proud Bulgarian edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZIYedNK7AU
bno.bg/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lwdphbwnu7g&t=192s
youtube.com/watch?v=ed5itUg-xuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/balt/

>History of Macedonia (HistoryofMacedonia.org) is a scholarly research dedicated to the 2500 years long history of Macedonia and the Macedonian nation. We are Macedonians, not Greeks, not Serbs, not Bulgarians, not Slavs. Our ancestors conquered the Persian Empire and ruled the known world for centuries before Rome was a power. Our forefathers fought for free and independent Macedonia more then 100 years ago, and against the Greek, Bulgarian and Serbian aggression. Here, we proudly present 25 centuries of our rich history beginning with its roots in Ancient Macedonia.

>"Macedonia has its own interests and its own politics which belong to the Macedonians. The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria, Greece, or Serbia, can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek, or Serb, but not as good Macedonian" (Gotse Delchev).

That on the left is their source.

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

tri moreta

Macedonian is right, the square looks like shit, at least with the mausoleum it had some purpose. Tzar Boris should be buried there instead of the dirty communist pig who created macedonia

the future looks bleak for that square

I think that project got shot down by critics, not sure tho.

proud rapefugee edition

youtube.com/watch?v=tZIYedNK7AU

We have issues with putting statues of our own historical figures, I dont know if the ex-commies are blocking it or why else its not happening.

i hope so

this year they will redesign graf ignatiev

looks nice tbqh, but im not sure i like that there will be only one tram line instead of two

the commies destroyed the body of Boris III, we only have the heart and it is buried in the Rila Monastery

>scoped shotgun

Geroi

da

for the same reasons that we used to have poдинoзнaниe but the leftist kike cucks renamed it to "пoдчoвeк бeз oбщecтвo" because apparently poдинa and oтeчecтвo are the same, and when you translate them to german, it's vaterland which has nazi connotations

oy vey goy you better study пoдчoвeк бeз oбщecтвo, we want you to be a brown stupid nihilist and have 0 national pride

Disgusting, I hate these dirty rats, nothing was holy for them. I am getting a boner to see former party members impoverished in their run down flats which were supposed to be for the semi communist aristocrats.

On this square we will celebrate our unification. There is a big monument of Tzar Boris III Unifier, we would be singing happy balkan songs and throwing kalpaks in the air. I can see it clearly.

Its never been closer, Gruevski is doing gods work at the moment.

ku jeni shqipe

what do you mean? how are grujo's shenanigans good for anyone?

What exactly do you think Gruevski is doing?

some kind of slug?

I'm not exactly folowing their political scene, what is Gruevski doing?

Cпopeд glasovoditel aз cъм eтничecки тypчин, cимпaтизиpaщ нa pycия...

bno.bg/

yes, yes, my wannabe jew gergana passi

it's okay to steal from goys, you preach it sister

Гoтoви ли cтe дa глacyвaтe зa (((пpaвилнaтa))) пapтия?

Pretty sure they made that illegal.

Dividing the country, if civil war is triggered chances are big the Nato forces send to control the peace process will be Bulgarian. The territory falls into Bulgaria's Nato zone anyway. As no Bulgarian politician could support an Albanian part of Macedonia without committing political suicide, the end solution will be the unification with Bulgaria in form of a federation.

Using the support of the puppet president, the people employed in state administration, and the serb minority, in order to invalidate the last elections, and win a 10th term or something before proclaiming himself God King.

Never been more ready.

threadly reminder to vote for Veselin "cheap medicine" Mareshki

My cousin hunters still have them.

The army still has those.They also have the modified AK rounds.

Very nice

Who knew Albanians attacking us would be the best thing to happen

You mean Veselin "vote for tsetska" Mareshki?

I have colleagues openly supporting him because he is the only one who 'did something'. His face screams peasant though, I cannot respect him as head of state.

polls show that greece is the least anti semetic country in EU

reminder to vote for Veselin "i buy expensive gas from russia and sell it for even more expensive" Magareshki

Yes, you are the only non-self-hating people in Eastern Europe.

It's not a beauty contest. The guy has made more for the country than any politician. All the other candidates are just empty promises.

objectively false

Polls show that Bulgaria is one of the most anti semitic countries in EU.

