Do you agree with this?

do you agree with this?

You can't not agree. It is physically and factually true.

That's not how it works. Gender is not a binary but more like a spectrum.

when can we go back to it being 2015?

how did people become so retarded in one fuckin year?

Well no shit. You can only have a axe wound or a disco stick.

there are 0 genders, there are 2 sexes and sexuality is a spectrum, that's all there is

Correct. Penis=male. Pussy=female. Anything else is mental illness.
B8.

Go wait on the car...

but I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

That's simply not true. Sorry.

>science is wrong, my opinion about a spectrum existing is what counts

>There are four lights

I don't agree jus because there are people born as true hermaphrodites who have a dick and vagina but all these transgender fucks can goto hell and burn

There are only two genders, sexuality has nothing to do with this.

>There are four lights
I love you.

If you agree with that you are literally retarded. Left ftw!

You can sexually identify with a house for all I care, but you're still either male or female.

A male or female attack helicopter?

Male = penis
Female = vagina
Fucking around with same sex, group sex, spit roasting, gangbangs, crossdressing = experimentation.
Anything else = mental illness unaddressed.

I agree op

"gender" is a social construct that hasn't even been used up until the 18th century, what people refer to as "gender" is where you fit in socially (masculine/feminine and everything in between). Sexual identity on the other hand is the sex you choose to identify as (male or female)

Two Genders, male and female.

>Male and female have a lot more to do than just whats between your legs
>Literally your body's make up

When idiots dictate your gender is based on whats between your legs, they are wrong.

Gender is completely what is your physical make up. Now matter how you FEEL can't change the fact of what your body is.

When a doctor asks what is your gender, it's not so they can know if you have a penis or a vagina.

It's so if something comes up, that information that you are a male or female biologically is there and any problems that arise can be calculated accordingly.

>Hurr durr ma spectrum
I'm a fucking volunteer first responder, and I fucking hate when I have to help some loser that gets pissy over their pronouns.

Fuck you assholes, I should just let you croak right then and there.

kekd

If I had a dollar for every gender I'd have two dollars

/thread

>be me
>college professor
>this shit is rampant
>fat fucking "non binary gender fluid" guy in class
>"reidentifies every ten seconds"
>tries to start an argument when i tell him "get it together, man" for failing a test
>i find that offensive because i don't ident...
>yes yes, you've switched genders in your head to maximize the amount of time you walk around campus being pissed off at everyone.
>b-but..
>and despite how much to try, you still come up lacking because no matter how much trend following you do, it doesn't make you happy. You're isolating yourself and crying because you're so alone.
>that's not true.
>even the people like you don't want to associate with you. I've seen it. Anyway, you need to drop my class or you're going to fail. Have a great one.
>got a complaint filed
>slap on wrist
>go up north if you want to pull that shit

cont: you can develop female body parts during your development as a fetus but psycoligally still be male, this is how a trans person is created, "gender" is just whatever you wanna feel like, it has no actual meaning

Jesus Christ fine have it your way.

You can choose your sexual identity.
No amount of plastic surgery and hormones will change your biological sex.

Why would you want to anyway, implying nature isn't perfect when science and math clearly say the opposite.

I am sorry if you have a pépé you are male, you have tits or vg no matter if born with pépé and look female, you're female. Get over it fuckers. Also I choose this card:

Oh that's how trans are created is it do you happen to have a source on that or are you speaking out of your non binary asshole

You're a fucking idiot

>birth gender
>perfect imperfection

Explain how any of that is incorrect

Penis=male
Vagina=female
Several layers of unhealthy denial, is not a gender.

It's genetics.
XX = Female
XY = male
Unless your DNA have an extra chromosome you fall into one of these TWO genders.
And those with an extra chromosome usually have down syndrome and are literally mentally retarded

Dress how you want, cut your hair how you want, cut off what you want, fuck who you want, whatever. Enjoy life. Just know that there are two checkboxes on your birth and death certificates, M and F. And the same will be checked on both.

GNEDER=/=SEX

GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT BAAAAAAAAW

It is said in the bible "man and woman" so what the fuck are you? a mental illness that's for sure.

of course. I use logic in decision making, not emotion.

Yes, because biology.

there is only one gender: female. Once you realise that, you can finally live in the red pilled world

>cont: you can develop female body parts during your development as a fetus but psycoligally still be male, this is how a trans person is created, "gender" is just whatever you wanna feel like, it has no actual meaning

this is why you idiots are bashed, you neanderthals dont know anything when it comes to basic biology, yes that's somewhat true hence males get nipples but saying they are born trans? you are completely an idiot for believing that.

inb4
>i wanna have sex change
>go to doctor
>get surgery
>=trans

>referencing the bible
>telling others they have a mental illness
Well, I suppose you would be an expert.

