I can’t fucking handle it anymore Sup Forums

I can’t fucking handle it anymore Sup Forums

>Be me, 32
>Married this gorgeous gal 3 years ago. Thigs have not been going well and we are about to split up.
>Here is why:
>We were talking about a recipe that had avocado in it
>She said this friend of hers added spinach to the recipe
>I don’t like spinach so I said “eww”
>She replied “what? Avocado is a nice fruit and if you combine it with spinach is even better”
>I said “avocado is not a fruit”
>”WHAT? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?”
>”In my country we don’t consider avocado a fruit. For us tomatoes aren’t fruits either”
>She violently stands up and frantically searches for her phone
>”TOMATOES ARE BIOLOGICALLY A FRUIT!” she said.
>”I know they are, but in my country we don’t consider them as such. We prefer calling them vegs or w/e”
>”WELL THEN IT’S IGNORANCE! I DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY BELIEVE, THESE ARE SCIENTIFIC FACTS!”
>”I know you are right, but in my country people consider tomatoes as something else than fruits. Nobody has to die.”
>”YOU ARE SO FUCKING ARROGANT, AND YOUR EGO IS SO FUCKING BIG. YOU NEVER WANT TO ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE WRONG EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE PROOF THERE IN YOUR EYES! THIS IS WHY WE ARE BREAKING UP!”
>”I didn’t say you were wrong, I just said that in my country…”
>”I DON’T CARE! THESE ARE THE FACTS! YOU DO THIS WITH EVERY SINGLE SHIT!”

cont...

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/terms/vegetable.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Do you in fact do this with every single shit? That'd get annoying, but I don't see it setting a bitch off as nuclear.

>”I don’t really want to argue, please would you come back to bed?”
>”YOU NEVER WANT TO FINISH A DISCUSSION! IT’S ALWAYS LIKE THIS!”
>”Are you gonna argue about tomatoes and avocado for the next hour?”
>”IT’S NOT ABOUT AVOCADO OR TOMATOES ANYMORE, IT’S ABOUT YOUR EGO!”
>”But…we were talking about something and then you walked away, searched for your phone and read aloud a Wikipedia article, I’m just telling you that traditionally we don’t consider… ”
>”IT’S NOT ABOUT FRUITS ANYMORE???? YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD, I FEEL LIKE I AM YOUR MOM”
>At this point I start ignoring her.
>She starts yelling and screaming and crying that I don’t listen to her, and that I don’t give a fuck about our relationship.
>Now repeat that shit twice a week for the last 3 years, in different topics, at any time of the day.

Is it about me, Sup Forums?

She's obviously fucked in the head and has a super short fuse and freaks out over nothing. No idea why your dumbass would marry that

bitch is crazy and you must be a whipped ass cuck to put up with 3 years of that crap

Short fused high maintenance girl. You're in hell, OP. Just leave her for your and her own good.

I don't. I just happen to have normal points of view, and when those points of view don't match hers then the shitstorm ensures. And I am one hair away of deporting her to Auschwitz.

She wasn't like that, user. I swear to god she wasn't.

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchat ( z ) .com will help you tonight!

have you tried getting drunk and then slapping her? that'll shut her up

kek, no but thanks user.

ay man, do you live in america?
if not then that is a woman asking for a slap for real though.
keeps things interesting i'd say

women are always gonna rant about petty shit then fly off on a tangent. that is woman's job

mans job is to sit back, relax, drink beer and laugh in her face. then when she tries to push your drunk arse over you throw a few bottles at her . put her in a headlock and then say "i'm sorry baby" let go so she can try to claw your eyes out then actually go to town on her.

rince repeat. the perfect happy. normal relationship

This..
my ex-gf was almost like your gf..
new gf is totally different and i'm in heaven now ^^

slip her some mdma and take some yourself. then talk all night to clear that shit up.

pussy.
you woulda done better to keep the crazy one and whip her into shape.