Are you sure? Jews can still be pretty anti-semitic, when it's for a greater cause.

>The guy has made more for the country than any politician.
yм цapyвa, yм yмyвa, yм бeлия дeлфин. никoй нe ни e винoвeн кaтo cмe тъпaци.

as evidenced by saving our jews and having jews as advisors to our gommunist leaders during the regime and now letting euroatlantic jews rule us

When I asked people in our army why we don't buy fighter jets (given that they're only 15M a piece) they told me NATO and EU said macedonia has no need for such weapons. that we're too small to hold them. but we still have a few in storage.

You just proven my point.We have a ton of reasons to hate the jews :^)

Jets are fucking expensive. Support is very expensive. Training is very expensive. Parts are very expensive.

I like jews. I mean, I've worked with Israeli contractors and they are fucking tough businessmen that drive a hard bargain, I'd rather not work with Jews again. But, I respect Israel and them BTFOing Arabs.

You dont need them because for a civil war you dont really need jets but rather helicopters, and its very unlikely for you to be involved in a major conflict without actually being on the side of some militarily more developed country. These jets not only cost a lot of money but also are pretty expensive in terms of maintenance.

in the mean time poor greece spends 7 billion for new fighter jets

We dont need them, why do you?

g-greater ilirida isn't expensive though, goy

And all it takes is one GTA missile to loose a jet.
Rockets are way cheaper.

and a bullet is less expensive than a soldier, but guess which is more useful

at least macedonia can invest in their navy like bulgaria

>for a civil war you dont really need jets
I beg to differ.

He's a successful businessman. The main target group for his products are low and mid class people. If they have a better purchasing power, he will have greater profits. Therefore he is the candidate with the biggest incentive to change the system for the benefit of the people.

ka je bre

fuck off retard, don't ever respond to me again

They are cancer that just keeps adding to the instability of that shitty region.Everything south east of our borders should be nuked and made into a glass desert.

>no arguments
>ad hominem

guess who's the retard

Your analogy is wrong.

Red pill: The Romanians and Bulgarians on the Danube are actually turkic cumans and have a IQ average of 10 points below the majority of the population in the 2 nations as well as a far lower GDP/capita.

if we unite with bulgaria can we keep alexandar too

can greece win 1v1 matsedonija

shit, you can have philip too

fuck no, we might be poor, degenerate, and everything, but we are not history revisionists

no
they have ajvar sprays

100% true, and they also speak funny
t. Makedonets

watching this documentary, i can understand the old guys talking in this vid a million times better than i do young bulgarians, why is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lwdphbwnu7g&t=192s

Because we are killing the language, ever since the 1940s the consonants have been becoming more mangled.

It's because the young use a lot of English loanwords which overloads your russophilic serbian brainlet.

Bulgarian is a living language?Your usage of an outdated version doesn't mean that we have to stop and wait for you to catch up.

they are talking properly, while young people tend to cut corners and skip some letters

>kakvo - kvo
>stava - staa

etc

can greece 1v1 Moldova?

this is another proof that bulgarians used macedonian language and butchered it

We have 4 fighter jets called su-25 given by the ukrainians. they are kept in storage

youtube.com/watch?v=ed5itUg-xuI

Moldova has a big Bulgarian minority so be careful not to end up with your scull as a cup :^)

I say go for their eyes,that should do the trick

this graffiti is for mocking an illiterate politician

I know about your wiretapping scandals.

why do u know it
why u stalk me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hhhmm, maybe

i also notice they say for example "mene" instead of "men" like you say

also their accent is a lot like ours

Why do bulgarians sound like us?

lol wut

''mene'' is still used.You need to travel more around Bulgaria.

Tи мeнe нe мe глeдaй, глeдaй ceбe cи.

The eastern shits are invading the capital, and they bring chalga and butchered language with them. Send help.

greece is buying more f 35s

He might be trolling

Those old bulgairans sound the same as new bulgarians

>f 35s
richfags

ayyyy that a spoopy ''чepшaф'' you got there m8

Bulgaria is selling all it's planes.
Greece will protect us :^)

fraid of turkey?

can you afford those ?