Argentina isnt first worl-

> Argentina isnt first worl-

Argentina was unironically first world back in the late 19th/early 20th century. Only the US, Canada, Australia, UK, and Germany had a higher GDP per capita. Then WWI happened and the British stopped buying their beef...

That looks pretty 3rd world to me.

>speaks Spic

Yeah definitely 3rd world

This is why the US is third world.
But the spanish in Argentina is a developed one, not the retarded US version.

argentina, chile, poland, slovenia, and so on actually arent first world, though. they're up and coming and obviously well above africa tier, but not actually developed countries per se

and the fact that you memers keep pretending they are only makes it seems like its another lie when those of us from spain/italy/portugal say our countries are

i like argentinians and latinos in general but thats how it is tbqh

Yes
Argentina/GDP per capita
14,715.18 USD (2013)

The US at most is 15% Spic speaking
Argentina is 100% Spic speaking

Difference.

>argentina is not amerind-

The diference is that chicanos are subhumans and Argentineans are not.

>Argentineans are not.
>implying

amerindian=subhuman

And neither is spain, you're part of the third world club too. Fix that shitty economy and those horrible unemployment rates Jorge

>Fix that shitty economy and those horrible unemployment rates Jorge

nice idea man, tomorrow i'll go ahead and singlehandedly fix the unemployment rates. i hope that helps with the Sup Forums banter, idk how i didnt think of that before.

seriously though this is a developed economy despite all the bullshit we're going through

Why do Argentinians hate themselves so much, embrace your native roots. There's nothing wrong with being mixed my friend

If you ignor the one nice building in that picture it looks third world as fuck.

I'm thankful everyday that a real European country founded us and not your shitty third world half Arab hellhole

nice meme... that pic could've been taken in any country, there's shitty roads everywhere

also their architecture looks nice euro style

Self hate is the trait of the Amerindian, the Amerindian hates everybody else as much as he hates himself, for hate is his fuel. And with hate shall we dominate this neck of the woods.

I saw the Emperor's New Groove. Are you guys like that?

I wasn't even talking about the road, look at those other buildings. It looks like fucking Aleppo.

>not only first floor windows have anti-vandal shutters, but the second, third and fourth floors too.
Definitely not third world desu.

thats probably just their style, its not like the buildings arent actually in good shape

What the fuck are you talking about dude? Those buildings look nice as fuck. Looks way better than most American cities, nice stone and traditional architecture with cobble stone streets.

totally
argentines wuz incans and shit

Amerindian shithole desu

cobble stone with asphalt patches kek

i 100% agree though

Holy shit. I said IGNORE the ONE nice building. How fucking hard is that?
Look at this shit right here. It's the same city only without a trophy building front and center.

>t. Luigi "1/16 European" Russo
Like I said, embrace your mixed ancestry my mestizo friend. Self hate is not a good thing, stop pretending to be something you're not. I won't judge you

those streets were used mostly in the incan empire and was one of the trademarks of the amerindian construction style. you can see it machu pichu
of course, argentina being amerindian we inherited that

yeah this country is a fucking spic shithole
oh my god breaking news user...

Graveyard with some apartment buildings in the background? What exactly is bad about it?

Argentines are 100% pure amerindians though.
Fuck you.
Don't insult our heritage.

Hmm.....
Could it be?

Those """"""""apartment buildings""""""""" are commie-block tier.
For comparison, here's a picture of Mogadishu Somalia.

Well...maybe??

We have just as bad "commieblocks" in the US.

Oh excuse me. It's Ethiopia.

It really is?

Wow, is that Paris :o

ARGENTINA IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>WW1 happened
>not peronism

Point is, if your example of why your country is first world is that flimsy your country isn't fucking first world.

What would your example of why the US is first world be?

OP was fucking joking, of course we all know that this is a backwards third world shitty underdeveloped banana republic spic country.

Like, do you even get jokes? Or your lack of contact with people IRL has crippled your senses?

those are not commieblocks, you fucking idiot, just regular buildings, commieblocks are a lot bigger, those are towers.

He is obviously not being serious everyone knows Argentina isn't a developed country, but the parts of the city he was showing were genuinely nice.

It's also a lot closer to being a developed country than Ethiopia.

Oh probably a picture of NYC that includes central park or Chicago from the River or maybe a row of McMansions if I wanted to stir shit up.

I dunno man, this guy telling me that the apartment buildings in Ethiopia look nice seems pretty serious.

I never said anything about ethiopia "looking nice", you dumbfuck, what the fuck are you talking about?

pride before a fall

oh wait you are already fail

Are you really acting that defensive just to talk semantics?

semantics?
I was talking about the Argentinean picture those are not commieblocks.
I never said anything about how nice any place looks, and I definitely said nothing about Ethiopia.
you're a fucking idiot.

So you admit that the buildings in the argie picture (by whatever name you want to call them) look like fucking garbage and are, in fact, Africa-tier?

I was founded by Spain, the problem aren't the Spanish elements in latin america..

here is an example of non founded by spanish

how do they look like garbage?
what should an apartment building look like?

something like this
they really do look like garbage, we have african-tier infrastructure let's face it.

OP here. Making this thread was a mistake.

You're not white

They're boring beige concrete blocks. They don't have interesting architecture probably because so many of you poor motherfuckers live in them instead of real houses so they have to make "towers" like those quick and cheap.

hello cherrypicking panamanian

hi :)

Go and post a 100% Ethnically Spanish community in Latin America, this is the maximum amount of Spanish influence.

Montevideo

>argentina isn't eur-

>public school
EH, that's not fair faggot

Commieblocks are cancerous. Latin America is plagued by that, it should be forbidden tbqh.

Underrated

>Implying Perón-era Perónism harmed Argentina

>tfw whenever I walk by a public school it's full of brown manlet bolivian fat women waiting for their 5 children
>none of them talk with the local accent but their bolivian one

open borders and easy citizenship were a mistake

go back to /r/argentina and stay there, please.

God I hate argentinians trying to make argentina look something that its not, it just makes the country look even worse since everyone knows this place is a shithole.

>our best buildings don't look like garbage
>what should an apartment building look like?

and then you get assblasted with this for trying to be smart

God damn I hate this place and the people in this country with all my heart can't wait to leave and never come back

Peron entire policies were all about giving shit away since "lmao, turns out the government has a lot of money" and staying in power because of that.
You can see our GDP Per Capita consistently falling when compared to the US since the late 40s with Peron in charge.
Not only that, every crisis we had before him were mostly big, foreign triggered ones. Like the Great Depression, or the Second World War. After Peron, our inflation rates, devaluation, economic stability and everything else went to shit. It doesn't help every other populist retard since him claims to be a peronist to get votes.

>being this 12

have fun in school.

I mean is he wrong?

leaving his age aside, he's right though