Wew lad

The point is not the EGO, she are actively trying to submit you to her will. I had several girls like these, they first like you because you're clever, and then will start to mine your self confidence in order to distract your love for yourself toward THEMSELVES. It's just nacissism, leave her and find a real woman, someone who want you to be the best version of yourself, not a decoration on their own ego

pussy breath.
i bet you eat pussy on your birthday

keeping the ugly, boring bitch instead of the SURPRISE-BJ-girl? naa..

Do this.

surprise bj. what are you a fucking teenager?

tomatoes and avocado are fruit, nobody gives a shit what it is considered or not, it is a fruit. why even argue about such dumb shit, just say the good old "yeah you're right" to your womyn, or leave the bitch. it's that simple.

who are you? donald trump?
Go fuck yourself, edgy cunt

I live in europe.

>at this point I start ignoring her

So she's telling you that you never listen to her and you respond by not listening? Yes, it is about you.

I lost and im not even on thr right thread...

saws on this bitch getting drilled...

I just pointed out what they believe back home. What? You have tits too?

nope . but i fuck one ^^

You're both stupid fucking children.

On one hand, it really shouldn't matter if they're a fruit or not. If you're fighting about stupid shit like that then you might as well kill yourself and make everyone happy.

On the other, you're not in your native country, so why the fuck would anyone give any shits about what they think in a distant land? That's like saying "I don't think gay marriage is okay because in Africa they don't believe in it either." Who gives a shit? You're not in fucking Africa right now, so how is that shit even relevant?

Are you fucking retarded ? Tomatoes and avocados are fruits, stop acting like a degenerate and just tell her you were wrong and she is right, or you think your ego is more important than her ? Pathetic scum

Then what am I supposed to do? If I tell her she is right she will say that I'm just saying to make her shut up, hence continuing the discussion. Continue to fucking argue about this petty shit? fuck off.

She's straight up telling you that it's your ego. Do you consider that petty?

I literally made a comment. Just a single fucking comment. That's all. And I'm not even from this side of the ocean.

Then don't admit you were wrong, just make an effort not to be a fucking douchebag in the future...

This isn't even a difficult issue--fact of the matter is, you're just both fucking idiots claiming that you're the smartest person in the room.

Just admit you're both fucking retarded and go hate fuck each-other.

Stupid fucker, read the fucking thread, jesus! I never said she was wrong!

>And I'm not even from this side of the ocean.

And I'm trying to tell you that if you care so much about what your home town thinks, then fucking move back there. Because there isn't here, so what the fuck does it matter?

If you can't see that, then please kill yourself.

I wasn't pretending to be smartest, I just literally made a comment and she snapped out.

You also never admitted that you were wrong. Do you ever admit when you're wrong?

>keeping the ugly, boring bitch instead of the SURPRISE-BJ-girl? naa..

listen fag. if you are still surprised by blowjobs then you don't need to be talking in a thread where a 32yo married grown fucking man is asking for relationship advise.

OP you need to laugh at her bullshit until she attacks you then give her a good fucking slap for real mate.

At this point I can't even tell if you're legit this fucking stupid, or if you're edgy as fuck and trying to troll like this is le reddit or something.

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchat ( z ) .com can help you tonight!

She just want to argue with you. She's clearly unhappy in this relationship, and so are you but you can't talk about what's wrong. Have a real talk with her, about how you can't see this working on the long run, and listen to what she has to say.

dude wtf? why should I move back? I just made a single fucking comment, I don't care if back home they think dinosaurs were actually aliens or if here in Europe they think Santa Claus is a cyborg. Jesus... wtf has this world become?

gg bot

>>”I know they are, but in my country we don’t consider them as such. We prefer calling them vegs or w/e”

Kill yourself.

>I don't care if back home they think dinosaurs were actually aliens or if here in Europe they think Santa Claus is a cyborg

But you apparently care that they think this shit isn't fruit...

You're a fucking idiot and don't deserve to be happy.

Yes, you sound like you might have a bipolar problem and I don't mean that negatively

W/e Samantha, thanks for coming.

Yea, you never recognize that they are fruit. You just keep repeating "Okay, but where I come from..." You only have to say that once. If you keep saying it you're being dismissive, which is the easiest way to piss off your wife. You're supposed to be equals and you won't allow her a victory. Does she usually say "well here in Europe..." when she is objectively wrong?

