How much do you wanna bet the Church of Scientology is threatening to withhold Tom Cruise movies from theaters if they...

How much do you wanna bet the Church of Scientology is threatening to withhold Tom Cruise movies from theaters if they show Louis Theroux's Scientology documentary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
youtube.com/watch?v=JM2SanSKk9c
youtube.com/watch?v=EG70fhg0wL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally nothing like this has ever happen.

The sue people.

you are stupid. i'll take that bet.

Why is it stupid? Whatever you think of him, Tom Cruise is a big star whose films attract large audiences.

because it will be louis's weakest documentary yet. he's utilizing for the first time ever 'reenactments' because they totally blocked him. louis's documentary style worked so well because he talked to people gently and softly and innocently and then probed them and played them into revealing themselves. scientology people didn't play his game and he couldn't get anything good from them, only past members.
scientology did nothing after HBO's documentary last year or the year before I forget, and they won't do anything now. It does nothing for them to lose their primary earner, stars are easily replaceable.

So...Scientology won?

They won't, it's already out in the Netherlands, and I've already seen it. No witholding has happened over here.

How was it?

I liked it, Louis and Mark Rathburn work together for these reenactments and since he's been in scientology on a pretty high level he knows what goes down over there. He also talks about how he was followed by scientologists for years after he quit, and they actually come back in the documentary itself to fuck with Mark again because they heard about louis making the doc. Kind of scary, they do some reenactments, but it's pretty much just 60% of the doc. Louis also interviews other old scientology members.

I'd give it a solid 7.5/10.

Sorry if this post is kind of fucked because I'm tired and don't feel like reading it through again to check for errors.

Why is he releasing it in theaters? It would do better on Netflix. I know it will end up on Netflix eventually. But it seems silly to me to give this movie a theatrical release.

unless for some reason stated otherwise in the contract, tom's acting services are paid for, the movie is not his to release - or to stop the release.

Why does she look so fuckable, Sup Forums?

Did someone actually faceswap with a corpse? Makes me sad

Because she's a slut showing off her slut body.

>He also talks about how he was followed by scientologists for years after he quit, and they actually come back in the documentary itself to fuck with Mark again because they heard about louis making the doc.
holy fuck.
why isn't scientology classified as a criminal orginization?
obama should fucking raid all the scientology churches and take a wrecking ball to them as his grand finale.

scientology is responsible for the single greatest infiltration of the united states government that we know of:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

Oh I got the wrong name it's marty rathbun. These people come after this guy all the time and he posts the encounters on youtube too. It's fucked up, and really spooky because he Marty can't have any social contact with anyone because the church of scientology goes after those as well. Fucking sad.

They also address that the government hasn't done anything about the church but I can't really recall what it was exactly. I saw the movie back in May I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM2SanSKk9c

This one is from the documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=EG70fhg0wL4

dunno if hot or not. i think i like the hips and belly

Tom Cruise is no longer attached to the Church of Scientology

Who is this seaman-org demon-org?

Really? When did this happen?

I thought user finished off Scientology ten years ago?

moar of OP whore

Trust me, dude. She's hot.

am I the only one aroused by that girl?

8/10 wold let belittle for my beliefs

Eh a while ago. This year i'm pretty sure.

was just a rumor.