I want you to tell a story that you have never shared with Sup Forums before

I want you to tell a story that you have never shared with Sup Forums before.

This is a spooky ghost story so make sure you have the lights on. I don't actually remember this happening because I was so young but my parents told me about it a few years ago.

>Be me
>Be 3 years old
>One morning I'm eating breakfast and talking shit as kids do
>Mention the old man who reads me bedtime stories
>Parents question about the old man
>Basically describe my great grandfather who died while my mum was pregnant with me
>I had never seen a picture of this guy either
>She shows me a picture
>I confirm it's him
>Parents are spooked
>I'm oblivious and I ask to watch Thomas the tank engine

>Pic unrelated

SHIT
i have to go
feelsbadman.png

tldr olive reads it, she fucks virgin me and i get kicked out of the institute for being a possible rapist

Any negative repercussions for a being possible rapist?

That's spooky man. I'm not too good at green-texting, but I'll try my best. I heard about this story from all my relatives and it still scares the shit out of me to this day.

>be me
>infant
>cousin and sister are staying the night to babysit me
>2-3 am
>cousin hears weird noises coming from my room
>she gets up with my sister to go check on me
>they open my room door
>In my crib, sitting straight up and facing towards the wall
>singing "twinkle twinkle little star" repeatedly in a small, creepy voice
>the room was freezing cold
>weird noises continue around me
>cousin nearly pisses herself
>she quickly grabs me and runs out of the room with my sister
>go back to their room completely terrified
>I'm silently sleeping again like nothing ever happened

To this day, I've always wondered if I was possessed by a demon/ghost. And if I was, who was it? And why?

That is crazy, Have you ever experienced any spooky things you can remember since or is that the only one you know of?

You're cousin is fucking with you man. My cousin did something similar

Cont. user

Yes, I remember having a lot more paranormal experiences as a child. Back when I used to live at my dad's house, I always felt the presence of some negative entity there... Paintings would randomly tip over, objects would get knocked down, banging windows, etc. etc. And when I was alone playing vidya, I would always remember hearing lots of noises, as if something was moving around... I also could see this shadowy figure standing next to my dad sometimes. When I told him about the figure, he never believed me. I used to have dreams about the future and I could sense these weird 'energies' off people too as a child. However, as I got older, the negative entity vanished, along with most of those dreams and 'sensing' abilities as well. I still occasionally have dreams predicting the future, but that's pretty much it. I don't understand why they went away, but it's probably because I suppressed these abilities due to my own fear.

I complained too when I first heard about this movie. It's getting to the point of discrimination with these caricature stereotypes assigned to anthropomorphic animals. It's downright insulting to furries and otherkin for companies to continually play up these racial stereotypes. Furries have been dealing with this sorta thing for a long time and I for one am tired of it. It needs to fucking STOP. Not every fox needs to be a sly criminal, bunnies don't have to be oversexualized bubbly thumpers, and don't get me started on how they portrayed all the predators going crazy off a fucking drug. Come on. Cannibal is only on a rise in Papa New Guinea and that's among regular humans, it is not furries eating people. This whole issue has me worked up and I don't think laying out in the sun is going to calm me down right now. Fuck disney and fuck this movie.

A bit of a back story on this, my mum works in a prison and was an absolute nut case. When she lost her temper she would beat you like you were a prisoner for about 10 -20 seconds before remembering who you are, my dad had to physically pull her away multiple times. She sees anyone who isn't another guard as a prisoner. Rants at people in the shops. Her head is fucked.

>Be me
>One month before I turn 15
>Parents announce they are splitting up
>Hits me hard for some reason even though I felt it coming
>A few months later I'm spending one week with dad, one with mum
>My younger brother rarely visits dad
>As time went on I got more and more sick of her shit
>Would spend more time at my dads place until I visited mum one or two days a month.
>It is about a year later and I'm doing my monthly visit.
>Mum gets mad at my brother and goes bananas
>I pull her off and she loses it at me.
>She hits me and I hit her back
>Notice the rage in her eyes as she goes to hit me again
>Fuck that
>I start punching until my brother pulls me off
>She leaves the room and shouts at us from the doorway before locking herself in her room
>Stuff clothes and my shit from my immediate surroundings in a bag.
>Brother and I get picked up by dad
>I'm 20 now and have never gone back.

Turns out that my brother spent more time at her place because he didn't realise she was treating him like shit until he was out of there.

contributing

more?

That's super spooky. Are your predictions usually accurate? Have you had any recently that haven't happened yet?

Personally, that thing with the great grandfather was the only spooky experience I have. There might have been others although I'm not a very perceptive person so I might have just missed them.

Always more, that's what the thread is for.

k then

ill greentext another one...

>be like 9yr old me
>sleeping
>automatically open eyes lookin directly to clock next to me
>3:00 am
>close eyes, keep sleeping
>This repeats for weeks, or a month, idk
>never 2:58am, never 3:01am
>3:00 am, ALWAYS
Never felt or heard anything.

Used to always tell this story just as something weird that happened to me... Never thought anything of it.
Until 20 years later when I learned what that hour is supposed to mean
>almost shit bricks

>get lied to by parent
>this is immediately fact now

What do you guys think this meant?

Also, mom tells me when i was younger i used to wake up all of a sudden, sit on the bed and stare into nothingness

Bump

I can't remember most of them since I was young, but there is one that freaks me the fuck out. I had a dream when I was 10-11 about my grandma getting severely very ill and dying in 2-3 years. I told my dad this, and he became very upset, saying I was a liar. Then, when I was 12-13 yrs old, she developed lung cancer and died shortly after.

The dreams I get now are not as important as the ones I used to have as a child though. I can only see a few random events that happen the next day. I really wish they would just completely go away... No matter how hard I try to suppress them, they keep coming back..... I hate it.

some spooky shit happened to me when I was a little kit. all around 2nd and 3rd grade.
>be me 6 yrs old
>wake up in the middle of the night facing my wall with my back facing my room
>my shirt lifted up when i was asleep
>feel cold hand touch my back
>i literally cannot move or make a sound
>eyes begin to water
>feeling goes away
>immediately scream for mom as soon as i can
more? i have 2 more incidents that happened in my bedroom

vamp :[

>be me
>see skeleton