>She replied “what? Avocado is a nice fruit and if you combine it with spinach is even better”

Look, that's the exact moment you're invalidating her, and the truth at the same time.
It must be so fucking annoying to live with an ignorant child like you, who just spend their time to contradict people by denying the truth, for the sole purpose to create conflicts.

avocado is a fruit, tomato isn't
what are the qualities that makes tomato a fruit?

Kek

Yes she does. And I don't care, then just suck it up and continue with my life, like civilized people do. And I did recognize they are fruits. So the thing is that I have come to the conclusion that I don't need this shit. And I will listen to Sup Forums, not to the SJW that plague it now.

it has seeds, and it's fleshy and not fibrous.

I told you, Samantha, thanks for coming.

Do you not see how maybe your inability to let anonymous people point out your shortcomings might relate to your wife's issues with your egoism?

"in my country" is classic privileged shitskin speak. So yeah, of course it's his ego.

ok, so i guess cherry pepper is a fruit too
it has seeds and more flesh than fibrous
geez i love the sweet sweet cakes people bake out of this fruit

See. This nigger. This nigger right here gets it, OP. You need to listen to this smart motherfucker because there are like 10 people in this thread trying to help you telling you the same thing;

> You're a conceited, annoying little cunt.

Vegetable is a culinary term you fucking retards. A tomato in the culinary world is still a fucking vegetable.

>he doesn't know that pepper is a fruit

She's fucking right about the tomatoe you absolute cunt your arrogance and failure to admit when your wrong is astounding.

Everything about it. Fucktard go read a book.

because its not
list the qualities it makes it a fruit

Your wife may be a bitch and everything. But why did you have to say that? It's almost like you wanted to start arguing.

If you disagree with your wife as often as I imagine you do, even on these small, unimportant issues, I understand her frustration. All we want is being reassured, not an asshole of a partner who finds pleasure on disagreeing. She overreacts, but still, she's not the only one who has issues in this relationship.

OP listen:

1. Avocado and tomatoes are fruits
2. Your wife is fucking crazy. Leave her ASAP.
3. Don't ever come back to be seeking help. It's full with the scum of earth now.

Find a cute, easy girl you can live in peace with, not the fucking trainwreck you have for wife.

Literally what I just said.

>having to take a Sup Forumsro back to 7th grade biology

Fruits are seed bearing offspring of pollinated flowers. I think what's confusing you is that you think fruits are sweet and veggies are not. But fruits are just the fleshy seeded bodies of plants meant to either be eaten by an animal, or to fall and then rot, stimulating growth of new plants.

After three years of dealing with this niggers bullshit she's not overreacting.

I hope Sup Forums gets their way and the people "in his country" are gassed. Or necked.

>Muh avocados in muh country

No one gives a shit about your trash country that isn't worthy to be in a history text book. I really hope she does dump you like the hot garbage you are.

This Nigger speaks the truth

this is why you don't get married boys!

just dump the bitch OP

Furthermore, I'll give you an example.

If you bury an unsterilized plant product, and after some time you see a tree or bush start to sprout, it's a fruit. If nothing happens, it's a veggie, because veggies hold no zygotes.

What country are you from user?
What I take from this argument is that you're perhaps stubborn.
Why?
It's irrelevant what regressive believes your country has, if avocados are fruits now then they're fucking fruits.
Why stick to something so stupid?
"In my country they're vegetables so to me I believe they're vegetables"
Is that what it is that you believe user?
This is not about avocados btw, I'm using avocados as an example.
If you live your life making your own rules, having that kind of regressive prideful thinking you're going to get in a lot of people's nerves.
Not just your girlfriend, you hear it first from your girlfriend because you share your life with her, she hears the crap first hand, notices everything before anybody else around you does.
It's not that she made a big deal about fruits and vegetables, it's that maybe you have this regressive prideful thinking with everything that you do and she gets fed up of you doing that.
Her: "Why do you eat your food with a soda?"
You:"It's traditional in my country"
Her:"It's bad for you, cold sodas expand the fat to your intestines and can harm your health in the long run"
You"This is what my family does, its tradition"

