Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5klyKC7ZDI
pinterest.se/phobbis/children-smoking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i know where this is going lol

depression and anxiety

easy to just blaze and forget about things for a while

shortly after my dad showed me how the usb works

14. 29 now. It's a stimulant. Estrogen killer. Protects the mind. And is vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is good for boners. Black lung is only for coal miners. Our lungs regenerate themselves every 3 weeks. Smokers' lungs are stolen for transplants all the time

Fuck. Filename

yesterday, I'm trying to get throat cancer

That's so interesting. I started after I learned of the floppy drive!

Eat vaginas, will come faster

dude you write like you have mental problems

Not enough conformity? Also. Mental illnesses are spiritual problems. I don't have any. Weed is in breastmilk pretty much. There are no bodily tests for any mental illnesses. Only people's opinions. The earth is flat.

16 because I went to rehab. Then I did smoked occasionally once I started using drugs again. Then I turned 18 and vaped nicotine because I was stressed hosting gambling on runescape. Then I started smoking cigs again when I went to real rehab when I turned 19. Now i'm trying to go back to just vaping :C

everyone knows its flat user

Tobacco you idiot.
Fucking stoners...

You are a true fagot go eat another bowl of dicks and shut up.

>What is light particle physics
>What is any physics for that matter
>What is satellite footage
>Where is the dropoff m8

U both retarded fam

i learnt after make wheel, newb.

nudes?

Last summer because some dude on a cruise offered me unlimited cigarettes and it took off from there I love you Rudy man

Dont do this, please. Well, do it

tons of nudes if you know where to look

smoked weed at 17. was fun.

Around 14. Whole family smokes, though I was aware of the negative effects because of my aunt's death. Fam made it really clear that she had lung cancer because she was a smoker. I still picked it up. It was to rebel, I guess. Fucking stupidest decision of my life.

Nigga, you high af

smoke one to this, user. Chelsea kills it with her wordplay. everyone else is just meh. dope smoking track tho
youtube.com/watch?v=V5klyKC7ZDI

Her dad is sucking nigger dick in prison by now btw

when i was like 13 i made friends with this Scottish kid be cause i was drunk in class lots we would smoke weed lots then when we had none we would literally get cigarette butts off the street and smoke them surprised i did not get aids

I started smoking when I was 20, flavoured cigarillos at first. I had just broken up with my first ex-girlfriend, and I was looking for something that could help me cope with the pain. Since drugs were not an option, I figured tobacco would cut it. I smoked a few times before but it was socially, it never was a habit before.

And then a few years later, I switched to regular cigarettes because it was cheaper and smelled better (a strange thing to say, I know). And I've never quit smoking since then. I haven't smoked in 2 months though, but I wouldn't call that "quitting". I never want to call it quitting, because when you do, that's when the temptation becomes ever present, and people have expectations for you, so of course you will fail inevitably.

9 goddamn years of smoking, 10 soon. I'm not saying I'm done with it because the rest of your life can be a loooong time. I like smoking, but if I can smoke considerably less, that'd be great.

you are so retarded and gay so tell me what stupid small town do you come from?

After hearing anecdotal evidence from my peers how smoking wasn't the end of the world, something clicked in my brain that I needed to find out if what the policemen taught us in the DARE program was bullshit.

It was. Just led to me to experimenting more and more.

I smoked from 14 to 27. 6 months off cigarettes now. Not sure why I started smoking. Probably mostly because 90% of my friends started smoking. Also feels great not to waste money to stink like a ashtray. When you quit smoking you'll smell the disgusting smokers. Before I didn't mind, now it's disgusting.
And started smoking weed almost every day from 19 yrs old. Still doing that today.

The D.A.R.E. program was the second biggest failure of an attempt to cull substance abuse in US history, right behind prohibition.

14. My whole family smokes. Whem mother found out she basically slapped the shit out of me, next day we were all smoking whilw watching the tv. She also started to smoke pot some days ago. God bless her

Never started smoking cigarettes because I'm not an autistic cunt who was ever desperate enough to do anything to look cool.

Started smoking weed at about 13. Bought my first pack of durries when I was 15 because we needed some brown for the bong. Pretty much smoked a 30g and a ding per week from 15-17.

Currently 19, in the army. No weed obviously and I switched to a vaporizer in december and haven't had a ciggie since. feelsgoodman

DARE was also here in latinoamerica. What DARE stands for? I cant remember

>to look kewl
That's just a meme

OP wants to know if you will fap to this pic.

M O A R

I had my first cigarette at 12 (neighbor's daughter stole a pack of smokes from her mom). I smoked every once in a while after that until about my senior year in high school, when I began smoking regularly. I think I did it because my friends smoked, initially. Later on, I was pretty much hooked. I went from 1 to 3 packs a day for years, depending on stress levels and alcohol consumption (I would pretty much chain smoke at bars and parties).
Finally quit about four years ago. Feels good.

I startred to initially see if i had the will power to stop so i smoked for a straight month abour 2 packs a week and quit for a couple days then picked it back for a couple of months you know just casually smoking with friends and drinking

That was a while back i havent touched a smoke cause they are gross and you look stupid as shit smoking.

Drug Abuse Resistance Education

Oh, cool. Thanks.

>2 packs per week
Lucky you. I smoke two packs and a half per day :/

34 and never had a cig

have smoked weed though

also never will smoke a cig.. fuck cigs

used to be you, then i started throwing up black slime every time i took a drag from a cigarette.

Im 22.

Fuck, are u me? Im 22 also

50 cigarettes a day? Thats gross dude.

dw he'll die young

I now

>i now
I not*

I stopped smoking because it was making me sick

This is my fetish

Thanks, but I ment preteen girls smoking

almost impossible to find sadly

Let me introduce you to pintrest...

pinterest.se/phobbis/children-smoking/

16/17. Got tobacco cravings from smoking mixed joints (weed). Started smoking plain tobacco not long after.

13, but I quit at 27