Any medfags on Sup Forums today? Need to know if there is way to interfere with a medication my girlfriend is taking

Any medfags on Sup Forums today? Need to know if there is way to interfere with a medication my girlfriend is taking.

Also general 9+/10 pussy thread.

Bump.

what meds and why?

She's on a combined birth control, and I want to limit its effectiveness. For medical reasons she can't absolutely stop taking it, but I just want the chance of being able to get her pregnant(which then nullifies the need for her to take it in the first place).

cute,more please

why the fuck would you want to give her a reason to leave you.
birth her and she can take even more of your money.

This is some shit...you know, my best friend from high school killed himself last year cuz his wife left him taking the three kids and bringing him to court after she hasn't worked a day in her life after locking her ankles around his waist and MAKING him bust inside to conceive their first.

You're no better than her and your attitude towards your SO is skewed beyond reason.

You're sick, and you need help.

Wait...so he fell for that THREE fucking times? Kek

I'm sick and need help? Looks like your best friend came from the potato farm for being unable to control himself, fucking up two more times, and then being a weakling who couldn't handle a change in his life. topkekdrifting

Beat me to it.

this isn't high rez or board culture, take this shit to /adv/

oh shit my bad, thought i was on /hr/

Exactly what type of BC is she on btw? Depo? Pills?

Microgestin 1.5/30

All it took was one. and she would bring other scabies ridden cunts into the bedroom to make him stay.

you're a selfish scheming subhuman fuck

Buy her one of those pill holder things for every day of the week, possibly a whole month (I've seen a calendar like thing meant for holding pills) tell her you thought it'd be easier for her/better way to remember if she forgot a dose and when it was etc.
Then Google what pills look exactly the same and replace them (some type of sugar pill is best)

Well that just makes him sound like a beta who didn't wanna lose the pussy.
It's shitty and I'm sorry that happened to him, but he should have made some serious changes after the first time that shit happened.

amber [Hypericum perforatum]

feed her this. thank me when she gets pregnant.

Welcome to Sup Forums, all you find are scheming subhuman fucks. Get back to tumbler or le reddit where you can cry in your safe space, here is where the real world lives.

Thought of something like that, but I'm not sure she wouldn't notice. I was thinking of heating the pills to like 100*F to damage the ingredients, and then 'make her breakfast' with grapefruit. I just don't know of anything else that may interfere.

induces Cyp3a4 in case you don't believe me. google it.

you are a piece of shit kill yourself you scum

>pharmacologist here
Find yourself some rifampin, either through prescription or what not. It will metabolize the microgestin faster, thus lowering the effective concentration of microgestin. You're still a weird fuck.

Ooohhh, that's not a bad idea, I wonder if a microwave would do decent damage without altering the physical looks of the pill?

Carbamazepin ++
Oxcarbazepin +
Dexamethason ++
Phenobarbital +++
Phenytoin +++

those will work, too. +=potency of Cyp3a4 induction

Looking it up now. Thanks user!

I'm not a subterranean weakling like your "best friend". I'm content with the realm of the living and depraved.

No doubt weird, but thank you for the info.

Right, justify your heinous shit with the cesspool around you. You crave control to the point you're willing to risk her health for your own ends.

You are the cancer of the world. Gratz

Also true, most of those have some serious adverse effects though. Most poignant being Phenobarbital, I doubt OP wants to sedate his girlfriend. Rifampin is just a standard antimicrobe/parasite.

Lol. Women do shit like this to men SO often it's ridiculous.
Fuck em.

This is commonly known in America as St John's Wort.

Best way to do this is if she ever has times when she's feeling "blue" or down, suggest that she start taking something "all natural" to help her mood even out.
After that, just bust in her to your heart's content and wait for the prego test to turn blue.

and they fucking get away with it too

probably like OP