I have something soaking in vinegar that you don't have

I have something soaking in vinegar that you don't have

I'm slightly jealous.

Explain.

Not sure if it'll make you more or less jealous, but it's future involves being part of a knife handle

Is that some sort of mushroom or sponge?

Tap your chest, slightly above between your nipples. Feel that bone? I have it soaking in vinegar.

I have something soaking in a bathtub that you don't have

Timestamp or fuck off

So does bone do what egg shells do after soaking in vinegar?

Become soft and rubbery?

Yeah, but it's not Hitler's brain.

Yup! I'm soaking it so I can make it flatter

Since both egg shells and bones are made of calcium I gather they would react similarly.

Where did you find a (human?) sternum bone?

Woah how the fuck did u know i dont have a sternum, seriously i dont have one anymore mine is titanium.

The picture is probably older than you, newfag.

i don't know if it would be a good idea to use it as a dildo. think about it twice before you do it OP. i bet you don't want a doctor to remove it from your ass.

I'm switching places, so this will be proof it's me when I'm back.

If dubs stick in pooper

Probably a morgue.

You're a cyborg? cool.

Winrar!

Winrar

self respect ?

Gotta do it OP

Respect the dubs OP

/thread

Lol i get that alot...nothing about me is electronic but i am very mechanical my jaw my elbow my knees my foot my skull are all titanium and composite ect

my penis is titanium. we should met, so i could rub my titanium on yours.

kek
Do it OP

You should get something electronic, so you could make real cyborg claims.
I can recommend a little gold doohickey that they put in your finger, it enables you to feel electromagnetic fields.

Do you not know what a fucking sternum is?

delivurrrr!

what happened?

Too bad I'm not home anymore

Nope, I wish. Would probably be easier.

Lost that a long time ago

It's a neck boner

Sounds hawt
Think it would work on me? I have dull ass nerves thanks to nerve damage i cant feel much unless i really fuck my hand up.
i have no idea where to begin its all seperate and really messed up shit... my skull and chest are kinda related, something went wrong with them when i survived two makeshift back alley sbortions my skull was an immediate problem but my chest didnt took a little longer before it really fucked me up either way skull reconstructed 3 times chest twice so far...also i am allergic to pain meds so its been fucking great.

op how much do you weigh? That's a pretty thick arm

that'd be a tiny neodymium magnet
I kinda want one, it'd be pretty cool

*abortions
>double dubs czeched

Well they'd find the finger with the most feeling in it and then put in the thing near the nerves in that finger.
It might work.
The one I heard of was a magnet, covered in a layer of gold and then in a layer of some sort of plastic that the body doesn't refuse.
The guy who told me about it had one and helped develop it.

Oh I just remembered something he told me that they found out in their trials of the thing.
Some of the test subjects recognized the feeling of the electromagnetic fields as if the magnet didn't actually grant them a new sense, but just enhanced an already existing one.

yeah, gold is biologically inert so the body doesn't reject it.
you can feel strong electrical and magnetic fields, sorta like an extra sense. that'd be awesome

I'm pretty sure we already have this sense in a smaller degree. It would explain why I have taken my phone out of my pocket so many times, only to have it start ringing in my hand.

hey that's pretty interesting
strictly speaking there's no actual extra sensation, but strong AC fields will cause it to vibrate slightly and strong magnetic fields can make it move slightly, so the new sense sorta uses touch as a proxy

Sounds kewl...can i get one on my fayse?

Well you could, but it wouldn't be very handy there.

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchat z .com could help you tonight!