Are you mad white boi?

Are you mad white boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/569730008945692672
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is that? Is that shonda? I thought she would be heavier. And female.

No, Moonlight was really fucking good and he owned that role.
The nigger earned that statuette.

back to Sup Forums cuck

Uh oh, its been 10 seconds you better bash Trump again.

Cinephiles need to play catch-up. Start realising these award shows mean nothing because they put politics and popularity over true talent when they feel like making a statement. Just like the Grammy's.

>last year the #oscarstoowhite
>Black dude wins this year for a shit movie

What is pandering for $500 Alex

What happened?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE WUZ OSCAZ
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE WONT SUM OSCAZ
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIT

lmao, congrats niggers, enjoy your (((award)))

No, he is my fave in House of Cards too, the monkey earned his banana.

Black man winning a movie award created by white people, filmed with camera invented by white people, named after white man, delivering speech using white mans language, speaking to white people, using microphone invented by white people and last by not least dressing in Victorian Era clothes invented by white people.

No. I'm not mad. I feel mostly sorry ;DD

whites have sex with dogs and monkeys. they brought aids on human race. there is no morals with whites. vile race with hideous history

ye boi.

nah, not really tho. why?

No I liked Luke Cage

Denzel is looking old.

>2017
>still watching tv

grandpa? i thought you were dead, bitchass.

This. When BLAK BOI delivers speech in WHITE MANS language, that's the true BLAK submission to superior WHITE MAN ;^)

That's just mean man... I like it.

Shitskins just use up the white mans air like cockroaches and will be exterminated

So lost year the Oscars were too white and this year an all black cast wins best picture.
K.
Affirmative action in charge of awards now i see...

So much white privilege I can't even see! Ha!

This. You know you have really won something when you can't even read or write without using white mans language. HAHAHA!

I didn't know they were handing out welfare oscars now. Hollywood is indeed very progressive.

Asians need to win more movie awards now.

It's our time to show everyone we're not just good at karate and math

Why would I be? You can't bitch about 'racist Oscars' for a whole year now. Enjoy your token award.

Still shillin antiwhite propo. Faggot cant get over insecurity and/or keepin us seperate to continue agenda. Back to urugay faggoy.

>Are you mad white boi?

what the hell is Moonlight and who is that guy? How can you win an Oscar and best picture if no one has seen the fucking film.....this is just white idiots trying to make themselves feel good but giving and award to some black people.......everybody knows

your lives are empty.....

Why is it that everyone must win movie awards created by white people but white people don't get to win any asian or african movie awards? Doesn't that seem like a one way street?

>hollywood gibs me dat

>karate and math

If I was only good at those two things, I'd be thrilled.

/thread

I think it's pretty cute actually. They gave the monkey an award. Now if they make this a regular thing it could start to wear on me.

What most of you seem to be forgetting (including OP) is that the only actor nominated for that movie had like 10 minutes of screen time. Any of the actors playing the main character would have been a better choice.

They will find something else to whine about, like, more black people need to win Oscars, the host should be black or the statue is racist etc etc etc

Some niggas always tryin' to ice skate uphill.

White people have taken so much from other races, like lands and freedom. It's time for other races to take something back

Being good at two things isn't enough when you have Asian parents.

The Oscars are a sad joke, very much like our President. So many things are wrong!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/569730008945692672

Wow I'm so happy how wonderfully diverse the oscars have become it brings a tear to my eye. That Muslim nigger totally deserved that award for being a nigger and a Muslim. Outstanding

>It's time for other races to take something back
As long as you don't have to work hard at it right?

Who do you think was more deserving?

>popularity over talent
Yes, because Moonlight was a box office smash

mad at what?

blacks getting participation trophies LOL

no, not at all.

Now go be good nogs and behave yourself, You got your participation trophies.

Truth,and you know it.

Who cares even a little. It's not like your useless ass was in the running.

>literally a niggerfaggot movie

lol

you post this, now try to complain about islamization of europe

Game ain't over yet, son.

China, India, and Muslims are gunning to take everything you have

Better that he won than that shitty la la land movie.

Insecurity: The Thread.

Wouldn't be surprised if this wins some awards as well.

