Ask a pure sociopath with severe ASPD anything

Ask a pure sociopath with severe ASPD anything.

Anything goes.

I'll answer questions.

Background info:
>Arab (Yes Muslim)
>24
>Married
>1 kid

Kill your kid. Then kill yourself, you sand nigger scum.

Even if you're not that bad- and you aren't like most reasonable stereotypes...You already know we're better off with out you.

Do you think about tomorrow before you fall asleep?

I'm better than you. I'm going to assume you're sitting in a dimly lit room, drinking coco-cola, and wondering how you're going to pay your shitty phone bill. You're literally nothing to me and never will be anything to anyone else, including your family who probably pity's you and that's all the thought I'm going to give you.

No. I think about yesterday.

why what happened yesterday?

Nope.

Keep lying to yourself to legitimize why you still breathe. "OoooOOooo I'm a sociopath."

Okay, shit-skin.

How was your childhood? Did your parents love you?

I always think about yesterday. What I can do better, what I can accomplish better to further myself. The thinking mostly manifests itself into narcissism, however, only other person I care about is my son, and thats it.

You're still here? thank you for legitimizing me.

Why would you do this, hard to understand.

Great childhood, spent somewhat in Iraq in a wealthy affluent neighborhood. Father was a piece of shit, however, but I don't blame him. Coming to America ruined him. His fault though. My mother loved me unequivocally but I never really cared for it.

I have bad nightmares. Makes sleep hard sometimes. I lurk here, figured I'd make a thread.

Al ham d'illah brother
I wish you lots of allahu akbars

What are these nightmares about?

Just remember, every thought or action you will ever have is driven by a mix of superiority complex, narcissism, and many other unnatural things that you will deny. Your reality is that and any attempt to argue against is purely for the reason I explained. Go die sandnigger.

How are you married at 24? When I was 24 I could barely shower standing up.

My dad is a psychopath, all that drives him is stimulants and heroin, what drives you?

When you encounter someone you don't care for, what does your mind look for in the person?
If anything.

Do you ever think there's a reason behind your sociopathy?

Do you think you should not be a sociopath, or, let me rephrase, that you should try not to be? Why or why not...?

Ok.

Its always something different but the prevalent theme is night. I'm usually dead at the end of the nightmare.

Good. Just how I want it to be.

I build and flip houses. Started at 21 when I was in college (my mother helped me with my first house) and I kept going from there. Helps that I have a civil engineering degree since I usually build my own houses.

When I was 18 I had a problem with alcohol but now my kid drives me. I want more kids though. More = better.

I usually look for the person's body language. If its reserved and held back, I immediately seize control of the conversation and topic. I'm very good at negotiating. I know how to read people, usually. Not all the time.

Theres no reason for my sociopathy. It just is. If that makes any sense..

Being a sociopath is not all great in a global viewpoint but for where I am in life and where I will be, it suits me just fine.

That's kinda nice, do you fake emotion around your kid?

A pure sociopath would feel no remorse for what they do to others, I presume.

Just to be sure: you wouldn't feel disturbed with yourself if you killed somebody while they were crying, expressing pain, begging for you to stop? Would you stop? If not, you must realize that due to your being who you are, you can cross the line of illegality (murder, battery, assault, etc.) more easily than others who are not sociopaths. I assume you wisely keep yourself away from the need to hurt others, or would be careful. Maybe you've learned to be careful.

I assume you seek some pleasures in life. Have you ever felt depressed, have you ever lost something dear? Have you ever felt close to somebody other than your son?
(if i read your other posts correctly.)

I understand you must lack an active 'heart'... that you have a rather dormant impulse, or missing or inactive, or weakly developed, complex of feelings, which would allow compassion, sympathy, and empathy.

Do you think something along these lines:
that people who are not sociopaths, are ridiculous creatures involved in feelings you think are unnecessary to possess?
So what do you opine on this phenomenon anyways, that others apparently feel what you apparently do not?

Where is your god now?