My ovaries

>my ovaries
>child
So pedophilia is acceptable if it's a woman?

That's not a sexual comment. It's a parental/nurturing one.

>my testicals can't handle this cuteness

sure, why not more social contradictions pushed by buzz feed.

So if I see a little girl and I say my testicles can't handle it, that's my fathering instinct?

Holy shit, you're inbred!

Don't you know shit about female genitals?

The comment means she wants a child, not to fuck him.

God damn, you're stupid!

What do you think ovaries are, OP?

So ask them if they can stop lusting after a child. It's completely warranted.

This

because it's obviously acceptable if it's a woman. look at those teachers who get caught fucking their students, if it's a woman, all the boys are legends. Hardly anyone even cares.

If someone at the Brietbart twitter had tweeted a picture of some loli on the red carpet with "my balls can't handle this" people would be fucking freaking out and losing their shit right now

but, muh double standards

No, you muppets. Not everything, including symbolism, is 50/50. I'm sorry but the reality is that men and women are different in numerous ways.

#triggered

Go back tumblr and shill there ya fag.

name any way that a man could use his reproductive system in a comment like this and have it not be a perverted

holy shit, seeing all these pictures of qt loli starlets on the red carpet just makes my balls ache. Really makes me want to fuck some bitch (age appropriate of course lol) and knock her up so i can be a father

No because women are all innocent and men are all deviant predators.

My testicles can make children too

hahahahaha.

this is the virgin meme to end all virgin memes. literally pedo-virgin bait.

My facial muscles cannot handle
without handlebar nodogsallowedhandlebarred
moustachio consumerism

YOU'VE WON A PRIZE; GET OFF THE SHOW

The real question is: are they saying these things only because his skin resembles the diarrhea color?

Is it one of these "backwards racism" thing from the liberal cucks?

Some double standards are justified.
Period.

>pic related

Virgin basement dweller detected.

If you want to rag on buzzfeed...sure, go ahead. But, there was no social contradiction, just an idiot not understanding what ovaries do. And then an unrequested troll who cant spell to save his undescended testicles.

Nope. And I was being sarcastic.

My testicles can't handle this.

considering how they have harped on people for less

i say they have it coming

how about you go and yell not my president on the streets?
no on a serious note though arent your ovaries trembling when you see the man of your dreams?
Mine sure do.

buzzfeed did tell people to disown there parents bassed on who they voted for

so fuck them

Not this one.

They say "my ovaries" as in "my reproductive organ". Mens reproductive organ is their testicles. I.e. the comparison "so cute it's making my balls hurt" is an appropriate analogy.

>bad hair
>squinty eyes too far apart
>dumbo ears
>smiles like he just farted on the subway
>poo in loo
>buzzfeed
He's not even a cute kid. This is paid publicity, and so is this thread. Report and hide. Sage goes in all fields.

Lena Dunham talked about shoving rocks and shit up her little sisters cunt because "lol randumb experimenting". This is in her autobiography and she has talked about it on multiple occasion. If Chris Pratt or someone came out and said they used to fuck their little brothers butthole with a stick or their fingers or something, there career would be fucking over.

holy fuck my dick and my balls are aching right now. i wish i was a father

milo talked about a priest raping him and they jumped on that

>master key
>shitty lock

Add to that the fact that none of the characters on her show have a single redeeming quality. Hardcore kike shilling with no purpose other than to pervert western culture.

I know that feel

Listen, Amerifat I dont give a fuck about your political system or your fucking President. And besides, seeing as how little you know about ovaries, if you actually did have them you sure havent had your period yet. So, bugger off!

>milo talks about how he was raped and abused as a child and how it shaped his whole life and the abused-abuser vicious cycle
>"WHAT A PEDO BURN HIS BOOKS AND CENSOR HIM"
>lena talks about how she used to rape her sister
>"YASSS SLAY QUEEN"

it means she wants to have a child so she can put him/her on the red carpet and leech of their fame.

Not /pol...not interested in politics. Not interested in Buzzfeed. Not interested in your comment either.

>testicals
Stay in school retard

>my testicles are tickled at the thought of having a daughter this cute

That's an expression women use when they want babies because they see, in this case, a sandnigger look "cute"

Yet you replied. Strange way of showing lack of interest.

>that
>cute

Come on guys, pedophilia happens in the animal kingdom so it's perfectly natural. It's [current year]. We need to be more tolerant and progressive! #LegalizePedophilia

than why the fuck are you in this thread retard?
its about a fucking buzzfeed post

But I want children too!

Ebola is also perfectly natural.
Should we just let people who are infected walk around in order to be inclusive?

Cant argue with trips - 7s at that

Yes, it is

Dude, that is a dot-Indian not a sandnigger. At least keep your racist epithets straight you Kansan methhead.

Nope. Only you noticed the Buzzfeed logo. Thread was about somebody's tweet about their ovaries ovulating and pedophilia. English motherfu$ker, learn what words mean.

>lena talks about how she used to rape her sister
>"YASSS SLAY QUEEN"

Lena does seem to be able to say do stupid or do things and we just pat her on the head and give her a cookie, "it's not your fault that you never learned to be a human being"

I get this but to some degree causality also flows the other way. If women were glorified for being sluts they would all be trying to have more sex in general and men would fuck only the hot ones because suddenly that would be an option and then it would be difficult to be a slut.

Did you sensor fucker? Do you have autism? Get off my Sup Forums pedo faggot

Stay in school, retard.
ftfy

snap

Everybody joking while I actually want a QT daughter to be a hero for :(

Liberals are protecting pedophilia now, it's their next logical step given what they bitch about now

>Not interested in your comment either
Replies.
>Not interested in Buzzfeed
Comments.

Please, stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Oh god mah balls

If you're 16, then yes, it's quite acceptable.

>So pedophilia is acceptable if it's a woman?

Ask men. Most would get erections at the idea while policing other men when around children. Most men are stupid when it comes to women. If a man were to speak out against a legitimately horrible thing women do, other men will defend the women.

Most men have a built-in bias against other men.

So you think if a celeb was quoted in the paper as saying 'so cute it makes my testicles hurt'

Which is the exact same line reversed for gender, that male celeb wouldn't be vilified for it??

Watching that film was the closest I've ever felt to Humbert Humbert.

Wut?

LOL! The irony is too palpable!.

Buzzfeed is never acceptable

So what you're saying is, we need more sluts.

My testicles can't even right now!!! How I long to be her daddy.

He's right but he's wrong. The problem is ladling females with some kind of social pariah status for simply doing what men would do if they could.

Instead of calling them sluts, call them The Lucky Folk Who Can Fuck Whenever They Want Just Like I Wish I Could.