargle on my cock and blow snot/cum bubbles out of her nose and around her mouth.

regular missionary while she squirms with her hips as i slow fuck her til i explode

i knew she had strong legs.

former gymnast, really tight frame, she's coming over in a few days, hopefully I get to bone her then

Cream 2 because she's a fucking goddess. Anal 3 cause she's also hot, blowjob from 1 because she's just alright

Oral anal cream

Cream anal oral

Anal cream oral

Anal cream (hnngggg) oral

Cream anal oral

Oral anal cream

4 sisters

creampie, anal, oral

Anal oral cream

slut on the left looks like she would have a crazy tight pussy

ya shes amazing

Mmmmm any details?

Cream anal oral

You got kik?

Creampie left, blow job mid, nose job right

anal, blowjob, creampie

anal creampie oral

pull her legs up to her shoulders and pin her down with my weight and watch her squirm as i fuck her ass

throw her on a wall and fuck her through the wall. cum so hard shell be brush the cum out of her teeth for weeks

put her on her knees and make her call me daddy as i pull on her pigtails until she chokes on my cock

What's yours?

crreampie creampie creampie theyre all getting pregnant

ur welcome

She's got amazing thighs

First girl get anal, then blowjob, then creampie
The rest get none

Cream anal pass oral

I would do the same. Petite girls usually have tight buttholes

goddamn, moaar of right

Shawna's even hotter when she's pregnant

anymore on mine?

right ofc