Why does the asshole man get the woman?

Why does the asshole man get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Butthurt loser faggot, calling good-looking lads who get to fuck bitches as "assholes" still won't give you any chance with the ladies. Fuck off, whinny faggot....

Get a load of this faggot

sauce? I remember a thread about this chick

bump

girls dont like assholes sluts and whores like assholes because they just want a good fuck, dont go for sluts go for girls who are actually worth it

Im ugly manly and hairy (most girls like girly guys) and with an average 6 inch cock yet I still have a loyal pretty and sexy gf how? because I treat her like a princess she was depressed and selfharmed I got her out of that depression by making her feel special and by protecting her, i always cared about her feelings if she had moodswings or felt down I cheer her up and if she treats me like shit I treat her with kindness and forgive her, sounds cuckish but it works

don't look for sluts look for shy girls or girls without many friends you can get a nice loyal gf like that

bump

You don't need to be good-looking to be an asshole, asshole.

sauce

This is what Nietzsche called ressentiment. It's when the weaker man, instead of recognizing his own inferiority, makes up new systems of belief in which the superior man is made out to be lacking in morals/depraved/evil or as OP puts it an "asshole"

It is pathetic, OP.

sauce?

U should learn to just let shit go OP

KYS

I'm not an ass hole and I never was. I'm a pretty good looking guy with a nice dick and I know how to use it. I have money and I just moved from out of state. I'm currently going to college and I just got out of the army. I'm pretty stable at where I am in life but I am single as fuck. I go to bars and hang out with my old buddies and I have fucked multiple women from those bars. I feel as if there are no attractive women here for me and only one has met my standard and I'm to big of a pussy to buy the girl a drink. I am walking around as this confident guy and when I see her I freeze up. I feel like she's the only attractive girl in this town. I legit can not meet anyone that is even somewhat girlfriend material and also I just got out of a 2 year relationship with no feelings for the girl. I want a girlfriend but I think it's because I need a rebound. Maybe I should just an hero and give up because we are all going to die anyway. Why waste time living sad when the ultimatum is going to be the same. I'm going to bed now I hope you find a girlfriend faggot

Let what go exactly? that's extremely vague

bamp

you can always pull bitches on Elliot Rodgers though. That's one option for you comrade.

Well it was two years ago exactly that the only time anybody said they loved me happened. That was two years ago since anybody really loved me, and they hate me now. I never did anything with anyone. Not even a kiss. I'm 41. One person ever said hey loved me, it was two years ago exaxtly, but then some mutual friends made fun of them until they ditched me. Plannin to shoot myself in the head on Wednesday.

Don't. Others love you too

Most women won't commit to an a****** comma so f****** an a****** is a nice cheap trick with no commitment. It may last a day or a few weeks but it won't last forever. That's the appeal, it's just animal f****** comma with no lady standards to live up to. Pro tip lady standards are a f****** drag, just something women put up with in order to fit into society.

Why go to the arduous task of censoring yourself on literally the sewer of the internet? And you spell out grammar? nigga u high

i want to date a little crying pushover bitch. you guys are my fetish. if you let me dress you up in my clothes you'd be husband material

Please do it. No one wants to date a whiny bitch.

except me

So stop being a fucking pussy
I hope this is sarcastic but if its not i really dont understand people like you, literally just stop being a pussy

Uh...and how?

SAUCE?!

im a skinny twink nerd, 140lbs, 5'10", i play magic the gathering, watch cartoons and anime, listen to metal, play vidya a lot. i have a fiance and shes a super babe. you can keep all your hobbies but working hard is very important. ive only been in one fight in my life and if i have to fight, i dont. she still wants to be with me because i have a decent head on my shoulders and i work hard. i had a nerd ass job at radioshack, gave it up for physical labor. do that. get a job where you challenge your body. it will create testosterone and you will be less of a pussy. also get a better hobby. i got into guns probably five years ago. girls like guns.

As a man who smokes, works construction and has shot and killed men, women don't like me one bit. Despite what women think they want, they don't want a 28 year old who provides a middle class living situation who still sweats a little bit when he sees trash in the road. Sure I get laid, but I don't build relationships. Just cause you're a bitch doesn't mean it's hopeless OP.

Didn't cry because you have the same sexual attraction to females as Steve from blue's clues

Yeah it's true. Women want a man, not a mouse. It's the same reason men like soft women; "the damnsel in distress", because naturally we feel fulfilled when we support women. Pussies can't support women and it's a huge turnoff. The only women who like pussies are psychopaths who get off on the control. It's not even sad; I'm personally happy it's this way because "survival of the fittest" and all. I'm all for evolution, you fucking pansy-ass bitch.

and as far as being an asshole goes, its not really being an asshole. if you are a huge beta male like me, than voicing your opinion is hard for you. the guys you see voicing their opinions are probably guys you think are assholes. stop thinking that way. you need to be more firm in your beliefs, unless those beliefs ostracize you from society. girls dont like weirdos. if you have beliefs that most people dont associate with, keep those to yourself.

The *confident* man gets the woman.

Stop being an insecure little cuck faggot and be a man.

You are in for a midlife crysis and a receding hairline. Probably more delusional than OP.

start drinking op
flirt with who ever you want within your leauge
and if it backfires just back pedal and sweetly appologize for being drunk and stupid
no harm done.
rejection sucks but if you cant deal with rejection you have no self esteem and no sense of humor

isn't this girl a prostitute? So like kind of a bad example

You must be underage. Broaden your horizons and you'll know you're wrong.

I think you'd be surprised how attractive it is for a man to be sensitive and somewhat feminine

he paid, and I see this thread and her content over and over in the same way

he literally paid her to fuck a black guy

mental illness

yeah