Get your fucking retard bible out of here.

There's only two genders. Your spectrum is invalid faggot.

as a gender fluid person myself?
yeah, only two; anything other than that is utter bullshit
you can be one, or the other
you can't be neither, and you cant be some made up third gender let alone fourth
I'm mentally ill, but high functioning, if any of these people believe that there are not even close to that

As long as we are talking humans / many other lifeforms jess

Sonic pls

They're born with a set of gebitals that don't match their sexuality, they brain is wired as one sex but they're body another. I didn't mean they're literally born trans but they are destined to become trans-sexual or live a life of misery in the wrong body

i'm not a fan of the non binary idea but there are XXY and X chromosomal people

I'm not but I'll explain it to you.
>you can develop female body parts during your development as a fetus
If you're talking about nipples, that has nothing to do with gender/sex subject that you're trying to discuss here. Otherwise, if you do develop female body parts, you're either a female, or a hermaphrodite.
>psycoligally still be male
what the fuck does that even mean?
>this is how a trans person is created
No, idiot. You chose to be a transgender, you aren't "created" one.
>"gender" is just whatever you wanna feel like, it has no actual meaning
That is the most retarded shit I've seen today. And I spend a lot of time on Sup Forums. If the word has no meaning then why was it created in the first place? Let's just fucking remove meaning from words so that special little snowflakes can feel better about themselves because they don't get enough attention.

Subtle bait.

i disagree, there are male, female, and all the others who pretend that the following is not true and that should be killed for the sake of humanity.

Can we go back to it being 1960

you can have XXY Klinefelter, and X Turner syndrome. but this non binary shit is r

some people have both...

Even if it were true, it's a spectrum between two genders, male and female. You're male, female, gay, trans, etc, which are all various degrees of the two genders, male and female.

Doesn't mean it's magically something new. Apple + Orange =/= Banana

dont some animals breed asexually meaning there is only one gender

SPAM THIS ON TUMBLR

It happens to be a fact. So yes, I do agree with this.

It's not, it's a social construct, a very clear stereotype of sexual indentity you're supposed to identify to and behave accordingly. You can choose to indentify and act as somewhere in between, but as this identity is not widely spread in our society it's not a gender.

Sex and gender are two different things, first off.

In addition to male (XY) and female (XX), there are numerous other sexes resulting from genetic mistakes (XXY, XYY, etc).
However, more most purposes, it suffices to say that there are two (2) sexes.

As for gender, it's best thought of as both masculine and feminine on either
A.) a graph with two positive axes, or
B.) a more simplified linear graph.

A.)

F
^
|
|________> M
B.)
F M

In essence the two genders are masculine and feminine, and they include all their respective properties. Every person has both masculine and feminine qualities, but people fall on a scale of the two. Some are more masculine, and some are more feminine.

A.) is the most accurate measure and is shows not only how much of either quality a person has, but how strong that quality is in them (eg: Schwarzenegger is mostly masculine in appearance and personality, and he is very strong in his masculinity but rather weak in femininity; Justin Timberlake is much weaker in his masculinity than Ahnold and is also more feminine)

Masculinity and femininity are not opposites, but rather mirrors of each other. They are simply personality traits. While females are normally much more feminine than males, that's not to say that all women are strongly feminine and weakly masculine: there are plenty of hardass females who are more masculine than your dad (and vice-versa)

True. Even futanari are just girls that have two genders at once.

the whole thing is that people deny that you are either male or female

which is complete bullshit

the thing with being masculine and feminine is not even the topic. also nobody denies that and neither do people give a fuck.

Gender is a social construct invented by some jew.
Biological sex is all that matters

Fine you faggot let me make it simple enough for you to understand:

THERE ARE 2 GENDERS
THEY ARE "MANLY" AND "GIRLY"
GENDER IS NOT PENIS OR VAGINA

>the whole thing is that people deny that you are either male or female
Even the most retarded tumblrinas don't deny that, what they say is that you should not care about the biological sex of people, as the thing you see is their gender, not what's in their pants

Or is it males with two genders :o

This thread really died

>Even the most retarded tumblrinas don't deny that
well they do

>what they say is that you should not care about the biological sex of People
well i do care since maybe i want to fuck pussy and not a fucking dick
also fuck them for telling people what the should care about

>see is their gender, not what's in their Pants
i cant see either of those

srsly what i dont get with those snowflakes. why not just shut the fuck up and be happy with what you are. nobody cares if you feel extra fluid today or not. why rub it into everyones face and then be shocked that people get pissed or make fun of you.

atleast i have nature on my side to sort those idiots out

> Gender (n) the state of being male or female.

