ITT: Post shit that went over your head completely. shit that was literally too deep for you...

ITT: Post shit that went over your head completely. shit that was literally too deep for you, or you didnt realize its worth until a later listen. Include a story if you feel like it. The exact moment where you realized how good it was.

When this album came out I listened to it cause it was Radiohead, somehow only a couple of the tracks stood out to me and I didnt have a true opinion of the album. One year later, I hear Ful Stop and im actually listening to it this time. the last two minutes of this song are amazing and I haven't been this moved by a piece of music in a long time. I've been listening to it non stop for days now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be little me
>think this album is 'eh'/boring.
>one day have Bjork playlist on shuffle
>Harm of Will comes on
>it's fucking breathtaking
>re listen to whole album and love it

I listened to this multiple times without really paying attention to it, later recommended it to a friend cause I thought it was up his alley, and then he convinced me to give it another chance and now I have no idea how I missed it

The tinnitus was worth it.

that white noise is good pleb filter

t. numales
>anco
>good

youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg

>then
it's just some kid mumbling or screaming over weird atonal math rock
>now
why is tragedy so beautiful? why do i keep lying to myself? who am i really? does true innocence even exist?

didn't even met the guy, and i just feel his songs talk to me, even tho i know it's nonsense.

sometimes i come to understand why he comitted suicide, but just wish he didn't and kept doing good music,

RIP Bored Nothing

Cuckoo never fails to get me every time.

Are you me? Had the same experience. Got into AMSP after seeing the Coachella stream, now I'm convinced it's one of Radiohead's best albums.

That fucking bassline in Ful Stop

had to lay in the dark and sit in quiet to get this one

>or you didnt realize its worth until a later listen.

it has always been this way for me with radiohead's music

question, what's the name of the track on that album that has the cool guitar solo?

>radiohead
didn't know u were fuckin gay lmao

Listened to this a few times and I didn't understand why people liked it I thought it was too noisy. Listened to it again the first time I tried shrooms and it's now one of my favourites

For me it was sitting in a parked car in an empty parking lot as the sun set as The Dead Flag Blues started, then driving home to the rest of the album as it got darker and darker
One of my best circumstance-specific album experiences, alongside Agaetis Byrjun walking through the woods during a light snow and Hex during a night-walk through town

I still dont get this meme. This album is shit.

Definitely this. GY!BE's entire discography is incredible.

>yeah dude that's so totally cool man dude WEED hahahaha im such a goof lol

identikit

What's the name of this?

it's not a meme you dipshit

Any Autechre album really

Yeezus. Fucking hated it when it came out because it was so different sonically than MBDTF and the lyrics are terrible. It's now my most listened to Kanye album and I adore the production. Lyrically though it's easily his worst but the beats make up for that.