What movie is this?

He's been with big guys before hasn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Batman
The Dark Knight Rises

that's some top shelf boipussy on display there.

jealous of CIA tbqh

>if I pull these anal beads will you shriek?

Am I gay for wanting to fuck that bois pussy?

Is he actually into big guys though?

>boipussy
Get AIDs already

wtfi'mgaynow

>He doesn't know the sweet feeling of filling a boipussy with his man sauce
Fell sorry for you bro

Pretty sure you where the one getting your asshole filled with jizz user, don't pretend to know what it's like to fuck another man's asshole when all you do is get fucked.

Shut up faggot, I would fuck your little boipuusy until you pass out you fucking faggot

>You're a big guy

Go ahead if you're ready to bare the stench of a rancid unwashed hairy fat asshole dummy.

You have to be fucking kidding me... I think the movie is called King Arthur.

What is the director trying to convey with that scene?

The Wire

It's hard to tell, with the script being very opaque with cryptic allegories and all

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8

>I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, battyboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant; I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I’m fucked. I suck and I’m sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.
Still can't put my finger on it.

Queer as Folk, its a UK series.

have you tried putting your finger IN it?

He's awful full of himself, isn't he?

Full of someone else too if you catch the drift of my jib cutting rib tickler and I think you do my fellow 4channarian friends.

Where the CIA edit?

CIA: Origins

what is the difference between a guy's asshole and a girl's

One is gay as fuck and attached to a man and the other is just as disgusting but connected to a woman so you're probably not gonna get AIDS.