I see what you mean. That sure does sound like a spectrum.

Who knows? For me it's like quantum superposition of gender.

Honestly, why do you care how someone else defines themselves? According to medical professionals it is a mental disturbance to not conform to either the binary genders, but how does it harm anyone that they are a little disturbed?

>well they do
Ok, maybe the most retarded one, this is tumblr after all.
Still, the non brain damaged don't deny the reality of biological sex.

>i cant see either of those
Yes you do, you see someone with long hair, wearing make-up and a skirt, that's their gender, a woman. You think it has a pussy, that's their sex, female, but it could also be a well done trap, male.

>also fuck them for telling people what the should care about
Yeah, and fuck you for telling people what they shouldn't care about.

women are objects, therefore only one gender - male

This

Yes, there are only two genders and then people with mental disorders.

F-futa thread?

I wish, but gender-talk is serious business.

Nice math fuckbreath. 1+1+1 doesn't equal 2. Penis=1, Pussy=1, Anything Else=1. Think before you make a retard of yourself next time.

>do you agree with this?

I don't think gender or sex matter. We're all gonna die at the end of the day anyway. The only people who are ruining the flow of things are the ones making a big deal out of it (people like OP, and then people who try to force transgender thinking into other people's heads). Forcing your ideals on others is just a ploy. You're just seeking validation, and that makes you just as retarded as the "hurr durr, you should fuck me cause I'm actually a woman, and cause the patriarchy is cancer" mouth breathers. Let people live their lives for the limited time we get to spend actually existing.

Two biological sexes

There can be as many genders as there are ice cream flavors. How are people so dense that they don't understand this?

I can make up a gender right now. Peep this, my gender is Frogzres, nouns are Fro/Froz/Frozit

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun
noun: gender; plural noun: genders

the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
"traditional concepts of gender"
synonyms: sex
"variables included age, income, and gender"
the members of one or other sex.
"differences between the genders are encouraged from an early age"
Grammar
(in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.

Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological sex (i.e. the state of being male, female or an intersex variation which may complicate sex assignment), sex-based social structures (including gender roles and other social roles), or gender identity.[1][2][3] Some cultures have specific gender roles that can be considered distinct from male and female, such as the hijra (chhaka) of India and Pakistan.

Now, since I'm sure everyone just assumes OP meant sexual nature - I find it funny most people are outright ignoring the fact that hermaphrodites exist and is going in an all out rage with their posts. Are most people browsing Sup Forums just angry little kids nerd raging?

When there is a co-worker who is a special snowflake and you use the wrong pronoun and then get in trouble for working the wrong pronoun that DIRECTLY effects my bottom line.

Get over it and call them whatever they want. You're just as bad for refusing to compromise and letting their autism get in the way of your hard work. Learn to adapt. You can be a conservative hero and protest when your livelyhood isn't at stake.

>Get over it

No.

>call them whatever they want

I will not be bullied.

>You're just as bad for refusing to compromise

This is a shit fallacy of an argument. "Hurr be better" "Durr you're morally compromised if you don't do X". Go fuck yourself.

> and letting their autism get in the way of your hard work.

I don't, I am showing you an example that relates to your argument of "how will this ever damage you"

> Learn to adapt

Not the point. I shouldn't have to adapt to autism, and I will not be pressured to.

>You can be a conservative hero and protest when your livelyhood isn't at stake.

"You can be a hero when there are no stakes". Are you fucking autistic?

NO. Mostly Im feminine guy but somethimes I want to look like a gurl. Whats wrong with it? Especially when Im totally passable. Maybe its weird, but why not? Were living only once most probably, why not to try your fantasy?

There are four gender pools that everyone falls into
Feminine woman
Masculine woman
Feminine man
Masculine man

Everyone falls into only one of those
Sexuality has nothing to do with gender and for some reason people keep associating the two.

Now if you're talking about sex, then yeah we only have two.

yes

Nice reading skills niggershit. Think before you make a retard of yourself next time.

just because youre ugly and cant be both. otherwise you would understood

Well said

>Maybe its weird, but why not? Were living only once most probably, why not to try your fantasy?

Because your fantasy grinds against the very foundation of Western world's morals. Our moral roots go back to Christian teachings, in Western countries. So when you propose your autism to be accepted you can't be shocked that nobody fucking wants to accept it. You're talking about rewiring two thousand years worth of brain washing for a fantasy

Good fucking luck.

i believe in XX and XY

Crossdressing, slicing dicks and growing boobies are just cosmetic modification, as close as i may look to the real thing or attractive.