Have you seen Nicole Kidman clapping? Man fuck rekt and gore, this is some disturbing shit

Have you seen Nicole Kidman clapping? Man fuck rekt and gore, this is some disturbing shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHVXSJ4QiLw
youtube.com/watch?v=qm9lfWTGmDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shes like 70 years old she probably has 5 pounds of make up on her hands that took 17 hours to apply in order for her to appear on live HD tv, cut her some slack

terry richardson is a god

What the fuck is your problem lad?

She's got them Anne Coulter hands

I fucking hate this cunt, why is he so fucking popular, why can he fuck so many, wth

Who is that anyways?

drugs?

that bitch clapping from op

It's legit so she doesnt ruin her manicure, which is probably worth more than your car

I know that but who is that guy in a red shirt?

Holy shit her hands are huge. If she were a due she would be sporting like a 13 inch dong. I'm very much in the average of cock size and it would look like a vienna sausage in her hands.

Uncle T-Bone
you see him in your dreams
\w/

okay, now i am jealous

because photographers
get yourself aquainted with lightroom motherfucker and youll have girls begging to get dicked down for a photoshoot

can a bitch live

Is that really winona ryder? Can't seem to find anything about this online

Doesn't look like it. Nose is way off.

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=hHVXSJ4QiLw

youtube.com/watch?v=qm9lfWTGmDY

>cut her slack for being just another cosmetic-slathered Hollywood piece of cancer

when you see it....

100%

Is that really Lea Seydoux?

1000% legit

Incredible

I fucking hate terry richirdson with a burning fucking passion that will follow me to hell god i hate the fucking degenerate!!11!

Nicole Kidman is such a poxy ranga. Totally would not bang

Actually that is a lie. I would destroy her... but not care the slightest if she enjoyed it. That actually makes her an ideal mate because i wouldnt obsess or have any performance anxiety that normally ruins sex for me.

OMG i think i love that disgusting ranga. Shame she is so vile.

but lord Terry loves you no matter how many times you sin a day,
now bow \m/

That is fucking terrifying. The stuff of fucking nightnmares

Looks like it

I don't get how he does it. The guy's disgusting and not even attractive.

I'll fucking kill you if some how i ever meet you and spend 25 years in prison with a smile on my face every day.

Confidence

its a fame/shock culture circle jerk nothing more.

can you still view Sup Forums while locked up?

Not even close to being Winona

Uncle T.Bone'r
is not going to age very well

probably started off as the least scary/imposing/demanding photographer
then by word of mouth from 'stars' they said they would only work with him (also his 'artistic' old school photographs are what 'stars' keep on referring as retro)
then there's the environment that he sets up. it's not high class, it's average non threatening. plus the atmosphere, drinking, and drugs.
pretty sure he's gotten a golden pass from law enforcement (or high end lawyers from the magazines he sells his pictures)

Grade A behavior privileges allow some internet access at various institutions, its not hard to reset the PC switch to SAFE mode and avoid the netnanny/filters.. :-)

he will live 4ever

No, he wont..

I'm not familiar with any of his work. Is it any good?

he sucks the blood of the young

That maybe her face but it isn't her body. Look at the moles in the picture with the fag and that screenshot.

That's all horse shit he rides a fame wave dating back to the mid 90's he literaly dose nothing more that famous people in shocking/slightly shocking poses.. nothing fucking more!