I finally got the chance to have sex with my gf of a few months

I finally got the chance to have sex with my gf of a few months.

>I enter her slowly
>enjoying every second
>start pounding her HARD
>she asks to switch positions
>still start pounding her pussy

She asks me to wait because she thinks something is wrong.

I put her on her back with her legs on my shoulder and get as deeply into her as I can.

I can tell she isn't enjoying and I prod her to tell me what's wrong, eventually she says something about it being a loose fit and she can't really feel me.

Wtf to do

I'm slightly below average at about 4/ 1/2 inches btw. Ok girth

so is your dick tiny or his her pussy a gaping wizard sleeve?

youre a lucky man. tri fisting her or get a dildo and do a double penetretion. im trying to get my gf loose like that (loose enough to fit a beer bottle inside her)
>pic related

if girth is 1-inch or more then she's into some fucked up shit. Maybe she's into jamming wine bottles up her snatch, i dunno, but the only real option at that stage is break up, wait for it to un-stretch or anal.

buy a fucking dildo

This. Pussies actually form fit a little bit to the man that fucks her regularly. That or you can find a tiny asian girl with a diamond press snatch who would be fine with your east asian penis.

Try doing it in doggy, my girlfriend hardly lets me get halfway without her wincing a bit, but nothin when on top or missionary, something about the position might be important? Either that or just loose ass pussy man

Loose pussy. Put it in her ass next time. She'll feel that.

[citation needed]

>diamond press snatch
kek

This chick is used to bigger dicks. Some dude destroyed that pussy before you got to it. Dump her loose ass.

do you have any pictures of the cavernous hole in question?

You have a small dick. She isn't going to be satisfied with it and leave you or cheat.
Do any of you even talk to girls instead of just regurgitating what you've read about vaginas?

>the weekend before we started dating

Confirmed slut

>slightly below average
>slightly
>4 and a half inches

kek

Average is actually 5 inches. So he is slightly below average.

I thought it was 5.5

>above average
>4.5 inches
pick one faggot.
but at least we found out why she can't feel your tiny dick

trips of truth
she probably took a huge dong the morning of your sexual encounter because she's a whore and you made her wait 2 months for sex

If average is 5 inches, I have a big cock and while I am able to satisfy a woman as opposed to OP, I have never had anyone comment on the size

6 inch x 5.5 inches btw

>above
He never said that you fucking retard. Learrn to read nigger.

Lol you're doomed.
I have 7.5 and 2 thumbs thick and even I have struggled with some women who need bigger.

Put it in her ass. She'll probably feel that...

He's got a tiny dick, don't try and make him feel better. We all know she's a slut but his baby dick is a bigger issue.

Get better with hands and tongue, find other ways to fuck her, give her a first orgasm with oral and then try for a second round with your dick.
I'm quite big and I satisfy her but I don't feel like I need my dick, that's just something more

Stop dating fat bitches

>I don't need what I am built for and what women crave the most
yeah okay buddy.

god damn op your gf is a slut with a loose pussy.

My dick works good but I can give my gf very good orgasms even without, that's what I'm saying. Sex is something more because both of us are equally involved and that's about psicology, but I can still satisfy her

Of course a big dick is appreciated but that shouldn't be the center of a relation

Lesbians make each other cum with two fingers, this girl has obviously been punch fisted lol.

Hope that bitch doesn't have MS (multiple sclerosis and not a monkey scrotem)

Lol. Yes I agree.

And also with you. I can satisfy my gf with mouth, fingers, and dick. I'm only 7in

Get a buttplug and plug her ass before you fuck her. It'll tighten up her pussy.

Plus she'll cum harder and you can then move on to fucking her ass.

My nigga. Thanks for proving that point. I've been wanting to with mine, but looking at it from that way is more motivation. Love making her cum hard

Oral is a great way to get her turned on before you fuck her. Also try positions that allow deeper penetration. If she thinks ur that small, fuck her in the ass. Get urs. She probably won't be around 2 long. So have fun with that ass and pussy while you can.

fat bitches got stomic fat pressure on vagina factually making them the tightest herpessauce around

>slightly

Being average or below

wtf is that some sciency true shit? I thought i've noticed that but damn

I will never understand it. I am not able to make my gf cum with my dick, so I learnt to do it with my tongue. We are living in a happy relationship. I eat her out and she lets me to fuck her or vice versa.

she said she felt something when you entered and not after that. in your OP you entered slow and started jack hammering the rest. your dick is obviously to small to do rapid pumps during intercourse you're going to have to maintain deep slow thrusts if you actually intend to make sex remotely enjoyable for her

I'm like 6 - 6.5, and I thought that was bad lol. You just have a tiny dick OP.

I'm in the same boat man. It really sucks having a small dick. But you gotta make up for it with your tongue. If all else fails, just going MGTOW. Fuck these ungrateful whores.

if average is 5 im big, mine is 6.7"

>>virginfag detected
>>Thinks vaginas get destroyed by penis.