Like seriously, who gives a flying fuck what tradition your family has if it's going to fuck up your health?
It's a fucking FACT, so put those stupid believes behind you and fucking grow as a person, learn.
That pride doesn't help you or anybody. It's annoying, if anything it's making you stupid-er.
Does that sound familiar user?
Do you make your own rules? Or have a regressive logic? Stick to old habits?
Im basing this on old experiences.
Could you perhaps give another example?
Act out another argument?
Need to get a better idea.

Well you seem to constantly disregard her on things by pointing out a flaw that makes no sense, argue the topic , not something irrelevant, and you are still even wrong, when she says it is, just say yes, and tallk about the original topic, or she will leave you for being annoying

Vegetable
Vegetable is a culinary term.

Its definition has no scientific value and is somewhat arbitrary and subjective.

All parts of herbaceous plants eaten as food by humans, whole or in part, are generally considered vegetables.

Mushrooms, though belonging to the biological kingdom, fungi, are also commonly considered vegetables.

Since "vegetable" is not a botanical term, there is no contradiction in referring to a plant part as a fruit while also being considered a vegetable.

Given this general rule of thumb, vegetables can include leaves (lettuce), stems (asparagus), roots (carrots), flowers (broccoli), bulbs (garlic), seeds (peas and beans) and of course the botanical fruits like cucumbers, squash, pumpkins, and capsicums.

Vegetables contain water soluble vitamins like vitamin B and vitamin C, fat-soluble vitamins including vitamin A and vitamin D, and also contain carbohydrates and minerals.

Vegetable is a botany term. As is fruit.
Fucktard.

Is it now? Pussy.

sciencedaily.com/terms/vegetable.htm

wew lad, I can't say you are a stormfag or a tumblr idiot for defending a bitch on the internet.

OP just fuck off. Leave her and then kill yourself.

Techicanally broccoli is a immature flower.

i guess you have planted lost of bananas in your yard to see it grow, where are the seeds in that?
how many banana trees do you have in your backyard you fucktard?

Bananas have seeds in the fruit idoit.

I said that fat people in TV were scum, after watching a program about a fat acceptance ambassador.

She snapped out too.

Interesting fact bananas are on the verge of extinction due to harmful breeding practices. Most bananas are clones.

go to sleep, retard

thats why they are all around i guess
i hope you will receive a tomato or capricum cake for all of your birthdays for the rest of life because you know they are fruits

Ditch her

this guy all the way. fuck your country no one cares she was right and you just wanted to be a contrarian.

This! Dude listen to this. I was in an abusive relationship with my ex wife. She'd hit, curse, break shit, mentally abuse me. Till I said fuck it. Peace! Now I'm with a fox who loves the fuck out of me and wants to see us grow. Not just please herself.

>waaaaa! All fruits are sweet! I don't know what a citrus is!

Then again,the only fruit you've probably seen are the apples and bananas mommy brings home.

i will glady bake cakes and pies for you from your so called 'fruits'

lol shes prob fat and ur dumb inb4 "muh curves!"

People make carrot cake. Are carrots fruit?

Could you describe her?
She's not a vegetarian, vegan right?
If she's a no fat shaming, LGBT social justice warrior, EVERYTHING acceptance hollow head begh, you need to run...

no, just like tomatoes aren't fruits either

That's what you get for marrying a tumblrina idiot in europe, you cuck. Go find yourself a decent Canadian woman.

It is both of your egos

One of you has to accept the suggestion of the other, like eat the f****** food with spinach in it, and simply say how it tastes, because you'd like to see how this works out, it would be something new and unexpected for you to try, show her some trust and respect and take a risk in her favor.

Of course the advice is the same for her to respect your wishes and leave the spinach out Etc
If neither one of you has the insight to do the right thing then congratulations you've discovered your not compatible

For what it's worth you have a difference of opinion and nobody is wrong here

Tomato pie is pretty awsome