Ok let's clarify some things

Ok let's clarify some things

There are genders, sexual identities, sex, and delusion

>Genders
This is commonly confused with a person's sex because 99.5% of the time it is they match up. This is basicly what sex their brain is and how they perceive themselves in relation to gender roles in society.
There is no limit to how crazy someone can be when it comes to this and because it is all based upon a person's mental perception there is not really any grounding in science.
Gender, besides hurting feelings is irrelevant.

>sexual identity
Basiclly what turns you on. Do you like guys? Girls? Both?
Again this is mental so anybody could like anything.

>Sex
Your sex is if you are male or female. Humans have 2 sexes and there is no disputing this. Your sex is tied to your dna and no amount of surgical mutilation will change that.

>delusions
Basicly thinking you are anything but human. Planets, animals and miletary vehicles are delusion. Many genders fit into this category too and it can be argued that having a gender that doesn't match your sex is a delusion too.
Ignore anyone that fits into this category when it comes to these subjects.

why are you telling us this? We know this shit already you should go tell this to Tumblr.

Use this
>If there are more than 2 genders why does gender disphoria exist?
>either there's no such thing as real trannies or 95% of trannies are attention seeking fags

A lot of people here get super triggered over 'muh science' whenever anyone brings up anything about gender

Gender has nothing to do with science it is a mental perception of yourself

There can be any number of genders because they are a human concept. it is retarded to think about, but it is what it is.

There are only 2 sexes however, but trannies are based on a disconnect between their actual sex and their gender

Gender is still grounded in science because it is based on sex and the brain structure that accompanies it. Males have a certain brain structure, females have a certain brain structure. A person diagnosed with gender dysphoria (trannies) can be seen 95% of the time to have a brain structure considerably more like that of the opposite sex.

That's science you retard

The only truth
Now someone go tell this to tumblr

There are two genders, male and female. If you attracted to something else or identify as anything else you're not special, you're just retarded.

OK, let's clarify some things.

There is mental illness, degeneration and stupidity.

>>Mental Illness
This is commonly identified by someone believing something that is clearly untrue. Believing that the sky is orange, or that up is down, or that they are a woman when they were born with a dick.

>>Degeneration
This is identified by how someone gets their rocks off. If they cum by having tits shoved in their face, they are healthy and normal. If they spooge at the thought of offering their whiteboi asspussi to a superior black bull, they are genetic garbage.

>>Stupidity
This is typically identified by anyone who believes their sexual feelings/desires/preferences are interesting to anyone but themselves.

Sex: male

>bullshitting this hard
So basically you're saying that you're fucking retarded?

This is the problem, you keep saying gender when you mean sex

The two used to be synonymous, but gender has been hijacked by the liberals to mean anything you can think of. If you have mood-swings your 'gender' could be changing too according to their logic.

Gender the way it is now should be irrelevant due to how absurd it's current definition is, but the libtards continue to press it as a serious thing.

In my opinion anyone who has a gender that differs from their biological sex is mentally ill. the problem is that we dont have any technology that can fix a broken brain, so we are stuck having to live with them in our world.

It's not "your world", everyone has a place in it.

>everyone has a place in it
That is basicly what I was saying at the end. Only difference is that I would prefer to have technology that can cure mental illnesses so we dont have lunatics running around making things more difficult.

You can't tell me that the car which came out of the factory with square wheels is just as good as a normal one.

>Your sex is tied to your dna and no amount of surgical mutilation will change that.

luddite detected. GTFO Taggart

OK, because you're new here I'm going to be gentle on you. Have a seat while I educate you out of your ignorance.

I self-identify as a square wheeled car. That is who I am and that's a beautiful and perfect being, just like everyone else. I am perfect, you are perfect. My square wheels are me and I'm my square wheels. The fact that you take your cis-roundie viewpoint privilege and try to deny my angled rims says more about you than it does me.

Lesson over.

> Only difference is that I would prefer to have technology that can cure mental illnesses so we dont have lunatics running around making things more difficult.

If you have the biotech to 'cure' dysphoria, you have the biotech to make anyone comfortable in any body. This means *more* customized sex bodies, not less.

> You can't tell me that the car which came out of the factory with square wheels is just as good as a normal one.

People, unlike cars, aren't utilities to be used. Value judgments like yours simply don't apply. Only the individual can decude what is "good" for them.

either satire or for once trips can't confirm as trips itself is retarded

so in the case this isn't satire/b8
>square wheel
>perfect
>square
>wheel

Gender = Sex

Agreed. Where people go wrong on this is saying there are objectively two genders.

There are two genders that seem to occur naturally in society which stem from the two biological sexes.

From this it can then be argued that people who identify with a gender that doesn't match their sex are deluded.

Gender itself actually is a social construct, it's just been constructed with two major categories because of the way our biology is.

Good one user

Really? What term do you use for the concept of "That limp-wristed pussy isn't a *real* man"?

Nigga if people have gender disphoria then there are only two genders
They go hand and hand
If you think gender is a strictly social conflict the SJWs have claimed your mind

>Nigga if people have gender disphoria then there are only two genders

Not everyone with a nonbinary gender has dysphoria. Look up "homuncular flexibility"

Fuck off shill

Gender has never been synonymous with sex. Sex has always referred to the biological genetics which decide which part of the reproductive process you play.

Gender has always been a sociological term. This shouldn't be a problem for you, you can still argue that transgender people are mentally ill for example, the fact that gender is a social construct has no bearing on whether transgender people are actually deluded or not.

Trips speaks truth

So many words. So little thought behind them.

English is one of few retarded languages that have words with a twisted meanings. In our language gender means practically the same as sex, but gender is a more polite way how to talk about it.

Sociological gender is conceptually different from the chromosomes that decide your sex.
No matter what your opinion is of how they're linked they're different topics and one needs a different word to the other.
But keep up trying to actively limit our vocabulary because you're so dense that you proudly conflate related but distinct concepts

> But keep up trying to actively limit our vocabulary because you're so dense that you proudly conflate related but distinct concepts

It might be malice instead of stupidity. People who want to enforce traditional gender roles and police bodies *love* to destroy the language of sex and gender.

There are 3 sexes. Intersex is naturally and physically occurring... how do you idiots all forget this?

I'm not a biologist but genetically it's more like an overlap of the two sexes that humans have than it's own distinct thing isn't it?

Sex is a phenotype, not a genotype. Saying there are two (or three) sexes is like saying there are two heights: tall and short. It's not entirely wrong but it's woefully incomplete.

This user speaks true.

but there are only 2 heights

That is nothing similar. Height is a basis of measurement, sex is not.