Is extortion morally wrong? It's not mentioned in the Bible

Is extortion morally wrong? It's not mentioned in the Bible.

I have extorted a few people.

Yes, I think it's wrong.

I have remorse for it.

i firmly believe those who opposed slavery, segregation, the crminalization of rape, and seafood lovers aren't really christian since they're openly endorsed by the bible.

>Brothers Of Nablus
>Moses

If it is for no reason, yes. If someone has an unpaid debt to you, no.

What if someone sent me nudes?

Oh god, this is some pussy bullshit having to do with nudes? Extortion isn't extortion without good honest torture or beatings and has to do with money, not fucking pussy or tit pics. Get the fuck out of here faggot. When you need tips on pulling someone's molars with pliers or how to cut tendons with tinsnips come to b for extortion advice, not this shit. Fuck off. Bitch doesn't owe you anything and you're a beta cocksucking cuck if you have to use nudes to manipulate her to do anything.

But this way my hands are clean :)

Shut your nigger ass up, Jamal.

That is sextortion.

That is fucked up and bad.

>not mentioned in the Bible.
why the fuck do you religiousfags need a quidebook to tell what is wrong and what is right?

in the eyes of the western wold it is wrong,

but IMHO the weak should fear the strong, so if you can, you should take advantage of everything you please

>That is fucked up and bad.
Why?

Because if it leaks, girl kills self

If she is underage, you get your anal "1000 miles of usage" rewards card

I think sextortion is bad now.

At one point, it was good.

>For example:
>slut sends nudes to a guy
>post on Imgur
>Use deletion link to pics as ransom
>give sluts link after they do shit

>after they do shit
What did they mean by this?

Blackmailed them for more nudes, masturbating, confessing things the person wanted them to say, fictions and falsehoods.

Basically, having a personal slave to psychologically torture.

Good old schadenfreude.

Roll for quads.

Do men also fall for this?

It was sick.

But, a weak girl will do anything to stop a nudes leak. A slut won't care. Psychological destruction is the best torture for one to carry out. I have nothing further to say about that.

It was highly exploitable.

A human zero-day mental exploit.

Yes. Most likely.

Maybe more than women.

Men have an image to protect.

If a man's nudes went up to a gay site, that could be bad.

It is.

Psalm 62:10
>Do not trust in oppression And do not vainly hope in robbery; If riches increase, do not set your heart upon them.

Isaiah 10:1-2
>Woe to those who enact evil statutes And to those who constantly record unjust decisions, So as to deprive the needy of justice And rob the poor of My people of their rights, So that widows may be their spoil And that they may plunder the orphans.

Ezekiel 22:13
>"Behold, then, I smite My hand at your dishonest gain which you have acquired and at the bloodshed which is among you.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
>Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Samuel 2:12-17
>Now the sons of Eli were worthless men; they did not know the LORD

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
>Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

Matthew 23:25
>"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence.

Luke 3:13-14
>And he said to them, "Collect no more than what you have been ordered to." Some soldiers were questioning him, saying, "And what about us, what shall we do?" And he said to them, "Do not take money from anyone by force, or accuse anyone falsely, and be content with your wages."

five second search on google.

>>Now the sons of Eli were worthless men; they did not know the LORD
How the fuck is that relevant?

See, I got rejected a lot. Even bullied. By fucking girls. I developed hatred for myself. I took compliments as. insults.

It was never about nudes. It wasn't my desire to see tits or pussies.

I wanted to make them suffer.

I was a chick magnet to my type of girls, out of nowhere. I don't know how it started. I started being myself and improving myself. Learning card tricks, coin tricks, bar tricks, anything to make me look cool.

Attraction just happened.

I destroyed a couple sluts mental states.

That is in the past.

>I started being myself
Please be bait.

I thought one day, it could be my daughter or girlfriend and what was truly being done in my work.

It was intentional pushing to drive a girl to kill herself.

I never want to see that again.

But I can certainly say karma is real.

Post pictures.

No.

I stopped trying to be like my friends.

I stopped trying to fit in.

I stopped trying to be a guy every girl wants.

I started being the person I wanted to be.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

Many reasons.

The major one being I don't keep pictures like that.

I don't know.

Just typed in extortion in the Bible.
I guess you have to read Samuel.
Don't care.

lmao

Laugh. Please laugh. I find it funny and pathetic as well. Edgy right?

In all honesty it was school shooter edgy and cringeworthy.

It was very distasteful to act like this.

the bible does condemn death threats or threats to any harm, i'm pretty sure