BANDCAMP THREAD

Post your stuff, download other people, give feedback, get feedback, talk music, just have a good time.

Other urls found in this thread:

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/removal
clyp.it/5yhetnd0
homemedia.bandcamp.com/releases
youtu.be/odZj17SLbdM
noiseblackcat.bandcamp.com
marbletears.bandcamp.com/
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
colourfulspite.bandcamp.com/album/starling-silver
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/serendipity
windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/813
shadowdata.bandcamp.com
supermagnet.bandcamp.com/album/how-do-i-stay-young-and-beautiful
heatdeathdrone.bandcamp.com/album/miranda
rateyourmusic.com/artist/heat-death-drone
wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases
play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
mjiggidy.bandcamp.com/album/approximations-ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, okay...

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/removal
>"Removal" is a short EP of disposable compositions created using loops meant to be played as an addition to the background noise rather than a foreground experience. The loops are stylized in order to provide an elegant vignette and a proper soundscape to the overall ambiance. An addition rather than a whole. Experience intensifies at the evenings.

Here's a single for the upcoming release that's coming out on May 1st: clyp.it/5yhetnd0
And the cover is in the pic provided.

Thanks for all the critique you gave me on that single, much appreciate it!

Down the drain I go, alone

homemedia.bandcamp.com/releases

>lofi
>surf
>indie
>dream pop
>beach

new vid out

youtu.be/odZj17SLbdM

noiseblackcat.bandcamp.com

>noise
>dark ambient
>power electronics

marbletears.bandcamp.com/

>melodic
>experimental
>hip hop
>instrumentals

Stop posting these here and actually promote yourself. Go to a bar and play at an open mic. Send a demo to a record label.

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

Inspired by the works of Reznor, Whitehouse, Death Grips, Clipping, Black Flag, Venetian Snares, etc, etc
RECS

Already familiar with these guys, go check 'em out.
Really fucking dark, definitely recommend.
I haven't seen you post in a while, but this is like one of my favorite noise projects that I found on /mu

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>"intimidating discography"

I like these. New Epiglottis when?

colourfulspite.bandcamp.com/album/starling-silver

some short songs for a short mystery videogame

>videogame soundtrack
>ambient
>bells and stuff

Hey I haven't seen new stuff from you in a while. I really enjoyed this, it reminds me of some of Andrew Poppy's more ambient compositions. It's like a terrific smooth mesh of classical music.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/serendipity

>ambient synthpop, electronica

There might be new material in the near future. I'm working on solo stuff and also will be doing work with another artist which will all be done live and improvised.

Thanks for checking it out!

May 1st!

Some of us did. And?

Gonna get back soon with a bit of critique!

>lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

Voice is waay too weak and character-less.
Sounds MUCH better when vocals are doubled or sang in octaves like in the 2nd song. Nice energy on the last song.

These tracks are quite weird. And I can't say whether they are good or not. I think the mix is a bit of a problem. They sound muffled from my speakers, maybe they do feel better on headphones. I would say that the usage of bell sounds could be done better in terms of provided resonance. I don't agree with these being a complete product as of now. They are a nice demo pieces but nothing else. For me - back to the drawing board. Equip yourself with potentially better sounding VSTs or/and effects.

Can't say much about it outside of critiquing a very weird mixing choices here and there. Some tracks are quite muffled while others go high and bright. I can't understand that. Not only it means that you have to play with your volume on each track but also with EQ which is a pain in the arse. I disagree strongly with your usage of "experimental" tag especially if your first track is filled with silly tap hi-hats (a literal scourge on Earth at this point). I think also that you need to get your ideas straight and proper because the whole thing (at least in parts that I hear) aren't consistent at all. At least if you release a bag of songs make them sound equally when it comes to the mixing and production choices. This currently doesn't show me that you're versatile. It shows me that you can't put ideas into sound as of yet. But do not feel discouraged - it takes a bit of time and work.

Thanks! Actually I haven't heard much of Andrew Poppy so I'll check him out for sure!

My heart likes this

...as well as this (maybe beside the title and e d g y cover; however it at least stylized so it doesn't feel meme-y)

windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/813

shadowdata.bandcamp.com

>experimental electronic
>newest release inspired by ░▒▓新しいデラックスライフ▓▒░

I have the weirdest goddamn dreams

>shadowdata.bandcamp.com
this project is meh

supermagnet.bandcamp.com/album/how-do-i-stay-young-and-beautiful
>lo-fi indie rock, DIY glam & blues

Radical dudes

Hello! I've heard your newest. It's up there next to "Unexplained Aerial Bursts and Other Phenomena" for me. A hundred times better than "American" for sure

gave feedback to you in the previous thread, dunno if you saw it. I guess you could look in the archive since I don't recall exactly what I said.

This is nice, it's obvious that you know what you're doing. Will download and listen more when I get home.

>Industrial
>Ambient
heatdeathdrone.bandcamp.com/album/miranda

Any rating on RYM is appreciated:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/heat-death-drone

Yup, saw it. Still trying to find a connection to Rome tbqh. Thanks for checking it out!

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>prog, post, ambient-rock, instrumental, indietronica, soundtrack, dungeon, morricone-ish, modern classical, slow core, art-rock

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

please follow on spotify, even if you don't listen, you will help claiming the page there

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

Well, just that particular track (The Colony). Did you listen to it?

Yeah, yeah, that's why I'm trying to get into how it is similar, I can't quite put my finger on it

I'm not at home and can't fins it online, but I think they resembled each other particularly around the 4-minute mark of the Lowveld version. It sounded a bit like distant chants or something.

Huh, on the second listen I see what you mean. Weird...

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>each release its different
>you can get all 11 releases for just 0.50usd!

reccing these

Nice, I was almost starting to doubt myself there.

Fun stuff! Great sound, I like it.

Apple Trees is beautiful. You have kind of a blend of Neutral Milk Hotel and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah or something. Whatever it is, I like this a lot and the album art is sharp!

Always a fan!

Here's mine:
mjiggidy.bandcamp.com/album/approximations-ep
>bedroom recordings
>blend of real instruments and some synth
>woodsy

Download is free and contains a bonus track. I'd appreciate any feedback! Especially with the drum kit, I struggled with that.

for a love of God bump
contribute faggots