But white people have also given a lot to other races. Good example would be electricity and that computer you are posting right now. Those wouldn't exist with out white people. Neither would movie cameras, photograph cameras or microphones exist without white people. Even your comment is written using white man language and alphabets.

>>americucks calling themselves white

does everything you do and say in life ride on the coattails of other people's success?

Written using computer, internet, electricity, White man language and White man alphabets.

And that's only good thing that those people are moving in. That just proves that Asians (especially Asians) and Africans are finally ready to FULLY submit them selves to the Western values (White People ®™). They are fully understood their place by using electricity (White People ®™) and English language (White People ®™). By coming to countries created by White people (White People ®™) to further prove that White people have really created best countries on planet where everybody wants to live in. Nothing makes me happier than to meet and greet my fellow Asian and African neighbors using my NATIVE language and not their ;^)

na, he's a good actor, and oscars are sfw anway

'white man's language'? you mean 'english', american

make sure your white man card doesn't get smudged/bent

you'll need it to file a complaint when your white man club stops paying your health insurance and replaces your job with a robot/indian

>WHITE

tfw you need to expand the category so wide to be able to include yourself, who has done nothing

Does everything you do and use in life ride on the coattails of other peoples history and inventions? Can you even greet people not using someone else's NATIVE language. Can you even put on a three piece suit and say you aren't appropriating someone else's culture. Because that man in OPs picture is appropriating European culture.

'european'

lol, americans

Nice argument you have there. Better not to respond or you might be appropriating White mans language.

lol, seems like they were, if this thread is any measure

Said what?

Oh yeah.

We can't remember 2014 because we need more diversity for the sake of it.

Nobody believes Asians are only good at karate and math. We know you're great at doing the ping-pong ball trick too.

This. Literally this. There wouldn't even be cameras to film a movie with out white people.

arguments*

lrn2english, american

oh gee, guess i'll give up then, ur right

actually, nah. i'll keep contributing to the economy and paying my taxes.

your rhetoric already admits defeat; it's roughly equivalent to saying "but, but, it's not fair!"

and the only reason our great leader got elected is riding the wave of your man-club's hissy-fit; see how long it lasts

and your part in any of this was...?

>our great leader

lol, you still believe that?

this

And OP's part in a black guy winning an Oscar was...?

but muh supremacy ::throws twitter tantrum::

no, he was amazing in Luke Cage.

Have you seen Asian movies?

Bollywood has a better chance than you

Nice argument again... But could you please stop using Latin alphabets. I kinda feel that you must be appropriating culture again ;^)

also this

false analogy

Why would I be mad?
I'm not in a business where people hand me little gold statues for doing my job, if I wanted a gold statue, I would've joined them in their line of work.

incisive rebuttal. pat yourself on the back for that one.

yes, i still believe that, along with a quickly increasing percentage of the nation.

don't mind me, though, i must be fake news.

So much this, taking credit for other peoples work just because they share the same skin colour as you is a joke

The truth is the majority of you are fat, ugly losers who dont amount to much so still desperately hang onto accomplishments of others

Nice check my quints.

But user, all the Twitter tantrums were LAST year, when you were all chimping out about the Oscars being 'Racist' and how you should all boycott them.

look, you achieved something in life, congratulations

sick bruuuh

oh look, a sidestep

so far, so 'supremacist'

quints of lies... you fat ugly loser could never be in pictures

weak

Not bad for a day where I am home sick.

how so, american?

Nope. Exactly the SAME analogy. Guess you didn't pay too much attention in school user. Or were you one of those 'gangsta' kids who thought school was a waste of time. After all, there's always crime and welfare, right?

I'm actually already in a movie.
Just as an extra, but yeah still.

not a rebuttal. just laughing at you.

he's*

user, that's a straw man, i'm over here

and why did you assume i'm black?

>completely ignores that he's describing humanity generally

how's it the same?

eng/phil degree here, a proper one, not american.

Sidestep how? Making the exact same point as the poster I replied to did.
Supremacist? Nope. I couldn't give a shit what colour any of my workmates are, what, if any god they worship, who they want to fuck. As long as they do their damn job.

/thread (I love Emilia Clarke, time to fap again)
also nice quints