Random subject/story thread

Random subject/story thread.
>Be me.
>Living in Sweden, nice suburbs.
>All my life it's been quiet and safe.
>Last year 40+ "refugees" moves in to three houses in the end of the street..
>Suddenly never quiet, woman got robbed and harassed.
>Neighborhood is in chaos.
>Me and several other home owners here send in complaints and goes to court.
>Our demands - remove the refugees. They ruin everything for us.
>No. They can't do that.. The "poor" refugees are just not used to our life and rules..
>Fucking cuck government.
>My house is now for sale, moving to Scotland with my wife.
>Fuck Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That sucks. But Scotland is nice.

Varg?

Stop selling houses.

Hahahahahaha. Except for the scots!

> colonies by wankers.
> end up being the biggest wankers on the whole island.

Of course.

>does not move to a country like the UK or Germany

What else can ve do?
The refugees moved in for free in newly built houses... They didn't buy anything. Meanwhile our homes drops in value like crazy because of it..

U dumb cunt. Scotland is UK

Well the countryside in Scotland is nice and my wife is from there. Maybe we will move again after a while. Future will tell.

You know what to do

>What else can ve do?
Ask yourself, what would Varg do? Hint: It's got something to do with fire.

Hail Varg.
Trips confirm.

We already burned down several refugee homes in Sweden.. Doesn't help. Every time the government increase the budget for the fuckers and build/take over new buildings...

Elect someone who wants to build a wall.

Well the "racist" SD is pretty much getting all the votes here in Sweden now and is most likely to become our new leaders next election.
It's our only chance. I vote for them every time.
Sadly most Swede's are fucking cucks and rather get raped than offend anyone..

Hey I have the same shit.

>Live in cool apartment complex near water.
>Upstairs neighbour is a nice old quiet lady.
>Has to move out into a retirement home.
>Refugee family moves in.
>With 5 fucking kids.
>Constant banging and shitkins running around.
>In the summer they have all the windows open and blast arabian soap operas at full volume.
>Corporation won't do shit because poor refugees.

I don't even give a shit about refugees but why do they have to confirm every fucking stereotype.

Yep, sounds exactly like the ones in our neighborhood. Fucking animals.

Know the feels

> Also live in Sweden
> In shitty suburb all my life
> Decided to do shit with my life
> Make it to fancy school in middle of Stockholm
> Everyone is retarded and mega liberal fags
> Wants to kill everyone
> Act nice and happy everyday

Wat do?

become dark sorcerer

OP here, either move north (Norrland or Norrbotten) or move out of the country...
Our country has gone to shit..
(Vart bor du? Norrköping här.. )

Kill everyone

God Sweden what the fuck happened to you? You used to be cool, remeber? Vikings and shit? Now you are just a bunch of cucks getting fucked in the asses by muslims

Political correctness, shitty government, cucked people and on and on..
Op here, lived here my entire life.
Used to be great. Now it's a stinking pile of shit unless you live in the forests of the north.

This might be the 1st time in history where a race/culture/people willingly welcome their destruction.

I hope you will elect a right wing political partie and sort your shit up. I wanna go to Sweden for vacation!

Cry more, faggot.
Good luck being ass raped by a muslim.

Thing is most are not "willing".
But we have like 10 different political parties.
With 9 million people voting for different ones the one we need rarely get's picked...

Can still come for vacations. The big areas like Stockholm etc are safe.

Not crying. I'm moving.

I got sick and tired from our government, newsmedia and the immigrants. We moved to Scotland, Isle of Skye. This was the best thing we ever done.
Leaving shitty Sweden to rot and decay.

So you just let the refugees get away with it?

You could have driven them out with horrible pranks or something.

Good, Op here, same thing I'm doing.
Sweden is beyond repair.
And with that I'm abandoning this thread as well.
Skål era jävlar.

Why the fuck is it always Sweden makes it hard to get citizenship but refugees get in for free?

Soon Sweden will become an Islamic country.

One thing I hate the most is my white neighbor who ended up having a kid with a black neighbor. Holy fuck black children are loud and selfish little shits crying over everything and for his mom all day long. I no longer want to live next to them.

Your government doesnt want you, so you leave. Wonderful attitude

And THAT is why you need an AR - 15

>hate refugees
>becomes a refugee

>refugee == immigrant

what a retrad

>hates immigrants
>becomes an immigrant

are you pleased now?

Well shit like that is also happening in Finland. We had a street here in Helsinki that was unofficially called by everyone Mogadishu Avenue because virtually no whites lived there anymore. People now don't even remember the real name of the street these days but it does not matter because now the whole area of Meri-Rastila is now known as Mogadishu Avenue these days.

We are a minority now in some parts of our own city. Thanks to some liberals in the 90's and early 2000's. Now we get sued and fired from our jobs if we dare to say refugees are a problem.

Personally I have been atacked by Somalians, also poisoned in a pub by them when they tried to steal my wallet. Had to move to another apartment after Somalian idiots wet the whole foor of the building and created a mold problem there. They also threw trash and burning cigarettes to my balcony and harassed everyone else. They also burned down one apartment in the same building, it was then time to leave.

People also don't talk about the fact that nobody calls the cops anymore because they do nothing. We just either move away fron the refugees, beat them up until they leave or in some cases there has been killings.

Also I can tell that two women I know were raped by refugees at night right here in Helsinki but cops told them that they can't arrest anyone because the description they gave of the rapists would fit every refugee at this point.

There is also a big new problem for us whites. Some Islamic people have been buying off all the malls here and they throw out the white store owners by refusing to rent the place to them. For example now there is atleast 7 Halal meat shops and few shops where you can buy burkhas and everything like that in the mall near me.

Welcome to the new Islamic State of Finland. Please Russia and Mr. Putin just invade us again and bomb the shit out of our cities so we have one less problem after that.

Lol, here's my story.

>Be me
>21 yo, living in ex-USSR
>Dreaming of moving to Sweden, because [b]FRIHET[/b]
>[b]SUDDENLY[/b] read your story
>Shitting 600 bricks per minute right now

What the hell happened to your country? I'm shocked and disgruntled now.

Itt whiners who need safe spaces for their fee fees.

Germany is going to be just as cucked as Sweden in a couple of years.

THIS:youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0

>immigrant == refugee
What a retard

You are going to need a safe space when I fart in your face.

>Be Swede
>Live in Söderköping
>Realize Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg sucks
>Silently hope they get more immigrants and/or refugees... And eventually get razed to the ground

I'm out of the loop with this guy, he burnt down churches, is in a band, does youtube and killed a guy?
Am I getting two people mixed up?

>burnt down churches
>is in a band
>does youtube
>killed a guy
All these things are irrelevant, Varg is a proven sub 6ft manlet

what a russian.